Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:24 am
User Image
Hana woke up still holding on to Brago. She smiled and closed her eyes again, not ready to move.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:16 am
The bird had flown away the moment Robert appeared. "What is it Robert, is something wrong. And How did you know I was here.?" Nike was worried that Robert had found the something. They had been going around in circles and in a way that was fine, cuz no news is good news, everything else is just bad news.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:15 pm
"I know my friends," Robert said. "Or friend, since you happen to be my only one. And no, nothing's wrong. It's just something I've been thinking about for a few days." He decided that he wanted to back out and not say it, but his mouth formed the words before he could stop it. "It's just that I think that I'm falling in love with you." Idiot! he screamed in his head. Why couldn't I just back out instead of saying it? He thought frantically for a few seconds and tried to think of a distraction. "And I might have a good idea to find out who killed the Prince."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:55 pm
Soli woke up the next day and went to shower,"My hair's growing even longer."Soli looked at yourself in the mirror her hair was reaching her shoulder now.She turned the shower on and got in after a while she got out and dressed,"Time to train I need to get stonger."She let out a fireball and started controlling it.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:00 pm
"Another decision was made."The whisperer looking at Caldwell,"The book will glow now and will come home whoever has it will want to come here."The Whisperer moved towards the door.He removed some of the spells protecting his home.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:05 pm
"Oh, I, I don't know what to say." Nike had always admired Robert but because she had always thought of the Prince first and never herself, but maybe it was time. "I accept your feelings and though I am not sure how I feel yet, I would like to....work this out." She said blushing. She hoped that came out right, she was very inexperiences when it came to relationships.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:09 pm
"Okay," Robert said. "This isn't something you rush. And like I said, I might have an idea to figure out who killed the Prince."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:14 pm
Brago woke himself. "Are you ready to do it again, Hana-chan?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:17 pm
Soli looked at the four bands on her arm and yanked them off,"Let's see what I can really do!"Soli started moving fast and become a blur.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:56 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon stretched a bit and paused as he sniffed the air. So Soli was out in the training room. He crawled out from under Soli's bed, but stopped and began to sniff her bed. Her scent seemed to intoxicating now and it was making Leon a little uncomfortable since he wasn't sure how to really deal with this. Yeah, this sort of thing happened before, but he was actually trapped here with her.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:01 pm
Soli calmed down a bit and put her bands back on her arm.She started walking towards the pile of scrolls to get another one but remembered Leon,"Leon are you awake?"Soli started walking towards the bedroom wondering if anything was changing about him just like hair growing longer.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:10 pm
User Image
"What are we doing again?" She said in a sleepy tone.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:11 pm
"Training, duh. Get up." Brago responded.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image
"I guess." Hana sat up a little. "After we train can we go out and find something fun to do?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:21 pm
"You can go out anytime, Hana, I will probably be worn out from training."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games