Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:14 pm
lisa get out of place and bumped in to a black-armor soldier but his armor have blood on it."who r u and u not with them"said lisa hold on gunblade grip.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:07 pm
Bruce looked out one of the port views and saw several parts of the city up in smoke. "Damn."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:58 pm
jack and reko told unit escape the port now"hey get out of here"said jack then enemy soldier rush in get people and shoot them down.
meanwhile chaos say"yes i am not want of them but u know me."chaos remove his helmet and his fake face too.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:32 pm
Trying not to get caught by any enemies, Hikari was slowly getting to the port, cautious on her pathway.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:22 pm
"chaos why u here i think with hikari"said lisa and he grab my hand and move around city going to port.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 pm
"Sir," the pilot said, "The port's being over run with black soldiers."

"Take them out," Bruce ordered. "And land this thing now. We need to get to Hikari."

"Right away, sir," the pilot answered, landing the dropship.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 pm
Hikari leaned against a wall from an alleyway, trying to hide herself.
But, two black-armored soldiers spotted her and was walking towards her and captured her.
"An intruder. And it looks like one of the targets. Let's get him to the boss." said one of the black-armored soldiers.
"Oh no! What'll I do?!" thought Hikari and suddenly bit the soldier's arm, causing her to break free and started running away from the soldiers.
"Get her!!!!" yelled a soldier and the attention of the soldiers were grabbed by Hikari and started chasing her.
"Ahh!!! Leave me alone!!" yelled Hikari as she was running away from the soldiers.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:19 pm
"Sir!" One of the soldiers in the drop ship pointed towards Hikari and the group of black armored soldiers.

"Take those troops out!" Bruce ordered. The troops opened fire on the black armored troops, catching them of guard.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:07 pm
Hikari hid quickly behind a wall and covered her ears and eyes tightly shut.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:04 am
Bruce's eyes suddenly widened as he saw the general of the enemy troops holding a little girl with long brown hair tied into a half pony tail on the side of her head. She looked to be about five years old.
"Rin.", breathed the startled man.
"Sir?"
Rin was struggling fiercely to free herself from the general's grasp and yelled in desperation and fear, "Big brother!!!"  

Goddess Ryuu-no-Taisho

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 pm
OOC: oy!! dont control my character!!!

"Leave that general to me," Bruce ordered. He packed his rifle and summoned a whip of fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:41 pm
chaos left and i went down alleyway but spot two black armored soldiers carry a rife and they point at me then grab on my gunblade slice they rife "that girl has power suit on her"said enemy soldiers.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:52 pm
When she felt that it was clear, she opened her eyes and released her hands from her ears and stood up.
But suddenly, a paid mercenary punched Hikari at the stomach, causing Hikari to fall unconscious and the mercenary then started carrying Hikari to his boss, their father.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:04 pm
took out the enemy soldier out and saw hikari with mercenary on his shoulder"HIKARI"said lisa scream aloud.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:07 pm
"..Li..sa.." groaned Hikari and the mercenary then called for more soldiers and the soldier's number were increasing and the mercenary carrying Hikari called for his comrades and was guarding him to ensure the mission was succesful to retrieve the target.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games