Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image

Amai Hana
| Sunagakure | Puppet Rose | Puppet Apprentice | Genin | Nanabi Jinchuuriki |

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai frowned, turning and looking at her beloved friend. Not again. Her eyes narrowed on the ground between them. "I was just starting to stop too. . . . " Her lower lip puffed out a bit stepping closer to her Haji. Making a swift turn she jumped up and sat right on the middle of his soft torso, . . now that she remembered it, it wasn't as soft and squishy as it used to be when she would fall asleep in his lap as kids. He had been training hard a suppose. . even for a new genin like me. Looking down at him with her sky blue hues that slowly drifted up to the same sky he gazed up, turning her position a little to where her knees were on his newly discovered pecks, legs dangling off to the side. She leaned back a little but stopped at the fear of falling over and exposing her undergarments straight into Sebastian's face. A light blush at the thought rose upon her alabaster cheeks, she was glad that at the angle they were currently at that he couldn't see. "I still sometimes hear them. . . . the voices." She finally spoke in the utmost hushness.

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 290/290
Ryo: 000

○•Battle Theme•○

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 245/245 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian looked at Amai, she tended to space out but recently she's been doing it less. He really didnt feel that much pressure on his chest she was so light he could probably carry with no trouble. When she spoke of the voices, he got up causing the light girl to slide from his chest onto his lap. Slowly placing his arms around her. "It's okay, just ignore them..focus on my voice instead."he told her laying his forehead on her shoulder.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:11250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:23 am
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai eyes widened as he sat up in such a movement she almost fell over again, until her wrapped his gentle arms around her, the light blush returned to her face again as he lay his head upon her shoulder. Taking in a soft breath she closed her eyes and rested her cheek bone on his soft temple, her arms that had been obediently placed in her lap had moved across his shoulder blades. She tried not to remember back when they were very small, when the voices were at their peak. Telling the little innocent and gullible girl she once was to tell her to do horrible things. She never understood it, or why the voices had to be so mean. She just knew when Sebastian was around they seemed to drift away, almost intimidated by him. But now they had stopped, and the only thing in Amai's ears was the hum of his voice, so close, it was almost like wearing a headset.

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:51 am
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

User Image

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian sighed quietly for apparently no reason but he was a happy sigh. They haven't been this close in a while. Both busy with thier own things, she was training and the missions he's been sent on as well. But it would seem he wouldn't be sent on too many more anbu missions for the time being. He quietly began to sing a song he's known for as long as he could remember. It was something his mother sang to him when he was just a child before she died. Amai knew this, she was really the only person he talked about it with. Though she usually doesn't bring it up anymore. The song was quiet but at the same time comforting. It was something for only her ears.

Lyrics
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:14 am
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

A chill ran up Amai's spine the instant he started. She knew this song. Her grasp on him pulled him closer, in an almost selfish way she was glad that they were the only two left. No one else would've understood. But this was a special song, it reminded her of how she had missed him, they had been so active lately. It was a bit saddening. As the song stopped she turned her head on his, her lips pressing to him now instead of her cheek, she gave him a small kiss, closing her eyes and moved her face to the nape of his neck. She also knew that sometimes when he would sing the song it made him sad. That's also the reason he went to the orphanage. . . it's bitter sweet, but the bitterness of the favor never dies out. It wasn't like her path to the orphanage, her parents had given her up as a small infant because they were scared of the voices, so scared they even toke her to a different village just to make sure she was gone for good, that was back then the voices were reported as hear-able to other ears as well of hers, that was when she was less than one, but it wasn't fair to Haji. Hugging him a little tighter she buried her face more into his soft neck, his scent surrounding her completely. I wonder, . . . If things were different, would be as close still? You were, my only friend in that horrid place. . . But, if it would've meant the change of course, I mean, --You were just so close to her. . . I would've been okay, growing up there alone." She winced a little realizing she had spoken aloud, instantly wishing she hadn't. Sebastian had been very close to his mother, and even to today it was a sensitive topic. "I-I'm sorry."

+-------------------+

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:49 am
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian felt her pull closer and her lips on him. Sebastian was relaxed until amai mentioned his mother his entire body tensed up at the words. But then he felt sad but not or himself or his mother. It was for her, she was so alone in that place more alone than he felt the days after his parents murder. The thought of leaving her in that place made him sad. With her face at the nape of his neck he moved his face to her neck."I would never wish to leave you alone in that place..." He said to her quietly. Yes he missed his mother but she was dead and there was nothing anyone could do about it. "And it's okay, the past is behind me..."though he said that she knew it still hurt a little thinking about it.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 am
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai breathed out and her body relaxed around his form. She bit her lip, knowing she should've thought more quietly to herself. . . Another bad habit of hers. She had a knot in her lower stomach, knowing that their time together was limited, even now. Being the only two there. The genin already was starting to miss her beloved friend. "Don't ever go away, . . . please. . . I've missed you so much. . "

+-------------------+

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:17 am
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero stopped by the dojo, intending to have a little bit of a workout. He looked around the area for a moment, noting several people were still here. Nothing he could do about this, so he moved to the freeweights in the corner. He grabbed a set and they just seemed light, so he pushed his chakra into the seal, causing the weight to rise exponentially. He smiled when he felt decent resistance, and started doing simple curls. Sometimes one just needed to do simple things.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:22 am
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian hugged amai a little tighter."I'll always be at your side." He said to the girl. He would always want to be at her side more than she knew. But no matterhow close they were there would always be that side of him that he couldn't reveal. To her or anyone else.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

♫♫ Village: Sunagakure
♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬

Amai hugged him even tighter, almost like a change, much like they did as kids with other things, yet another bitter-sweet moment. "Haji, . . .I will always be here for you whenever you need me. Just remember that okay? So if you ever need someone to talk to." Amai then sat up smiling at him, then flicked his nose. "Don't forget me!"

♫♫ Chakra Pool: 290/290

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:40 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian finally let his hug loose when he realized how close they were. It was fine when they were kids but now it was just kinda weird. He smiled at her when she said that she was always there for him and flicked his nose. He nodded at her it seemed like she was in a much better mood now that they moved from the subject of voices."We should probably get back to training."he said with a smile.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amai smiled at Sebastian, "I was just thinking the same thing!" getting up off of his lap she looked away blushing briefly now thinking of how they looked just now. I guess when you're older you can't do things like you used to when you were a kid. . . harder to get away with it. Turning back to him she giggled, clasping her hands together behind her back as she started to skip backwards energetically. "What should we train? Elements? Or styles?"

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:13 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian stood with amai, when she asked what they should learn Sebastian thought about it for a few moments. He looked at amai" I think you should work on elemental Justus and ill work on some styles." He said with a smile.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mission! Learn a Jutsu!
Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu [ Wind Levitation ] (1/1)

Amai nodded spinning on the tips of her toes. "Bastian you might want to step back and watch out for flying Kunai." She warned him. Pulling out a kuni from her pocket Amai held out a signal pale hand, with the chakra that flowed through her body she was able to control the air around the kuni lifting it. She smiled from behind the darkness of her trench coat pleased at how easy it was. These won't take me to long. . . Learning a few Fuuton won't hurt. using this technique she flew the kuni over to her left a few feet spinning it in all kinds of directions until it darted, penetrating one of the wooden dummies.
--learned!
Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu [ Retrieving Wind Technique ](1/1)
Now Amai looked over at the kuni poking out of the poor dummy. She moved her left arm out her hand looking limp at the end of it. Her thoughts wondered then snapped back to what she was doing. Flicking her wrist up she lifted the kuni into the air, twirling her finger she made the air around the small weapon spin as though it was a top. She snapped then bent her arm towards her as the wind pulled the kuni swiftly back at her as she caught it. Amai smirked slightly the let her arm go down. As she put the kuni back into her pocket she gave Sebastian a look saying 'hell, I think I need to move it up a step, this is too easy'.
Mission Complete!
--learned!

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games