Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:18 pm
(gosli is an oracle not an enginer, the floating robot eye thing from halo 1 and 2)

Gosli happened to be floating by when he noticed Shakti "who said you could come out of the armory? oh well no matter while your here transfer your report" he looked at sen and marcus "you know you guys with the guns and explosives and the kinetic energy accelerators might be better off not standing next to the alien that could explode from a stray spark" shrukan was off in his room meditating. with the weapon created he had no obligations until his next mission was assigned and he would wait until then.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:20 pm
(oh well then i mean the alien type the type in the odst game)

"very well gosli there is currently nothing missing from the armory everything is in its place fully loaded and or charged in the case of energy swords and both Marcus and tai can tell you the same thing due to the act Marcus was just doing inventory as well and tai is an A.I and can scan the room and get a list of everything in it"said shakti "um yeah everything in its place" said Marcus  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:09 pm
Sen eye twitched at the mentioning of Engineers exploding. "Okay good now please move the living explosive out of the armory I would really appreciate it."

Meanwhile in space. "Dun da da dun dun da dun da dun dun dun da dun dun....." a Grunt and a Jackel are scene walking down the hall of an unspecified ship the Grunt humming a tune familiar to human ears. His partner on the the other hand was just irritated by it and smacked him in the head.

(I elabrate on Sen's uncomfortable reaction the Engineer + Explosion later. Also the Grunt and Jackel are crew to something that will come into play later. That and I thought some comedy was in order)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:22 pm
"weapons aren't dangerous to engineers, humans whos sole purpose in life is to USE said weapons on the other hand are" he flew off satisfied with the report "oh and if i catch you getting into any wacky misadventures I'll throw you behind one of engine turbines" he said reffering to shakti  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:02 pm
"aww cant i go with this spartan umm whats his name oh thats right Marcus pleas ill still work in the armory any time im not needed for a mission or something" shakti pleaded
"engineer's can help the group by giving us extra shield for extra protection he could be our ace in the whole he could be a good addition to the team" said Marcus to sen and gosli  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:15 pm
Sen just shrugs. "Sure why not." He then looks at Gosli. "Also wacky miadventures really what are we in some fan story." He walks off realizing was late to do his daily culture research.

(Don't worry if you want wacky misadventures that is fine by me I just thought I would do some 4th wall humor)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 pm
Jack walks out of the bar not wanting to be around when the local law enforcement show up. "Okay let's see I was kidnapped at 6, indoctornated to be a killing machine, went awol, survived an intergalatic war by the skin of my teeth, am now working with the golden boy John 117 again, and random people attack me in bars now. Yep it is offical the universe just loves to screw with me." Before he walks off the sound of thunder is heard and rains starts to pour down. "Oh come on I didn't even ask how could it get any worse so why did you go and do that?" The rain proceeds to be mixed in with some hail.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:09 pm
Gosli nodded "sure why not, but if you end up getting him killed your paying for a new one" he floated off to the workshop and was allready hard at work rescaling the anti matter rifle for large gun ships.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm
"oh thank you thank you gosli" said shakti "welcome to the team buddy" said Marcus  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:48 am
Sen was now in his quarters looking over what is research said he should wear to important meetings. Mind you his research is most of the time hundreds of years old. In fact what his conclusion of proper dress was came out as a 1980's business suit that made him look more like a loan shark than a respected military officer.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:46 pm
Jumpy sighed and set the next mongoose down next to another supply crate. 'Friggen Oracle... I wonder what an EMP would do to him...' Alas, she had nothing that could preform an EMP anymore without majorly damaging her armor further. the only reason she was putting a mongoose into a crate, was so she could have one to work on, or take apart so Shrukan or someone else, could have spare parts, and/or put it back togeather. She also was eyeing a Scorpion tank and a banshee. She always had loved Banshee's well, loved taking them from their unsuspecting drivers, as well as shooting them out of the sky with said scorpion. However, that banshee was being charged. "hey Gos-fly, err.. Gosli, What are your thoughts of a banshee?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:20 pm
Sen walks off the ship. "Jumpy I'm taking that Banshee with me can you make sure the others don't kill eatchother bye." Sen jumps in the Banshee and takes off.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:28 am
"banshees? well considering the species that created them they are nothing short of magnificent. being able to perform such tight arial maneuvers is very impressive not to mention incredibly practical considering its more delicate nature." gosli had spent quite a while analyzing covenant technology and he was particularly impressed by how well they integrated his creator's tech into their own.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:54 pm
Jumpy thought for a second. 'Maan... if only I could have a flying mongoose... ahh... the fun I would have... anywho...' She stopped and looked at where the Banshee had been. 'But.... you... ah... damn you Sen... damn you. Wait... ME in charge!? ABUWHAAAHTT!!!?!?!' Displeasure sighed. "Would you like me to do what he asked you?" 'No offense, but I don't think that Gosli would listen to you, even if you some-how managed to hardwire into him that he fails at being as awesome as Sen...' Displeasure made a mental shrug and relaxed as Jumpy looked around for yet another banshee, and her eyes lit with joy when the sight of an entire squadron of them landed. Displeasure said exactly what she was thinking. "Please to god let those be for us." She also noticed wraiths. She shuddered, not because she was scared about it, but because shewas so used to seeing them shooting at her. She shrugged it off and leaned back, closing her eyes as her camo came back on. Because she was hooked up into the power supply, the invis would last until she moved again, which wouldn't be a while, as she fell asleep quite quickly.

((Please forgive me absences, but I wont be able to get on much, I am having some... Family Issues, and they're going all "No F**KING COMPUTER!!" if they see me on Gaia.))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:19 pm
Sen singed to himself. "Oh Flash aaaahhhh savior of the universe...." It basicly continued like that for the rest of the flight.

Jack was walking down the street back to the ship when Sen's Banshee flies over head. He quickly drops down then gets up and dust himself off."Jack stop doing that not every Banshee is going to shoot at you."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games