Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 pm
Melissa look down at Dimitri and said "Oh, So you know guardians better then us?!" Melissa said as tutted. "Only guardians knows which transformation is existing and NOT existing." Melissa added.

"Your attack won't work when, I...Dodge!" O-Melissa said as she dodge with Diamond.

"S-Stop! Catching! Me!!!" Diamond were struggling and struggling until...

A voice came and started singing this song.

All the O-Clones close their ears and dissapeared for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:12 pm
Dimitri woke up and opened an eye and looked around at all the angery faces, he woke up at the sound of Melissa's voice and heard all she said "Ouch Melissa..... I'm not saying any mere gaurdian has it only one of you have it..."  

dawgybites

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:17 am
Melissa look down at Dimitri and said, "Hm, I see...You fall in love with Mint!" Melissa laughed while she heard a voice.
"Huh?" Diamond turn to voice as she look at Michelle and said "Can you make a light to show who it is?".
Michelle nodded and said "Sun ball!" A orange ball appeared in her hand and she pointed it on the shadow. It were a miracle who it were!

Melissa's eyes widened. She bowed to her.
User Image
"I'm, An ancient Guardian of Earth and plants." A women said.
"Miranda...Those are the new guardians." Melissa said as she pointed at all the girls.
"Yo Miranda!" Long time no see!" Skinka said with excitement.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:23 pm
lusa stared at miranda "wow! she looks real pretty" kiriyuu looked over and waved feebly "howdy" Ray looked at miranda "can you guardians get any uglier? Lusa looked over at ray, like she was burning holes in "him "I think she looks pretty, have you looked in a mirror lately?" Ray summoned a ball of electricity "that is IT!" he threw it at lusa, who shreiked like blue murder and toppled sideways into a weird forcefeild Ray created "One word against me and she dies!" he said with a smile full of callous.  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:16 pm
Upon transforming back, Nago fell again as his wounds needed to be taken care of before he dies once more, and cries out Bubble and Flara as he holds together with the might of his mind element until they could get to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:25 pm
kiriyuu hard nago scream "I'm coming!" she commanded the great beast to drop her she landed, teetering slightly, and ran as fast as she could at the time "keep it together mate!" Ray chased after her "Get back here you!" kiriyuu reached nago and spread etir over his wounds "not only deadly, but a great disinfectant to!" she got out a bottle of athena's water "for undying strength!" she opened it up.  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:34 pm
"Ah,its Miranda...hm...the last time I saw her--"Windy says quietly to herself.

"She is so pretty isn't she?"Bubble says loudly. She notices that Nago is screaming so she turns to him and walks in his direction.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:51 pm
Taking the bottle, Nago dumps a quart of the liquid on himself as it stung, and yet it closed up the wounds as he relaxed his mind.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:53 pm
When Bubble finally reaches Nago she speaks."Hey. Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 pm
"Really tired, Ogan escaped again, and I'm in pain............Never better I say..........."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:09 pm
Bubble smiles at Nago."Well,things could be worse. I mean he could have taken me away..."
((How old is Miranda and Windy?))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:09 am
(( Windy is much older than other girls...Let's say about 20-30...
And Miranda is unknown since she is an Ancient guardian.))

"She is...Um, Miranda, Is there more ancient guardians coming here?" Melissa asked getting up from bowing.
"Not yet known..." Miranda replied with a smile and look at Windy. "Dear! You have changed aren't you?" Miranda exclaimed as she look at Bubble, Flara, Diana and Diamond. "Oh, So new guardians are here, To find all of you? I mean Kira?" Miranda said as she catch Bubble's hand.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:56 am
kiriyuu shook her head "oh how confused this is making me! how many guardians are there?" lusa started screaming Ray looked around the people near him "no protests? objections? you guys bore me to tears! right then, she dies." he summoned a lightning bolt "tah-tah you lot!" Lusa called out forgeting all her fear and puttiing on a thick cockney accent "oh look!" Ray giggled "the energy field is already messing up her mind, How fun this will be!".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 am
Melissa turned to Kiriyuu and said "There are 20 Guardians...But there is ancient ones..." Melissa explained as she look at Lightning bolt... She didn't move as she knew Miranda would help.
Miranda then saw the lightning bolt...She close her eyes and started singing beautifully. The lightning bolt had to dissapear as she open her eyes. "Well, So this is your sister, Melanie?" Miranda asked as she look at Melanie.
"Yeah, This is Bubble, She is my small sister." Melanie explained as she saw Bubble were upset.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:00 pm
As he was being healed by Bubble and Kiryuu's hands, Nago noticed that someone was missing from the group, and panicked after he came to realization of who it was.

"Flara! Where is she?! Where did she go?!!"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games