Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:12 am
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Well, I'll have to think for a moment..." Recalling the various details, some bits floated about here & there. "Well, if you can believe that my Golem of the Desert Itself exists, then you may as well believe in the other things, too. If I remember correctly, the Sanbi was a fish-type, Suiton using beast of village-sized proportions. The 4th had him sealed beyond usage, within him, to prevent any kind of theft. Amaya had the Yonbi's previous incarnation within her: She had both the power over all toxins, & the power over Youton (Lava Release)... given by the beast that was sealed. I had 3 seperate demonic beasts sealed within me at seperate times, followed by an absolute God, but you probably don't want to hear about those. Bast had several as well, but I can only recall the absolute God of Darkness being sealed within her. Granted, there was an obvious difference between the demonic beasts & the absolute Gods."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:18 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

behind San's blindfold his eye sockets would open wider. Gods? Mam had GODS sealed within him? Like...Lord jashin? What sealing technique was that? San thought he had grown...but he still apperently had a long long long way to go. But...to grow was to learn. And the ninja...loves learning.

"Wow...Gods? Like gods...as in Lord jashin sized? What seal you use? and....can i learn it?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:36 am

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

"Yes, like Lord Jashin-sized, but not quite so bloodthirsty or mentally insane." Eating the last muffin, Two brought in a pitcher of pink lemonade. Serving several glasses, he departed after ruffling San's messy hair. "I can't tell you what seals I used, as they're Forbidden. If you ascend to Kage rank someday, you'll get your chance to learn some of them. Don't tell me that I'll have to stifle a power grab again, San?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:40 am
User Image
User Image

using his best sarcastic tone he could, the konin offered a really funny statement to the Kage.

"oh you know me Mam, i hate you and think your a crappy leader, you must be other thrown so i can be the extremest nut job in charge!....he he he....but on a serious not, i think i am the only one in the village you will NEVER have to worry about for a power struggle. I am, in all instances, loyal to my village. You are a respectable, educated man, so if i ever did disagree with you i think we could talk it out over...muffins and lemonaide hahahaha....But yes..i will achieve that level one day sensei. "All teachers must be surpassed." Right sensei?"

Letting the sentence trail off for a moment, San piped up again about the Gods.

"So....they were huge? What powers they give you? How they affect your mind? Composure?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:55 am

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

"Uhuh." Shifty eyes if there ever were! That San... he would need a good training session or two. "Gods, or Bijuu? The Bijuu always wanted to escape, always wanted to influence your daily attitudes, & never really wanted to help you out unless they were threatened with dying. The Gods were the complete opposite: they always wanted to help you out, never wanted to oppress their attitudes onto you, & never really wanted to escape. After the 3 Bijuu, I had the Suiken Kami, or rather called the Absolute God Over Water. I could freely control water in any form, including its most extreme limits. The power simply dwarfed anything the Sanbi (the Water Demon) could ever think of. Bast's Kageken Kami (Darkness God) could freely control the energy of the universe, allowing her to do on a major scale what I do to living & non-living entities by simply existing." Case in point, Six leaned over & held one finger to the coffee table in front of her, which began to wither. Turning gray, parts of it started to ashen, blowing about the office. Keeping her finger there to make a point, the magazines, tableware, glass vases, & even the floor started to ashen from the energy drain. Slowly going outwards, the gray started to drop the floor down to the one below, before Six pulled her finger away from the location. Making several handsigns, the floor pulled back up, & everything reformed back to normal. "Bast was able to do that on a large scale."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:04 am
User Image
User Image

San felt his world keep getting smaller and smaller. Who was he? These ninja...these people knew so much, housed so much. How was he ever to compare? What if, by all possible means his beloved teachers feelled in battle and he had to take up the mantle? How could he fill these shoes? The thoughts nearly consumed the ninja, as he actaully dropped to one knee, feeling hopeless. He had come such a far way, even as much as to surpass his father...who he looked as an ultimate power in the world, on par with mam and Bast. So..how was...how could he even catch up? What was his meaning now? What was power? What was security? What would he be for the village? He only ever wanted to give....but it seemed as if the village was full. For the first time he felt un needed....what was this?....

"Wow...sensei....thats...impressive..."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:16 am

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

Coming back into the room, Two felt the identity crisis, & wandered over with a sad look on his face, dropping to sit next to Six. "Don't take it so hard, San," I tried to comfort. "The Miyamoto Family has been around for a very, very long time. It's only natural for all kinds of things to happen when one lives for so long. You'll get to experience a lot, yourself. Heck, there's all kinds of awesome stories just waiting to be passed on to your future kids & students! Remember the plants that shouldn't have been able to speak, or the gigantic god that tried to eat the Wind Country? Don't you have a bunch of stories like those to tell?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 am
User Image
User Image

Finally gettin back to his feet, the ninja realized once again that sensei was right. He had done alot for his village, even if it wasnt to the level the Miyamoto's had. But as long as he gave 100% of himself, thats all that ever mattered.

"Your right sensei. I guess those are fairly incredible stories. I just have big shoes to fill. My Dad, you, Bast, Siniku.....all have given so much. I just want to make sure i dont let you all down. Each day is a gift, and i have to make sure i pass that gift on. Thank you sensei, for everything."

Realizing the time, the ninja figured it was best to get going to get to the next part of the exam. Standing up, the ninja gave a low curtious bow to his sensei.

"Ill be back for story time again. I gotta go put James through his paces...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Zane came into the Kazekage's office since this is were san was good thing he brought large thing of tea and a large order of sweet buns. When he san zane talking to the kage he was happy he brought the big order. He walked over to san and waiting for an opening and said i brought u both tea like you asked and also thought u would like some sweet buns along with your tea. Zane said it with a smile but was Little tried form all these mission lately but it was for his village so it was worth it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:29 am
Entering the Kage's office he saw San, Zane and Aniki, all sitting or standing around.
“Hope I'm not interrupting an important meeting, but I'm bored and want to whack something with my fists,” he said slapping one hand into his palm, “I also have a new technique I need help perfecting, and I just want to fight. Volunteers? Zane?”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:36 am
User Image
User Image

San stood up stretching from side to side, waving his hand to everyone as he grabbed manny by the color and dragged him out of the office.

"Ill see you all later. Ima take this one and let him try to beat something..."

[exit]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 am
“Really!!!” Manfread said excitedly, “your not too busy? Lead the way!”
He followed San out humming a strange battle tune that sounded kind of like 'he comes the cavalry. It had been to long since he fought against someone strong and the excitement showed.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 pm
Howaido listened intently to everything that was being said,"We all have stories, lets just hope we stay alive long enough for them to become legends eh?" Howaido chuckled as he leaned back into the couch, these guys were amazing sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

Saying goodbye to San & Manfread, I nodded to Howaido's comment. "That's very true." Swiveling my head to follow the new odors, it was evident that Zane had arrived. "Thank you, Zane! I'll start on these after the muffins digest. So, what brings you to my office, today?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane pulls out a large box he had found while on mission around the a sound symbol on it it also had seals all over it. He then put it on the Kazekage's desk and said to him " i found this box with seals i was wondering if u could open it and tell me whats inside. " He then let go of the box and watched to se what the kazekage would do with it.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games