Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 pm
Eragon smiled and took her hand, he never really heard of nightcore, but his brother has a little, it seemed everyone knew of nightcore, but from what hes hearing it was just a type of genre that sped up music to make it sound of a higher pitch..

Serrinia laughed and started getting a little more into the song, swaying her hips more and doing millions of different acrobatic dances for the song, Dante following suit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:19 pm
Ami smiled waited until the next song played, as she heard it start to play, she ran into the bathroom, tears dripping from her face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UB3VMN20Q  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:30 pm
Eragon turned to where Ami ran off to and slowly walked to where she was, knocking on the door softly. "Ami?"

Serrinia gave a chocked squeak when she heard the next song, the rememberance of her family starting to plauge her mind.

Dante hugged her tight and slowly walked her to a chair and placed her onto his lap, slowly stroking her head while giving reasuring words to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:23 pm
"I'm sorry....It just...." She choked hard the gulped. "Reminded me too much of my brother, this is the song he dedicated to me before he died......." She cried some more and came out of the bathroom and hugged Eragon tightly.......  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:41 pm
Eragon sighed and held her close, hearing the song start to end. "I'm sorry, but I don't really have any words..." He looked at the Dj and slowly edged her closer to where the dance was so she could hear the song, he held up two fingers to the Dj and saw him nod, playing the song he thought might say what he felt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6uiijYqXnI&feature=related  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:54 pm
(Omg.....I love this song....SO MUCH! -cries-)

Ami looked up and heard the song and looked at Eragon with watery eyes and ran to him again. She smiled in his arms, looked up and kissed him with tears still running down her face. "I love you....so much" she said quietly.....And just swayed with him.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:10 pm
(IKR??)

Eragon smiled and held her close with a smile on his face as they slowly danced, it felt almost like a surreal dream...Almost not real...

Serrinia leaned into Dante's embrace and listened to his heartbeat beat softly in her ears.

Dante smiled a little and took a sip of the punch, his vision starting to get hazy, what...Was in this punch anyway..??

Serrinia sighed contently, giving a sloppy smiled before standing up and swaying a little. "Hey, the dance isn't oveer jyet!~" She said a little sloppily, taking Dante's hand, walking over to the dance floor and dancing slowly with Dante.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:42 pm
"I'm going to get some punch, you want one?" Ami smiled sweetly
She didn't wait for an answer, she got the two big cups of punch and gave one two him. "Here ya go" She smiled and gulped down the whole thing in one sip. She felt good, a little too good....  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:52 pm
Eragon nodded and gulped down the punch eagerly, he looked around the room when his temperature started going a little higher.

Serrinia sighed and listened to the music a little bit, she looked to Dante and smiled. "I don't know what was in that punch but it was GOOD!"

Dante nodded slowly, giving a stupid grin. "Agreed..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:03 pm
"WOW! MAN, THAT STUFF IS GOOD!" But Ami suddenly stopped and looked at Eragon, he looked good right now, she couldn't stop looking at him......."Maybe tonight.........." she said quietly. In her head she thought: Does he think of me like that too? She though.......And kept staring at him....  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:11 pm
Eragon smiled and nodded. "Maybe...." He purred suductivly, holding her closer then usual, she looked so good like that....

Serrinia looked to Dante and smiled. "hey Dante, are you in the mood for tonight?" She purred, tracing a finger idly on his chest. "I have a little of an Idea if your interested.."

Dante smirked and went close to her ear. "And what might that be?" He asked huskily, seeing Serrinia all close to him made him feel happy, and aroused....

"mmm.." She pretended to ponder for a moment. "maybe if your not too busy we could, have some fun..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 pm
Ami purred and caught on to Eragon's suductive glare, she glared right back at him with some suductiveness of her own. Then she rubbed her head against his neck and nibbled on his ear a little, then she looked at him innocently and with a hint of Desperation, and purred, then rubbed her head against him again......  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 pm
Eragon chuckled lowly and picked her up bridal style, carrying her to the car while kissing her a little feircly, nibbling on her neck once they reached Ami's car. "I'll drive" He purred, placing Ami in the passengers seat and driving faster then usual.

Dante looked around, a hint of his fromal self coming back to him. "Maybe...We should go back to our house.. For a little more privacy.." He offered, giving Serrinia a deep kiss.

"Right...More time alone..." Serrinia agreed, walking along with Dante to the porsche.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:41 pm
Ami laughed a cute laugh as Eragon nibbled on her. She wanted him badly, she didn't care where......She made suductive purring sounds at Eragon while he was driving.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:46 am
Eragon sighed inwardly as he felt his temperature rise higher, damnit he wanted to do it NOW!!!!!! But he had to wait...The best ones are when you wait...

Serrinia immediatly revved the engine and sped off, going way faster then what was required, she was in a smilar state, wanting Dante badly and not even caring what was going on, just wanting him to take her.

Dante sighed in relief when they got to their temporary home and grabbed Serrinia's arm. "Come." He said in a half desperate, half serious order, not intentionaly trying to sound of a jerk, but he wanted her so badly, he was even tempted to pin her on a random wall and do it there!

Serrinia instantly started running with Dante, not even caring his tone or anything, jsut running until they got to her bed.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games