Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy-ish?
✔Status: Single

Erik smiled when Verily blushed and stammered. Erik was blushing too. He could feel it in his cheeks and nose. But, he somehow felt confident. When Ver began stammering, Edd shushed her quietly and kissed her again. Her lips felt warm and soft against hers.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:47 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
The fact that Erik was blushing too, made her a little bit less flustered but then he was shushing her and kissing her again and she couldn't think again. She kind of actually liked the whole not being able to think thing. It made it easier to just do what her heart was telling her instead over analyzing everything she and others did and making herself feel awkward. Kissing him was easy to figure out... and with him so close to her and touching her she really couldn't think anyways. She just let herself go with it, and kissed him... even though the entirety of the Ravenclaw table could see her and her sister would be pestering her for months maybe even years now. 'Bad Verily... stop thinking and just kiss the boy god damnit... you know you like it!' She mentally slapped herself and turned off her thoughts; instead she just kissed him, and let what was happening, happen. She would think about it later.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Frost363

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:31 am
User Image
User Image

SingleHalf BloodRavenclawFirst Year

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
And soon after the sorting ended, food appeared on the table and Gren’s eyes went wide. With no other reason than nervousness, he began to stuff food into his mouth...most of it without even using a fork.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱

{OoC:}

{Wearing}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:42 am
User Image
First YearUnsortedSingleMuggle~Born

Lyre smiled in awe as food filled the table. She looked to Gren, about to ask him a question, then sighed. His mouth was full of food! She giggled as she began to choose food. She only chose a few things, not knowing many of the options. She drank water, avoiding the orangish juice. It looked like orange juice, but smelled horrible. She munched on a carrot, eating in tiny, quick bites. Her dad always called her Bunny because of the way she ate. She wiggled her nose and smiled as she went on to nibble a sandwich.

Lyre was unsure where to look as her eyes roved over the hall, taking in the sights. Finally, she looked up to see the ceiling, when suddenly... "Wow..." she murmured as she saw the stars. She nudged Gren and gestured upward as she stared at the constellations. The sight was beautiful, and she was thoroughly amused.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Frost363

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 am
User Image
User Image

SingleHalf BloodRavenclawFirst Year

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
After what was quite literally his fifth shepherd’s pie, he felt the other young Ravenclaw nudge his arm and he looked at her...mouth halfway open through chewing, with meat and potatoes easily visible through lack OF chewing. ”Yoo nantend somfing?” He then noticed her staring straight up and so looked up himself, and choked on his food from the awe at the ceiling. ”GREAT! NOW I’M CHOKING! WHAT ELSE COULD HAPPEN TO ME TODAY?”
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱

{Wearing}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:29 am
User Image
First YearUnsortedSingleMuggle~Born

Lyre turned to looked at Gren in shock. He was choking! Oh no! She pat him on the back, hoping to clear his lungs. "I am so sorry Gren! Please be okay!" she said, thumping him on the back. She wished she knew magic so she could help out her friend!

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Erik slowly pulled away from Verily, looking deeply into her eyes. He suddenly became aware that everyone was looking at them, including his brother. A redness rose to his cheeks to rival Verily's. "You want to get out of here? Maybe to the common room where people won't be staring?" Erik whispered, close enough that only Verily could hear.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:56 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver glanced around the table at his words, noticing just how many people really were watching them, including his twin. She also noticed the blush on his cheeks, which brought a small smile to her face. She nodded at his suggestion. "Yeah. The common room sounds good." She whispered back, looking into his eyes intently. "Lead the way."

Love interest:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Erik glanced around at everyone that was staring at them and took Verily's hand. He gave his twin a nod and led Verily away from the table. "Come Ver. Let's get some privacy."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:32 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver let him take her hand and lead her away. She glanced back one more time out of curiosity. She wondered if Edd was mad at her for taking Erik's attention at the moment... and making him choke. She knew she'd be mad if someone almost killed Elli.

Love interest:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:59 am
User Image

Elenor Carden
But please call me El…
✭═━┈┈━═✭

✿❀Never love someone who…

El watched as two students towards the other side of the table get up and leave. She was slightly curious to know why they were leaving the feat but didn't pay much attention to it and instead layed her book on her lap and plucked a small piece of chicken off of the tray. Her mother would have killed her for eating very little but what her mother didn't know wouldn't kill her right? She stabbed at the chicken with her fork before nibbling at the piece that came off with it. Im tired. I wonder if it was ok to leave? Probably not. Uncle told me that I would need to follow the prefect to the Ravenclaw common room... She thought glumly as she pushed away her plate in favour of resting her head on the table. Today was just to much for her. She saw a couple more Ravenclaws lave the table and just desided to follow them instead hoping she wouldn't get in trouble.

❁Stats❁
╔══════════════╗
Birthday
August 5th
Zodiac sign
Leo ~ ♌
How I am feeling at the moment
Tired/Shy.
The Ravenclaw table leaving for the common room.
Who I am with
No one at the moment.
╚══════════════╝

…treats you like your ordinary❀✿

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image User Image
PurebloodRavenclawChaserQuidditch CaptainFifth Year

User Image
ℛosemarie sat at the Ravenclaw table, a tad disappointed that Ravenclaw had not won. “We were so close.” she said as she ran her fingers through her hair.
User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley stepped into the great hall, it was decked in green and silver. Slytherin had won the House cup. Sure the First year wasn't very happy at that, but there was nothing more he could do. He raised his camera and took a photo of the hall before dashing over and taking a seat. He gazed around the room, camera around his neck, and his stomach grumbling. "I wish I could see Tobi during the summer..." he said softly, allowing his words to trail off. I just hope we can stay in contact. he thought as he looked at the crowded Hufflepuff table, looking for his friend.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:10 pm
A piece of paper slowly floated over to the Ravenclaw table directly into the hands of one particular student, Bradley Goldwind. The Hufflepuff boy controlling it merely gave his friend a cheeky grin before gesturing madly for him to open and read the folded note.

Tobi

Bradley,
What are you doing this summer? I'm not doing much, just getting settled with the new fam but I was wondering if maybe...we could meet somewhere? Or come over to each others houses or something. I honestly don't know, I've never done something like this before! Hehe, soo...would you? Could you? Write back for cripes sake!
~Tobi

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:58 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Darius? Maybe?|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver smiled as she sat down at the table and watched a parchment flutter into a younger boy's grasp. She was pretty sure she had it the luckiest here. She could leave school today and wake up tomorrow morning to a breakfast with her boyfriend. Darius living at her house had been great last summer, but now that the two were dating, it made it all the better. Of course she was determined to hide that small fact from her father. She really didn't need an overprotective Slytherin who just lost his sister threatening her boyfriend when they had only just started dating. 'hmm... I should probably mention the hiding idea to Dare before we get home....'She thought to herself, silently tapping her fingers against the table.

Love interest: Darius Silver

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games