Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:02 pm
"Thank you." Ebony said quietly, floating in. "Are you alright?" she said unemotionally, glancing towards a small kitchenette. "You will need to be at your strongest when we go after Zeke. He is powerful." she said, turning quietly, still a bit dosed from the excess magic. "If I seem distant forgive me. It is a side effect of the magics. I will probably be a bit.... calmer, than normal." she said, glancing again towards the kitchen. "Would you mind?" she said, gesturing that direction. "Herbs help me come down. They can also be very....... empowering...."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:07 pm
Arias nodded.
"Sure. I don't care."
Arias stared at her socks for a moment, "Yeah, just...old memories."
The way she said old memories made her shiver. Without willing it, Zeke's flawless face popped into her head.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:12 pm
"That will be fine." Deston said in reply to the fox's question, his French accent giving an odd inflection to his words.
He simply continued to follow after the fox, fully expecting to come upon a den somewhere. Just because the creature talked didn't mean it had to live in a house. The demon was content to assume that this fox was just like other ones, minus the talking thing of course.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:27 pm
Ardeo nodded his furry head and took off in a run, Deston following behind. They got there in minutes. Ardeo trotted through the lobby quietly. The clerk looked down at him without a word, he had gotten used to the fox coming in and out. Ardeo walked into the elevator.
Fourth Floor. he said to Deston.
As the elevator beeped and the doors openned, Ardeo for a moment wondered what the demon was thinking. As always his expression was masked, so it was impossible to tell.
Arias!
Arias looked up at the sound of Ardeo's 'voice'. She openned the door silently with no surprise. Her eyes widened as she looked up, almost running into Deston.
"Ardeo...why did you bring him here?" she growled at the fox.
Ardeo swished his tail and walked into the closet, closing it behind him. In a moment he came out as a dressed human.
"I brought him here so that I could grab some clothes. What is Ebony doing here?"
"She just stopped by."
"Then I suppose we are even."
Arias narrowed her eyes at him before sighing and sitting down.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:04 pm
When the fox took off into a run, Deston was forced to run to keep up with the small creature. He was surprised that they went straight to an apartment building rather than to a hole in the forest. The demon followed the fox to the elevator, pushing the button labeled 4 when he was told to. He was beginning to think that this fox wasn't an ordinary one.
Did it really take you that long to figure that out? A "mood" said within his mind, his tone somewhat disbelieving and impatient.
He can't help it if he's an idiot. Another "mood" muttered in the back of his mind.
Deston sighed aloud, hating the way his other "moods" treated him. He followed the fox to a door which opened unexpectedly, the opener nearly colliding with him. The demon was somewhat glad to see that it was Arias, especially since she knew the fox's name. He looked in the door after Ardeo, watching as he trotted to the closet and exited in the form of a human. Oh, well that confirmed his idea that Ardeo wasn't a normal fox. Deston didn't like the way Arias narrowed her eyes at him, so he lingered in the doorway before half his "moods" mentally screamed at him to enter and close the door. He remained right next to the door, just in case he needed to escape.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:07 pm
"Ebony is visiting a friend." she said rather coldly, though not on purpose. "Excuse me." Ebony said, stepping into the tiny kitchen. pulling out a few of her own herbs she made a basic black tea, adding to her cup soothing herbs, hopefully enough to bring her off her buzz. Stepping back into the living room she said, "There is more if any one wants some. I can make special brews for all kinds of herbal helps." she said, gesturing towards her cup. "Thankfully it wont take long, as with magic a watched pot does boil."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:38 pm
Arias sighed and sat. Ardeo put his hand on her shoulder.
"I figured you might be able to tell them...about Zeke."
Arias' eyes widened, "Are you nuts?"
"They need to know..."
Arias sighed and nodded. So she started. She told Deston and Ebony everything, leaving out the personal or emotional parts and filling them in on everything else. When she finished, she examined their expressions.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:50 pm
Deston listened closely to Arias' story, wondering all the while who this Zeke fellow was. It took him about halfway through her story before it clicked: Zeke was that attacking fellow that left right when his present "mood" took over. The demon supposed it was a bad thing that Arias had once been involved with the man, but if she wasn't any more he didn't see any reason in worrying about it. He simply looked back at the werewolf, his expression generally neutral with a hint of "do I really have to say something?"  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:10 pm
Ebony watched Arias expressionlessly as she told her story. "OK." she said simply, sipping her tea.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:01 pm
sry wolfffeh's been strugglin gettin her work done and gettin compooter time frm her mom..... so she proby beh bakk soon.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:19 pm
(( Okey-dokey. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:53 pm
Arias lifted her head when she was sure that she could hold her composure. She hated talking about the past.
"I'm...sorry. I realize that you need to know more about him, though. Zeke is ruthless, and if I know one thing about him, he never lets his emotions get involved in anything."
Ardeo watched Arias with a concerned expression.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:57 am
"Fine. If that's the way its gonna be, I guess we'll just have to do the same." Ebony said, summoning a bit of a power boost. "So are we going to make a plan and kick some a** or what?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:11 pm
Arias straightened and sighed.
"We have tried the bold-burst-out-into-battle technique. It obviously didn't work, so lets try a more planned approach. I say we make a plan. A battle plan." she turned to look at the ice demon, "Quel est votre opinion, Deston ? "
Ardeo turned to look at Deston curiously.

Zeke sighed as another knock sounded on his door.
"What now!?" he yelled.
The door opened to reveal the sight of a timid, young boy.
"I-I'm sorry, sir. I'm just bringing you your tea."
This lightened Zeke's mood ever so lightly. He enjoyed drinking tea, it was quite calming.
"Indeed. Thank you, lad."

Avelyst

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:20 pm
GO JOIN SWEET VAMPY LOVE'S RP!!!!!!!!! SPREAD THE WORD.....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........please?  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games