Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Amy smiled brightly. "Awesome! I can help you find the best places first! First, do you want a drink? We don't have any alcoholic drinks because alcohol and people near water do not mix. But we have great smoothies!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:50 pm

*scratches her arm and realizes it's bleeding* Eww, how did I get this?

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Amy looked down at Nei's arm and winced when she saw the blood. "Oh. That's not good. Why don't we go over to the pet area? That's where we keep the first aid kits, both for humans and pets."

She led Nei over to the pet area, guided her to sit onto one of the fold-out cots, and retrieved the human first aid kit. She started to dress the wound.

"Did you accidentally brush against a thorn bush or something, Nei?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:03 pm

It's stopped now, I clot very quickly. I don't know where I got it. I suppose it's just one of those things. *shrugs*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Amy finished putting ointment and a band aid on the cut and then put the first aid kit away.

"Well, that's good. You should have a smoothie, though. I heard having sugar can help after you've lost some blood. Can't hurt."

She shrugged and called over a staff member. Then she looked at Nei. "What kind would you like? Or would you like some other kind of drink?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:11 pm

I'm sorry, my stay is limited. It's good to see you again. *waves bye*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Amy was surprised that Nei had to leave so soon, but she smiled and waved. "Okay. Thanks for coming Nei! I hope you come back again soon. Take care."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Logan did a couple laps in the pool, flipping his hair once finished. He leaned his back against the edge of the pool, his elbows keeping him above the surface.

Ellis Bronte

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Amy asked the staff member to go get her usual smoothie from Tommy. Then, she walked over to the pool, smiled when she saw Logan, and sat at the edge of the pool. She gathered her skirt around her, slipped her sandals off, and then put her legs in the pool.

"Phew. I don't know about you, but my day has been crazy."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 pm

He smiled up at her, his blonde hair away from his face and showing his greenish blue eyes. "You should take a break, swim with me. I'm having fun, yesterday was a blast too."
He sunk into the water, his face the only thing being emerged. "Do you like what you're wearing?"

Ellis Bronte

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Amy smiled brightly. "I'm glad you had so much fun yesterday! I was hoping you would. I'm glad you came back, too."

She looked down at her outfit and shrugged. "My outfit's really comfortable. I'm dressing down today. I have a swimsuit that I keep here all the time, except when I take it home to wash, but that would involve me having to get up and go get it."

She chuckled softly and kicked her feet slightly in the water.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:12 pm

He chuckled. "In that case.."
Logan reached out to Amethyst's ankles and pulled her into the water.
He began laughing.

Ellis Bronte

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Amy yelped, which was quickly cut off when she was submerged under water.

She pushed against the wall of the pool and broke through the surface of it, gasping. She quickly pushed her dripping purple hair out of her face and then wiped the water out of her eyes.

After she looked at Logan with wide eyes for a few moments, she finally burst out in laughter.

"Well... That takes care of having to go get my swimsuit, I guess! The water feels good. I'm glad it's managed to stay cool today."

She reached her hand out and splashed water over at Logan, laughing.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:46 pm

As Amy looked at Logan, a sudden thought popped into her head. He had really nice eyes and gorgeous hair.

She signaled for one of the staff to bring her her cell phone, which she had left at the information desk.

When they had, she thanked them profusely and propped her arms up on the edge of the pool. She quickly texted Kits.

text from Amy to Kits
Kits! You should really come to AS. New person. I think you'd find him interesting.

She closed her phone, put it on the ground a good distance away from the pool, and smiled to Logan.

"I texted the other owner of AS. Hopefully she'll come over."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Amy reached up for her phone again when she heard it go off. She opened it and she sighed softly when she read Kits' text.

text from Kits to Amy
Maybe in a little while. I'm at MW talking to Katana right now.

Amy quickly sent a text back and then put her phone back again.

text from Amy to Kits
But we have games over here! Fuuun. AS has been pretty busy today, actually, which is awesome!
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games