Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:13 pm
"Hey Sharon? Thanks for helping me out... I still can't figure out why I can't heal myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:19 pm
"I will heal you Izumi but I won't be able to take away the pain totaly because i'm so weak ... cry ... but I will be able to take most of the pain away." said Crystal. Crysatl used a spell to heal Izumi.  

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:08 pm
Izumi felt most of his pain fade away. "thanks, Crystal." he said. "and, sorry I went crazy back there...." he apologized.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:45 pm
"Hey it's no problem." Sharon smiled at Crystal.
Then she took in what she had just heard.
"Damnit. He's never gonna let us out." Sharon muttered.
"All of you guys stay here. I'll defeat Ray and then you all can get out. We already have two people ingured and there has to be somebody to help them out of this place. If i stayed behind, I would be able to control the broom by myself, but if I can't stay behind so at least two people have to control it. I'll do whatever it takes to finish Ray off once and for all. Now that he doesn't have her,"Sharon said pointing to the monster,"it should be a lot eaiser. I have a feeling that the entrance will be only a few feet off the ground so you guys don't have to do much. And if I don't come back then you guys can have my broom."
Sharon half-smiled even though she was about to be sent off most likely to her death.
At least she would leave this world knowing that she had finally gotten out of that blasted house for once and meet new people and actually had friends.
Even if Sharon was able to at least hold the door back outside and allow enough time for everyone to get out, then at least Ray would be stuck in here as long as they didn't use or open the door to the simulator again.

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:22 pm
"Sharon! I can't let you do this alone! I'm coming with you." Kiki said as she ran up beside Sharon. "Flutter, you should stay here to watch Izumi and Crystal to make sure they don't get hurt any more than they already are." Kiki walked over to the monster and picked up one of her weapons. "Sharon, whatever happens....I got your back. K?" Kiki walked beside Sharon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:27 pm
Izumi walked after Kiki and Sharon. "I'm coming too. I won't let you guys get hurt when I have anything to say about it." he said.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm
Kiki looked at Izumi for a moment. "Maybe we should all go. Teamwork, after all, is the key to victory." Kiki said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:31 pm
"I can't let my only friends I've ever had be killed in this battle that I brought upon all of us. I won't stand for my friends to be in anymore danger than I've already put you all in." Sharon said.
"Izumi, you should really take it easy because you've gone into a mode that you can't control and I can sense that it only weakends you every time you use it. You might not be lucky this time because you have already used that twice. You said you could only do that once. Well you've done it twice and I can't let you have a risk of getting hurt or killed because of that." Sharon said.

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:17 pm
"look, I thought I could only use it once, but it triggered itself!" Izumi told Sharon. "anyway, I'm still gonna help you. you guys are my friends, and I'm gonna make sure you're all safe, and that we all get out of here." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:49 pm
"You still shouldn't. I don't want to endanger you any further." Sharon said with a disapproving frown.  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:57 pm
"Sharon, this is my fight too. this is ALL of our fight. we have to do this together, or we're all dead." Izumi said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:20 pm
"This isn't your fight. This isn't anyone's fight, but mine. I brought that evil person here and I'm gonna take care of him. He's my responsiblity. It's all my fault he's here and endangered all of you. I'm sorry, but you guys can't come. I have to face him alone. I'm the only one who can hurt him." Sharon pleaded.  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:27 pm
Kiki stared at Sharon. "Look, we're all in this together, and whether you like it or not, we're coming. Friends stick together to the end, no matter what." Kiki gave Sharon a smile. she twirled the weapon around in her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:35 pm
Sharon sighed, "I'm guessing that you all are going no matter what I say. I'm not happy happy about this, but don't blame me that I didn't warn you that I am the only one who can hurt him. Literally. He has this feild around him that only I can penetrate. That's why I had to beat him by myself."  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:52 am
"your right...it doesn't matter what you say we are going with you, and even if you are the only one who can hurt him maybe i can try to lower his feild so our wepons can get through but not us. That will take a lot out of me but it is the most i can do right now." Crystal told them. "And may be we are in more danger here then you will be if you go alone. You never know, we are better if we stick together! Right guys?" Crystal said.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games