Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
If you lived (passionately) with the person above you.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:52 am

applesauce600
Labyrinthknight7
*Hey, if you're grabbing interdimentional candy, grab me a snickers. Applesauce, I stomp on your corpse.*
*Eats you and shits you out.* Don't ******** with the grombies.

You need to call me Long Live King Applesauce the Great from now on. And make the trees look more majestic. And every Friday is now fish night. And flees are banished to Ireland. Lets have more scratch posts around for people to man too. When you turn 18 you must man a scratch post for 2 weeks or you will be exiled to Lego Land.

*Fleas banished to Australia, not Ireland, otherwise I'll blast you with my elemental roullette cannon. AND GET YOUR FEET OFF THE COFFEE TABLE, I JUST WAXED THAT s**t.*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:37 am

Myan~
I AM SO CONFUSED. I miss something everytime I leave.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:39 am

Labyrinthknight7
applesauce600
Labyrinthknight7
*Hey, if you're grabbing interdimentional candy, grab me a snickers. Applesauce, I stomp on your corpse.*

You need to call me Long Live King Applesauce the Great from now on. And make the trees look more majestic. And every Friday is now fish night. And flees are banished to Ireland. Lets have more scratch posts around for people to man too. When you turn 18 you must man a scratch post for 2 weeks or you will be exiled to Lego Land.

*Fleas banished to Australia, not Ireland, otherwise I'll blast you with my elemental roullette cannon. AND GET YOUR FEET OFF THE COFFEE TABLE, I JUST WAXED THAT s**t.*
I'll make you get your a** waxed by royal decree, and it'll hurt! mad
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:55 am

applesauce600
Labyrinthknight7
applesauce600
Labyrinthknight7

*I shall now proceed to destroy the tyrant Applesause by tying him down, taking a red hot metal bar, pressing it against his skin to blister it, and cutting the blisters open one by one. I shall then cut out the bones in his limbs, sharpen them, and pierce them into his intestines one by one.

Do NOT highlight if you have just eaten lunch, but tyrants are not fun and shall be destroyed upon earliets convenience. Thank you and have a nice day.*

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Labyrinthknight7
applesauce600
Labyrinthknight7
applesauce600
Labyrinthknight7

*I shall now proceed to destroy the tyrant Applesause by tying him down, taking a red hot metal bar, pressing it against his skin to blister it, and cutting the blisters open one by one. I shall then cut out the bones in his limbs, sharpen them, and pierce them into his intestines one by one.

Do NOT highlight if you have just eaten lunch, but tyrants are not fun and shall be destroyed upon earliets convenience. Thank you and have a nice day.*
You're just mad I don't allow back seat rulers. *Smacks you with a compass.*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Behave yourselves, or I shall kill you. Besides, this is my house.

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:51 pm

*Sorry dude, Applesauce just pissed me off. Thankfully now I know his weakness.....WEREWOLVES, YOU LITTLE TWILIGHTING KING MANCHILD.

Wait a minute -sniff, sniff-
Boris, you smell like swamp and evil, go take a bath.*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:01 pm

That's just your sense of smell not working because you are sick.

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Alright you guys, stop fighting. I'll have to drag you all downstairs and put you through extremely painful torture procedures before gassing you all to death.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:56 pm

*files numerous applications to Hell*

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Boris_Badenov
Behave yourselves, or I shall kill you. Besides, this is my house.
Fine, I take back all my decrees. Trees will not be more majestic, Friday will not be fish night, fleas are not banished, there will be no new scratch posts, there will be no Lego Land. You're a real hater. I won't bring back the worshiping of cats either, since apparently you think my ideas are bad.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:11 pm

I was referring to you and Lab fighting, not the decrees. I like the decrees you made.

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:25 pm

*banishes apple to Mars* He does not rule around here, anyway. Anyway, we all agree on banishing fleas to Mars, right?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:29 pm

I found the holy grail, to go against me is to bring a swarm of locusts onto your own crops. It is to turn your water to blood and if you're a vampire then your blood to water. It is to have the death of your first born son. To go against me is to go against the Holy Grail itself and everything both holy and graily.

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:37 pm

I can kill a swarm of locusts easy, I drink both water and blood, I'm a lesbian therefore never gonna give birth, and I'm not even a Christian meaning technically I'm already against all things holy.
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games