Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

havenne17 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 91!

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:14 pm
**swishes bubbles around with her toes**  
KommandoKat generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 39!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:20 pm
*Hummms to herself* . While the theraputic water melts away the days stress..Hmmmm Hmmmmm Hmmmm  

KommandoKat

QuietStorm XII generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 65!

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:27 pm
Agreed!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:05 pm
*walks over to the cooler Icy brought from MW, grabs a Corona & heads to the water* S'up everyone? Glad it's finally Friday? I know I am!!!! ((It's been an exceptionally hard week, had 2 students that got arrested sad ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 44!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:08 pm
*comes back in and goes straight to her chair, leans all the way back and stretches out, grabbing a Corona in the process* Evening everyone! How goes it?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:15 pm
Bad week......see above post xd *grabs fixings for a SCSAW*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 26!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:18 pm
Yeah, I saw that! Wow, I hope they're alright and nothing too bad went down. On the plus side, yeah it is the weekend, but the downer...It's raining like H-E-double HOCKEY STICKS!!! Man, it's horrible here! I hope no one else is having weather like this..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:23 pm
We already had it......LOL, just sent some your way is all..... xd *sips Corona* Meh, one kid had about $1500 of stolen phones, ipods, etc on him....tried to blame another student. Another already had the "ankle bling" on, but wasn't keeping up w/the conditions of house arrest...sooooo, bye bye. *sigh*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

havenne17 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 13!

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:24 pm
nope, not raining here....have actually gotten a chance to dry out....

so I'm in the hot tub soaking until I'm pruney....hehehehe

*sigh*

*bubbles*  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 45!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:32 pm
@ Katana: eek Whoa! Well, it is what it is. Not like they didn't know, but they're still kids and you still want better from them...and thanks for the drenching chic! gonk *sips Corona and shakes head*

@ Havenne17:LOL!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:40 pm
((got me a bottle of vodka & some cranberry-pomegranate juice IRL))

*fixes another drink & slips back into the water* Aaaaaahhhh, now this is the life! xd  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 40!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:46 pm
LOL! (Coronas IRL) *closes eyes and enjoys the gentle breeze and warm night*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Eileen50 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 93!

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:47 pm
*Slips into the Hot Tub* Oh, this is nice ...

((OOC: Over the past 2 weeks, we've had two separate incidents with 2 HS students who each brought a real gun to school ... both were caught and expelled. Then another stupid sh** brings in a toy gun a couple of days ago, and yet a fourth had a water gun in the trunk of their car. Both of these students are now suspended and facing possible expulsion. That "No Tolerance" policy is being tested here big time! Stupid sh##s! They're screwing up their futures ... rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:03 pm
Eileen50
*Slips into the Hot Tub* Oh, this is nice ...

((OOC: Over the past 2 weeks, we've had two separate incidents with 2 HS students who each brought a real gun to school ... both were caught and expelled. Then another stupid sh** brings in a toy gun a couple of days ago, and yet a fourth had a water gun in the trunk of their car. Both of these students are now suspended and facing possible expulsion. That "No Tolerance" policy is being tested here big time! Stupid sh##s! They're screwing up their futures ... rolleyes ))

I know what you mean! We try to tell them that what they do now will have a huge impact on them in the future....but, they think they know everything....It's so frustrating to see bad choices being made....which is why our program is so strict when they start w/the bad choices....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 26!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:16 pm
*sighs* Yeah, these kids get more and more arrogant lately. The younger they are, the more they "know". The worst thing I hate to see is a child, no a toddler that can walk and talk, curse better than a sailor, know every song and dance video that comes on, but still sucks a bottle and wearing Pampers! I mean really?! You can curse me up on side and down the other with no problems, but you can't spell your name let alone recite your phone number or your parents name and number! It's becoming too much these days! And parents just won't take responsibility. They'd rather make the t.v. babysit and play parent for their children and when something goes wrong, that's their first line of defense. They saw it on t.v., t.v. is too violent, my children are imitating art....someone explain this to me please...  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games