Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather picked at her food like a stubborn child. She turned to Ariana and shrugged. "Not really, no. Just nerves, I guess." she said before looking over at Dhylan. He was watching her, making sure she was eating. She took another bite of chicken and looked around the Great Hall. She would miss it all. The floating candles at the beginning of the year. The magical banners that were now a brilliant emerald green. Everything about the castle. The library, the quidditch pitch, the dormitories, the bathrooms... Yes. Even those.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Hufflepuff |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl looked at Heather. She seemed really sad. He didn't want to go, but he had missed his family. He wrapped his arms around the girl, giving her a tight side-hug. "I know you're sad to go, but we'll be back! And I promise to come visit over the break! Okay?" he asked, his blue eyes twinkling merrily. He smiled at her, and munched on a carrot.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

In an instant, Heather was wrapped in yet another side hug. She repeated her squinted face ( whee ), but returned the young boy's hug. "You sure do like hugging people, don'tcha? And I'd like it if you came out to visit. It'll be loads of fun!" she replied, thinking up fun things the two Hufflepuffs could do. Seeing as she didn't make any friends last term, this would be the first time someone came over to her house to see her.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl smiled at Heather. "Eh... I get sentimental! Don't you, Quaffle? Or do you not like my hugs?" he asked, his sarcastic tongue back in place. He snickered at her. He hadn't even left the school, and he was excited to visit her!

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana shrugged and stuffed her mouth with food as Heather admitted that nothing was really wrong. When Dhylan promised to visit Heather over summer vacation, a smile spread across the brunette's face. A marvelous idea popped into her head. "You guys. Wanna meet up sometime in Diagon Alley or something? You know, before school starts again?" she asked, hoping both Dhylan and Heather would want to hang out with her.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl looked at Ariana. "Sure thing! I'd have to bring my sister along, is that okay?" he asked, knowing Minn would want to get out of the house. He smiled eagerly at the girls.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather squirmed out of the boy's grasp. "I like my personal space, thanks." she said in a flat tone. Ariana asked them about summer, and she turned to her with a reply. "Sure, Ari. That sounds fun. Remy would tag along either way, and I'm sure my little brother, Terren, would follow us if we didn't take him too." she said. Making all of these summer plans made her smile as she ate the food Dhylan gave her.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? End of the Year Feast
What am I thinking? Quidditch...

Kat cleared one plate of food and began to quickly ingest another whole plate of food. She was eating like she wouldn't see food again, and Ariana knew why. Thankfully, Ariana was the only one at the table who knew why. "I don't know," Kat said in between bites. "I'm not really a sports person. I'm more into dancing and whatnot. Besides, with Nicole graduating, they're gonna need a new announcer, and I think I can do that." She stuffed a huge fork full of mashed potatoes into her mouth. When Ariana suggested meeting up at Diagon Alley, Kat nodded. "Sounds like fun," she said.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl watched Katrina eat. She was eating a ton, as if she was about to hibernate. "Slow down Kat! You'll get indigestion!" he chirruped. He was trying to make sure these girls were okay, but he honestly didn't know the first thing about girls.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Oh, right.

Kat blushed a little when Dhyl told her to slow down. Then she accidentally blurted out, "I need to eat a lot cause I won't be eating much at home." Then she realized what she said and quickly covered her mouth. She flushed a deeper color as she realized she just gave out one of her biggest secrets.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl looked up at Kat, his eyes huge with surprise. "What do you mean?! Is everything okay?" he asked, watching to see her reaction. He may not have had perfect hearing, but he was able to detect the worry in her voice.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather's head jerked towards Kat's direction when she heard her speak. Her blue eyes were wide with worry. "Kat? What's up? You can tell us. We're your friends." she said. Friends... Were they friends? ... Yes. She was sure of it. They were all friends here. Her, Dhylan, Ariana, and Katrina.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Smiling, Ariana nodded her head to answer Dhylan's question. "Yeah, that would be fantastic!" The girl assumed his sister was younger than them as she hadn't encountered anyone at the school who could be the boy's sibling. Her eyes drifted off Dhylan and onto Heather as she spoke. "The more the merrier, right Kat?" she asked cheerfully, nudging Katrina in the arm. She hoped her best friend would also want to hang out with everyone. When she agreed it sounded like fun, Ariana looked at her with a smile. "Be the announcer!" At leas that way, Katrina would still be a part of the matches. When she blurted out one of her deepest secrets, Ariana gasped slightly and raised her eyebrows. She knew why Katrina ate so quickly; however, it surprised her how easily this came out of her mouth.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image

Jane wandered into the Great Hall and slipped silently into the table. She was late but it didn't bother her. She was just here to show her face a little. She'd been a bit anti-social as of late. Reclusive was perhaps an appropriate word. She sat and rubbed her hands. It seemed the table in front of her had suddenly become a very interesting piece of work. She just wanted to get out of this school as soon as possible. It had most certainly not been a good year. Jane wondered what it might actually be like to have one of those. To be happy again. She sighed slightly and propped her head up on her palm.

She sparsely attended classes, mostly to sick to bother getting out of bed. Even when she tried to go to a class no one spoke to her and there had been no sign of Allen for months now. Maybe that was easier. This way she didn't have to bother breaking up with him. She just wanted to go home and sleep in her own bed. Her parents apparently had a big surprise for her when she got home. That might improve things a little.

Jane glanced up at the food in front of her a she knew she should eat something, she hadn't eaten in over a day but she really didn't care to. Despite the protests of her entire body. She glanced up at a few younger students from the quidditch team discussing something. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. Jane had once been like that with her friends. Not so much anymore. They once again ignored her, as usual.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Frik....

Kat flushed immediately as first Dhyl then Heather pounced on her slip up. She looked down at the table and her face fell. "Well, uh... It's uh... It's really complicated... See...um... Well..." She couldn't come up with the best way to say it. With a heavy sigh, a tear escaped from her eyes. Finally, she said, "You guys have to promise never to say anything... to anyone... Ever." Once both Heather and Dhyl had sworn to keep her secret, Kat started. "My mom... Marietta... she...she forgets I exist... she hardly ever feeds me. I'm like a shadow to her."

Out of Character ...

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games