Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:36 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
She smiled

off in the distance

Mrs. inusuki- awww look how happy she looks im so happy for her
Mr. inusuki- -bitting his hand-
Mrs.- dear what are you doing
mr. that boy
Mrs.- -sigh- the boy is fine he took out a guy's eyes for our daughter
Mr.- she is my bady girl

Emi looked around "do you hear that kaeden"

*Kaeden looks up*
"your hearing is better then mine, i thought i heard something though.... do you know what it was?"

"i hear yelling and someone going "i dont care im dead all i care about is my daughter i think my parents are near by"

"they are behind the bush over there"
"lets go find them! quickly!"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
She smiled

off in the distance

mr. that boy
Mr.- she is my bady girl

*Kaeden looks up*
"your hearing is better then mine, i thought i heard something though.... do you know what it was?"

"i hear yelling and someone going "i dont care im dead all i care about is my daughter i think my parents are near by"

" gonk is my hearing that bad?....."
*he walks to the bush*
"Hello?"

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:45 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
She smiled

off in the distance

mr. that boy
Mr.- she is my bady girl

*Kaeden looks up*

*he walks to the bush*
"Hello?"

"no dear your hearing isnt bad it was more a physic connection" her mother said as she hit Emi's father over the head. "im sorry for bothering you but her father just had to see what his daughter was up too, being way to over protective" "i cant help it its instinct" "i dont care if it was a vision lets go, bye kaeden" her parents poofed out of sight
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:49 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

*he walks to the bush*
"Hello?"

"no dear your hearing isnt bad it was more a physic connection" her mother said as she hit Emi's father over the head. "im sorry for bothering you but her father just had to see what his daughter was up too, being way to over protective" "i cant help it its instinct" "i dont care if it was a vision lets go, bye kaeden" her parents poofed out of sight

0.o "A vision of what?...."
*he turns to Emi*
"do u know what they were talking about?"

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:51 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

*he walks to the bush*
"Hello?"

*he turns to Emi*

"my dad never saw a vision it was a statement that he doesnt need to coming down here because of anything but if i open a portal to him my mother would let us know if a vison was saw"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

*he walks to the bush*
"Hello?"

*he turns to Emi*

"my dad never saw a vision it was a statement that he doesnt need to coming down here because of anything but if i open a portal to him my mother would let us know if a vison was saw"

*he scraches his head*
"at this point...im just going to just follow you..."

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:08 pm

"My parents are just protective" She looked down at the ground great her parents were coming back from the dead on their own
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Emi_Inusuki
"My parents are just protective" She looked down at the ground great her parents were coming back from the dead on their own

*he puts a hand on her shoulder*
"Just like any good, loving parents would be.."

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:39 pm

"yea,"

Drake:
"aww how nice he's conforting her, curse himi"

Emi smells the air "he's here he's here" she had terror in her eyes she couldnt do a thing without pain coming right back to her
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Emi_Inusuki
"yea,"

Drake:

Emi smells the air "he's here he's here" she had terror in her eyes she couldnt do a thing without pain coming right back to her

"Does this mean i get to kill him this time!! wait...how the hell he get out of china WITH NO EYES?!"
*he move to emi and puts him arm around her, sword outstretched*
"this will be over quickly..."

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:13 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
"yea,"

Drake:

"Does this mean i get to kill him this time!! wait...how the hell he get out of china WITH NO EYES?!"

"he had a cell phone"
"now now kaeden is that anyway to greet a guest" Drake came out smiling "Emi how are you dear many i shouldnt kill you maybe just have you cook all my food and clean my house you can live in a nice paper box"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
"yea,"

Drake:

"he had a cell phone"
"now now kaeden is that anyway to greet a guest" Drake came out smiling "Emi how are you dear many i shouldnt kill you maybe just have you cook all my food and clean my house you can live in a nice paper box"

"Ill just break your neck this time! thats it! quick and painless! Besides, i dont think i could top the pain i put you through last time."

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
"yea,"

Drake:

"he had a cell phone"

"Ill just break your neck this time! thats it! quick and painless! Besides, i dont think i could top the pain i put you through last time."

"ah yes i still have to thank you for makeing me blind. of course i am willing to forgive you"
two men come out of nowhere taking Emi to Drake's side he cuts her arm with his sword Emi made a face of pain but no tears came out
"she hurt herself poor thing, scared, loney, you cut my eyes out for this girl to be happy"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
"yea,"

Drake:

"he had a cell phone"

"ah yes i still have to thank you for makeing me blind. of course i am willing to forgive you"
two men come out of nowhere taking Emi to Drake's side he cuts her arm with his sword Emi made a face of pain but no tears came out
"she hurt herself poor thing, scared, loney, you cut my eyes out for this girl to be happy"

"i would eat your heart, if you had one, if it would make her happy!"
*he splits him self into 4 clones*
"there, this will even the odds a bit. So then Drake....What is it that you want?"
'Be ready Mal, this needs to happen quickly'
I'm ready sire

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:47 am

User Image (Drake with eyes)
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
"yea,"

Drake:

"he had a cell phone"

"i would eat your heart, if you had one, if it would make her happy!"
*he splits him self into 4 clones*
"there, this will even the odds a bit. So then Drake....What is it that you want?"
'Be ready Mal, this needs to happen quickly'
I'm ready sire

"isnt it simply i am a canine neko hunter, and a magical canine neko with angel wings will bring me alot of credit, and i would watch yourself one wrong move and i stab her in the stomach. I have something you want though i have the cure to her curse the missing page of the book" He throws her against a tree. The girl herself is powerful if the curse is broken she could be so much more powerful
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games