Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:07 am
User ImageSirena wiped away her tears. Hana was wrong. It wasn't all about that. But, if she continues being angry, they would be apart. Sirena took her M-16 and put on a silencer. She shoot the zombies that were heading on them. It really annoyed her that people don't understand her. But she felt that Hana along with Mizu, are acting too cool.

Hana had a power of reading minds, but she uses it too frequently. It helps, but either than that, it may annoy Sirena a lot.

Mizu, somehow finds things a lot. Although she doesn't have any special power, but she just does. And acts that she knows a lot.

Sirena when killing, concentrated on the blue-haired girl, who seemed to know Rikka and was innocent. But nobody can stay innocent in this world that is right now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:37 am
User ImageKoji placed the sleeping Rikka on the bed before stopping to think about the blue haired girl's request. "Me? Kill you?" He recalled the exact same request his grandfather made before he died. Koji simply stepped away from the bed and motioned towards the doorway. "You're asking the wrong guy.." Before he left, he asked one last question. "What's your name?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:08 am
User ImageSirena listened to what Koji said and sighed. It made her feel that she was infected...the blue-haired girl. Sirena came near them when killed the last zombies. She said "Kill you? You mean you got infected or what?" Sirena made a foxy eyes and sighed again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

I began to get up off the floor I began to move over towards an undead. " I know this don't mean much Sirena, but I will be by your side... I and Susaka if she's willing. "

My blade swung wide and low almost cliping the floor's shag carpet. My blade sliced through the undead as if it was a thin piece of linen. Blood and fleshed poured out over my body, but none of it seemed to stick to my clothes or skin. A light glow was covering my body keeping me from being covered with the mess.

" I'm... I'm not going to let any more of you get close to My family! " Tears began to flow from my eye's as my blade pierced the heads of every undead near me. any that where out of reach, where sliced in half.

I rubbed my eye's getting the tears out of them. A fire showed in my soul through my eye's now. " You things... you things...Are never going to get my family again! "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

" I'm glad you spoke up about that Hana." I began to pass my arrows to the young girl who'd shown up. " Here you'll need these, and don't worry I think the only way for the virsus to spread is through spit. I only think an infection happens if your clawed. "

I walked over toward where an old rusted kinght's armor was standing. I grabbed the sword it held in it's sticky orange hands. The suit fell as it did I grabbed the sword easily. " Now this is more my style. "

I swung the old sword cutting the undeads head clear off. I began to chuckle slightly. " Hey Hana, Remember how we never thought of mom or dad as family. "

I sliced the top half of an undead scull off as I continued. " It's just kind of funny these people we've only known for a few days are more like family then they where. "

I Zombie came right at Ryuu I sliced the head off and it droped right at Ryuu's feet. I smiled as I retorted. " Thanks not needed. "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image Naoki came up from the stairs, really tired. She was sure the others downstairs could take care of the remaining zombies; there were only a few left.

She traipsed into the room where the strange girl from earlier was. All the adrenaline was rushing rapidly away from her blood stream. I'm gonna crash...

Before she did, though, Naoki heard the girl's question and shook her head.

"Koji won't do that for you, kid," she panted. "Ever. He doesn't go well with killing things that are still alive."

Naoki gave a yawn that felt like it was going to split her head in two. "I'm sorry... I can't go on... I'm going to take a nap... If you please... and I'll patrol... later."

The last word barely made it out. She was already asleep at the foot of Rikka's bed.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:44 pm
User ImageRyuu was shocked to hear the little girl speak like that."Don't worry, your with us, there's no chance of that happeneing to you."

Ryuu hestiated speak after that when Hana spoke out about wanting to defend us.Without another word aided her by driving his knife on the end of into the undeads skulls. Missing one of them he almost thought it was the end of him with that one undead so close he could'nt stab it. Before it could reach him Mizu sliced it's head off."Thanks."He said to her but before he could say more was caught off gaurd by Naoki."What seriously your going to sleep now at a time like this? Are you sure you can with all this noise going on?"He said to her stabbing another undead in the skull.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image Naoki rolled over.

"Ryuu... Sorry... I... Gotta... sleep..."

She groaned. Naoki wasn't feeling very well. Her skin was breaking out into a good sweat and she was burning up, but the slightest movement across the room felt like a horrible winter gust that chilled her to the bone. She felt feverish and dizzy for no reason at all.

"It's so cold," she cried out, huddling up into a ball. "It's so cold!!"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

I turned and began hover over Naoki. I began to feel her forehead for a temperature. " Oh no, I think she's got an infection. " I raised up and straightened up. " It's probbly from that injury she got at Koji's place. It must have gotten infected when we forgot to replace the bandages or something. "

I lookede over to the girl with blue hair and saw her hand. It was infected as well. I began to contemplate on the things around. How did this happen so easily? How did these two get so out of hand so fast. I began to look at Sirena. She probbly isn't doing much better than these two either. We need a safe place. We need some where fortified. I guess we need to get out of this place.

I began to run over to Sirena and began to speek out over all of the noise. " Hey we need to get ou of here this run down place isn't good for a medical problem. I think we need to find a better place or at least get locked into a room with all of us in it and just keep the doors blocked untill they give up or something. "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image"Wait what?!"Ryuu excliamed wehn he heard that Naoki was infected, but once Mizy explianed he relaxed."Oh ok that kind of infected but where are we going to find a place nearby that has medical stuff?"  

Heart of Madness

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image
~Hikari Katsu~

Hikari needed someone that had the guts to kill her once she turned into a zombie. The air they breathed in had zombie diseases and since Hikari was wounded with cuts, the disease will most likely get into her blood and infect her. Hikari slowly turned pale.

(( I'll probably kill off my character, maybe : ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:32 am
User ImageKirin sighed. She didn't do really anything at all. She just followed everyone. Kirin turned to Hikari, who was now turning pale. "S-S-Sirena?" Kirin whispered to Sirena and said "Why won't you take care of he--" Kirin stopped as she already saw...Sirena moving towards her...  

Autumn Crisp

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:55 am
User ImageSirena heard Kirin, but at Kirin's last sentence Sirena motioned towards the blue-haired girl. When Sirena was standing face-to-face with the girl, Sirena slapped her. "Why are you leaving us in this moment?!" Sirena exclaimed. Of course they didn't know her, but they needed more survivors...They already lost 3. 4th one is going to be a pain.

Sirena knew, the girl was already getting one of them. Her face was pale. "Should," Sirena looked down but still talking with Hikari. "Kill you off?" Sirena continued her sentence.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:50 am
User Image
~Hikari Katsu~

Hikari scoffed at what she heard from the others earlier. "We will all die soon, and eventually we'll end up like those freaks out there,""I didn't get to answer your question earlier," Hikari said to [Koji]. "My name is Hikari Katsu. Hikari, written in kanji, is light. Don't need to care about my last name or how it's spelled."

TET0 KASANE

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 pm
User ImageKoji's worn out body and tired mind was now being flooded with facts and realities he didnt want to know. The infection. Certain death. No cure. Surrounded. Slowly dying. He couldn't take it. He simply went out of the crowded room and slowly slid his back against the wall. His eyes were now blank, unknown whether he was going to show emotion or he was dead inside. He simply wants everything to just end.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff