Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:34 pm
June looked over her shoulder and in front of her, sighing
"....fighting time..."
Twirling her keyblade to cross in front of her, June glared at the nobodies for a moment before she swung her keyblade around, hooking it to come down on one of them

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm
June was right, Her keyblade connected with 3 rushing Nobodies, defeating them on contact. 3 others rushed for her.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:39 pm
June knelt down, swinging her blade at the nobodies' feet. Her right arm gripped the edge of the shawl to keep it in place  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:43 pm
two of the nobodies were defeated on contact, but one of them barely missed the blade and kicked June in the stomach.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:46 pm
June fell backwards, holding onto her keyblade as tightly as possible while her other arm lost its grip, almost exposing it as the shawl flew further back. Her fingers poked out of the side.
getting to her feet she held the blade in front of her once more, swinging it upward as if to hit the nobody before twisting her wrist downward and bringing the blade up at its side.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:51 pm
As two Nobodies rushed in, they were defeated once it made contact. one Nobody rushed in and kickedher hadn off the shawl.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:51 pm
" ok first how is it behind the gate ... you know KingdomHeartless" asked Riftcreator "... well i tell you later ... but first why are you a heartless" asked the purify heartless " how i became a heartless ... ummm i dont know the exact way i became one" he stated " your sure ... do you any memories of your past life" the heartless " .... all i know i once fail at protect a old world.." Riftcreator  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:55 pm
June looked at her arm in shock as she swung her keyblade behind her. The shawl flew up as June knelt slightly, quickly recovering herself and pivoting as she got up and the shawl almost completely came off her arm.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:01 pm
One of the Samurai Nobodies noticed the blackended arm and began to run up tht castle wall to report it to Manifesta, leaving the other one behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:01 pm
" hmmm I see" as the heartless " ... all his heartless in this castle .... all have the same fragment of someone heart ... but why is this one heart not fully felt" heartless thinking to himself " i have a favor to ask" the heartless asked "what might that be" as Riftcreator was writing in a book  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm
Angry, June quickly swwung her keyblade at the last nobody quickly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:06 pm
The final Nobody turned back around and was destroyed as the keyblade fell on him.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:11 pm
covering her arm with the shawl once more, June ran up the stairs to the east wing  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:13 pm
Sniper Nobodies crowded the banisters above the stairs. They just sat there and stared at June, showing no intent to fight.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:21 pm
June stopped, staring up at them for a moment before continuing to walk up slowly  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games