Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
men vs ladys Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 1739 1740 1741 1742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose all here?
  Man
  Woman
  Alien
  Animal
View Results

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:55 pm
Non-numbered... yadda yadda  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:06 pm
My 2nd numbered post for today! ...80!  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

wiccan j

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:25 pm
Mine too Faerie!! 82

@ Sammy~ LOL! Thanks luv for picking up the ball and running with it for us ladies. hehe After your comment I have nothing further to add!! Thanks! *huggles*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:26 pm
84 I almost forgot to come in here!!  

MotherMoo

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:30 pm
Non numbered post.

*gets a cheering section*

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:30 pm
heart  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:34 pm
86 and the guys almost had it when we were egg hunting lmao, the sneaks lmao  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:37 pm
88! My last post gl all, I see the gents are getting irritated sad makes a game no fun lol dramallama J/k lol smile  

Lunaglades

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:25 am
FallenSammy
Actually i know alot bout maths but how bout rather than cheat you jus recruit more guys to post! Cause if the ladies were outnumbered so do you really think we'd be allowed to take off more than you guys?!? be honest with yasen and you'll see you only gettin this treatment cause it was set up by a man! Do not treat us as tho we are thick jus cause we think bein able to take off twice as much is cheatin when we work to build up the numbers by gettin more girlies in!
I could write at length explaining why recruiting more guys would not work, the difference between "cheating" and "handicap", why the -4 for guys is a "handicap" as opposed to "cheating", as well as explain how your "male conspiracy" theory is biased, but at this point it seems more important that I explain a little about myself.

I like to debate. As such, occasionally I have the tendency to invoke debate when there normally would not be one as if out of reflex. Because I stand against the status quo on a few issues, I am used to defending myself at the drop of a hat when I am presented a challenge. In the instance of this thread, it was alluded to that the male team was "cheating" which compelled me to explain our position.

Additionally, my "sense of humor" is of a rather dry variety as I've been told. The way I typically present myself often has people taking me seriously even if I am not being serious. With this in mind, know that when I say something that equates to, "Women are bad at math", I say it knowing full well that females have various propensities for mathematics and thus claiming the entire gender is "bad" at it is a blatantly false generalization. Naturally, this also applies to other "sex bashing" comments I have made or may possibly make in the future.

If my opinion of women was really so low, I do not imagine my spouse would have married me nor that I would have some of the friends that I do. My spouse also enjoys "women jokes" and it's a subject we laugh about often amongst ourselves, so at times it doesn't really occur to me that some women would actually be offended if such comments are merely said in jest.

I also like to type, so sometimes I may become "long winded" neutral

All of that being said, I'd like to apologize if anyone found me to be "rude" or "offensive" as I thought I was just being silly.

Current count is 84, by the way.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:53 am
Well, you caught some of us in a rather bad mood yesterday, Soul. I think after all is said, we do like to debate things as well wink You'll find that our Sammy is very protective of her girls! TO say the least rofl Anyways, there are no hard feelings as we do know how to take a joke, normally.

Now, as for the count... it's at 86  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jiggly Wess

7,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:51 am

88 Woo it's gone up heaps since I posted last.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:19 am
90! ^_^
And i do like a good jest usually, but i will admit some days i just don't take them very well....  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:23 am
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:32 am
88 gonk  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:34 am
non-numbered to heckle the guys rofl  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 1739 1740 1741 1742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games