Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:39 pm

"He's never really alone." Akila's blush faded, "He's always been a people person. People like him, so he makes friends easily... And after what happened to his family..." she gulped, "They were great people..." she led off and looked down. A second later her ears went back up, "but things will get better." she sounded optimistic, at least.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:46 pm

User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera shook her head lightly. "That's not what I meant. He's never really alone. But sometimes he still seems lonely. Like he doesn't have anyone special. No one to truly share things with. He has friends and he has coworkers and all sorts of people but he has no one special. He's turned down every girl I know that approached him."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Akila blushed again and looked down. Why would he pick her, if he had other girls that liked him... Probably stronger, prettier girls. Unconciously, she lifted a hand to touch her lips in thought. She didn't know what to say.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm

User Image

Aleera smiled secretively. "If you want my opinion, it seemed like he was waiting for something - Or rather, someone." She told Akila, watching the girl's reaction.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Akila bit her lip, "Why would he wait for me?' She'd been around plenty before being enslaved, and he never even got close to kissing her, or really anything romantic, not that she didn't have a crush on him anyway.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:21 pm

User Image

Aleera shrugged. "You're asking the wrong person if you wanna know Markus' mind, sweetie. I don't any of us can really claim to truly know him. Not like you can. Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe even better."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Akila clasped her hands, "I want to ask about it... But I haven't him, and I don't want to go out there and make him think I've got news I can't send by bird, and then have it just be me... Being stupid. " she remembered him saying hat he was around more than she knew, and looked around. She still didn't see him. Maybe he wasn't there. She wasn't used to talking about he feelings... It was an odd sensation.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:37 pm

User Image

Aleera chuckled, catching sight of something from the corner of her eye. She didn't turn to look though, knowing very well what it was. "I'm gonna go get that breakfast I promised to get for Clorogne. I'll be right back." She rose and walked off before Akila could say a word. She had hardly disappeared into the crowd before a familiar voice drawled from behind Akila. "Lovely girl, ain't she? Always knowing just what I want." Markus grinned at Akila from where he leaned on the back of the bench.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Akila jumped and had to stop herself from hugging him. She clasped a hand over her heart, "You scared me." she smiled at him, "You really are everywhere, aren't you?" she joked.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:51 pm

User Image

Markus chuckled, flashing her a wide grin. He didn't answer the question directly, saying instead, "So, I saw you went to go visit Grandmother today. What'd you think of the old woman?" He asked, still lounging against the back of the bench.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Akila shifted to better face him, "She's nice." she snickered some, "Likes me better than you." she giggled. If Aleera was close enough to see, she would note that the smiles Akila usually gave were nothing compared to right at that moment, giving her light dimples.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:20 pm

User Image

Markus raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I find that hard to believe. Aleera loves everybody equally. Me, I keep my love for someone special." His voice was light and teasing but his eyes, trained on Akila, were serious.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Akila couldn't help but let the blush crawl to her cheeks again, but didn't look away, "You really confuse me sometimes, you know that?" she smiled delicately, looking every bit the flower she'd been before all of the chaos started.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:40 pm

User Image

Markus chuckled and spread his hands innocently. "What? I'm saying exactly what I mean. How is that confusing?" He asked playfully.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Akila crossed her arms on the back of the bench, and rested her chin on them, "You're words aren't what confuse me." She rolled her eyes, but her smile only grew.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games