Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovely_Tsundere_Kagami

4,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:02 pm
Harmony8910
Name: Harmony
Orientation: Lesbian
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Singing, Listening to Music (Industrial or Classical), and Acting
Weaknesses: Shy (this may seem lame, but I'm really scared of conversations-I'm getting better though)
Pets: I have none, but I wish I had a fish, a turtle, or a snail

Fellow person same age as me:

I notice we have a similarity in classical music and in weakness. Tell me, what is(are) your favorite instrument(s)?

For me, I'd have to say that I enjoy listening to Violin and Piano pieces. It truly either relaxes my mind, or causes it to rush with anticipation.

I recommend 'He who brings the night'

Do you have any similar recommendations for me?

P.S I'm sorry if the way I speak is funny, I just can't help but being random sometimes. That, and I'm also under heavy influence by Reddit memes. Mainly the 'Sir' one. I'll shut up now. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:05 am
Name: Faith
Orientation- pansexual (more leanient towards girls)
Gender- female (FTm curious)
Hobbies: long distance runner, blogger, singer, artist, musician, photographer
Fave color- neon black
Internet addict

Freeb00bi3s

IHaveLeftGoodbye

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:24 am
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAIA! How are yuu? I am 26, Bi. I am an artist, though not terribly good. Comic geek and avid gamer. I love to read, also a cuddler. I have a stuffed turtle name spike. I know what you're thinking but I tried it. He didn't like "Fluffy"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:10 am
Name: Genevieve (prefer to be called Abiron sweatdrop )
Orientation: Pansexual (FtM curious, but pretty sure I am, since I've done pretty weird things...TMI. sweatdrop )
Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Dancing. blaugh
My favorite game is Animal Crossing. xp
Weaknesses: Confronting things, SCHOOL WORK. stare
Pets: Dog.  

Pompette

iLuV Muzics

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:48 am
Name: A.j
Orientation: Gay
Hobbies: Does Tumblr count?
Weaknesses: Meeting new people has always been hard on me, but at the same time I find it fun.
Pets: I technically only have one pet. His name is Banjo, he is an orange and white cat, he's tubby, and he's my baby. However we have four pets including him. Another cat named Keeno, who is also orange and white (Mostly orange), And two dogs. Granny (The younger of the two) is a pure bred Boston Terrier. And Spencer, a mix breed of Boston and, we believe, Chihuahua.
My favorite color is a three way tie between Blue, Green, and Purple.
I'm a Pisces.
I'm white.
I'm fat. : P
I have black hair naturally, however the top is dyed brown at the moment.
I love video games. I have a PS3 and I love Bioshock. ^_^
I have two tattoos. My Pisces sign behind my right ear, and a compass rose on my left forearm.
I have "Spider bite" lip peircings on the left side of my bottom lip.
I have hazel/green/blue eyes.
My favorite domestic animal are Cats.
Favorite wild animals are Otters.
I love fashion and would love to learn how to make actual clothes for friends and things. I think if I could learn to sew/get the materials I need I'd actually be good at it.
I am only out to a bit of my family. All my friends know, however. My mother, father, and sister do not know. Well....they most likely do but I've never told them to their faces.
I LOVE a good movie.
I do, indeed, love music. And can listen to almost anything.
I live in Tennessee. Knoxville to be exact. And I was kinda surprised to learn that it's the Eighth gayest city in the U.S.
Hmmmm, I can't think of much more. But, I hope I can make a few penpals and friends here.
I have a skype by the same name: iluvmuzics Add me if you'd like.
^_^

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:58 am
-Waves-Name: Mayu Amarante (^o) (/o^)/
Hobbies: watching anime/reading manga/listening to music/blogging
My Fave Game is: Legend of Zelda
Weaknesses: cons and girls
Pets: Cat named Boba Fett  

MayuAmarante

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SpookyGrrl

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:54 pm
Name: Jasmine
Orientation: Pansexual
Pets: 2 dogs, a cat and a rabbit!
I'm vegan! I also have a tumblr if you'd like to follow. I'm currently living in South Florida.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:10 pm
Name: David/ Jesse (Drag name)
Hobbies: Playing Video Games,art,makeup,hair,computer lerker
Weaknesses: Guys, The internet. Im on the computer atleast 5 hours a day
Pets: had 2 dogs but had to give them to a new owner
Relationship status: single and looking so PM me if your interested. sweatdrop  

DaddyPurp

Pure-hearted Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100

Silentium_Nightshade

Lonely Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:45 pm
Name: VampireDemonMist (People call me 'Vampire' or 'Mist'. I also go by Nightshade.)
Orientation: Bi.
Relationship Status: Single and not looking at the moment.
Pets: Three cats and a rabbit.
Hobbies: Anime, the internet, Music, Movies, Art, Reading and Writing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:37 am
[img][img]http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj604/tgirltatiana/tatiana2.jpg[/img][/img]

hi im tatiana a 25 year old transwoman from chicago IL. i luv gaming anime and bike riding lol smile  

tgirltatiana

tgirltatiana

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:15 am
are there any guys here that like transies??

[img][img]http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj604/tgirltatiana/tatiana3.jpg[/img][/img]  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm
tgirltatiana
are there any guys here that like transies??

[img][img]http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj604/tgirltatiana/tatiana3.jpg[/img][/img]

You know they are out there and it looks like you do not have to try too hard dear.  

meligoth666

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:34 am
Well i'm new here...you can call me spirit or moon....I am 13 years old and i am a lesbian. I live on the island of Oahu(Hawaii), My hobbies are drawing and writing poems...But most people don't read my work because it's too depressing...oh well.....My weaknesses are girls....the morning...and my cat she is too cute gonk My favorite games are: GTA San Andreas, Soul Caliber, Super Smash Bros Brawl. And this is how far i'm gonna get...  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:45 pm
Hi guild!

Name: Thunder&Smoke. but you could shorten that if you like lol
Orientation: Lesbian
Hobbies: watching anime, traveling (but i haven't for a while crying ), playing Pokemon, reading graphic novels, i just started writing ^^, watching sports on tv, dance parties (mostly in my room). lately i've started cooking a lot, and i'm half way decent at it which i think good for someone who has just started!

I live in Illinois, I don't talk much in real life unless we're close. I'm going to be honest, I'm a moody m-f sometimes. i'm hoping to be able to travel again in a couple of months when I save up enough cash. I might actually move...we'll see what happens. uh, yep thats it.  

thunderandsmoke

Marissa and the TARDIS

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:45 pm
Name: Marissa
Orientation: Lesbian(;
Hobbies: Piano, painting, Theater, swimming, the Internet
I love the Avengers.
Weaknesses: Self conscious
Pets: Two kittens, Chloe and Nikko
Hi everyone~ I've just moved to Florida from across the pond, so meeting new people is not exactly my forte.
I have a picture of me on my profile x)  
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games