Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 am
Wazurai watched as Jae left, reminded of when his son was that age. "Ah, youth, tis a fleeting thing. Must enjoy it while we can." Another knock came from the door, shortly before it opened and revealed two boys. The first he remembered to be Kenta, the second must have just graduated from the academy. "I am the Hokage, Moukogawa Wazurai, and while my word is law, I also only give it with your best interests in mind.I am a friend, a father figure, but I am also your leader. If you can remember that, then one day you'll find yourself a champion of the Leaf. I would hazard a guess and say that you are more interested in getting your headband and starting out."

Opening a drawer in his desk, dedicated to the containment of Hitai-te, Wazurai retrieved one and placed it on his desk. "Now, I'm sure both of you are looking forward to training and getting stronger, unfortunately I have no one available to teach you. Normally, I would offer to train you personally but dueto a recent construction accident I have this stack of papers to fill out. So, I have sent for someone in particular who might be agreeable to train you in my place. In the mean time, please tidy up my office, so our guest will feel quite welcome."

Quote:

Title: Office Organization
Information: The Office is becoming cluttered and the Village Leader could use a hand. Sort, scrub, and organize the Village Leader's Office.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 5
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 100 Ryo.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:38 am
User Image
User Image

Kenta walked into the office and waited for the Hokage to go through the whole greet and get your headband with the new genin. When he finished speaking wit him, Kenta would take a step forward to address Wazurai. "Hokage sir. While training would be great, I have a question to ask. I wish to get your permission to join the chunin exams. While I have not learned many techniques, I am willing to work hard until the exams start so that I may represent Konohagakure with the best of my ability." Kenta gave a small bow to show respect and his seriousness with the situation. Hearing that he had someone else in mind for training wasn't to bad. While Uinsean was technically his squads teacher, Kenta knew he could not teach him much about what he wanted to learn. So this other person might be able to be better. Either that or Wazurai needed him for something else. Either way, Kenta would wait for an answer to the exams, and then would help in cleaning up the office like his Hokage requested of him.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 195/195┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:06 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino knocked on the door gently before opening it. She heard the voice of kenta, which was suprising. He actually beat her here. She knew she shouldn't have taken that detour. She walked up the the kage's desk and bowed gently to him before rising again."Kage-sama, I would like to participate in the exams as well. If im not mistaken there are some requirements before Im allowed to gain your permission. Might I ask what they are?" She was guessing one of the missions was to tidy his office,she had heard from friends that the missions were not difficult but tedious.She was willing to do anything as long as it meant she could participate in the exams.

Chakra: 275/275

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

The sable and black haired man strode up the steps of the Hokage's tower as per his summons. He opened the door and took a step in and with a quick bow at the waist said," You requested my presence. I sincerely hope I am not interrupting anything. " His voice was heavy and betrayed the years of his experience and the toll leadership took on his body.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:16 pm
The Hokage briefly considered his reply to the two genin, but was interrupted by the expected arrival of Kein. "Genin, this is Uchiha Kein, a skilled ninja from Kumogakure." He said, gesturing to the powerful shinobi. "Kein, I have called upon you to ask a favor. Since you are far from your home, you may not be aware but the Chunin exams are upon us once more. It is imperative for me that my genin are prepared and ready to take on that deadly test. However, as you have had a chance to study our own methods of training, I ask that you would allow us the chance to do so as well. I ask that you take these three genin and train them, although I believe only Kenta and Tsukino will be ready by the due date, I would hope that Shouta may learn from his Senpai. Normally, I would task this to one of my own Jonin or take their place myself, but I do not have that luxury at this time. As you can see, in the time it took you to arrive my workload has increased significantly." He laughed as he nodded his head towards the overly large stack of papers. "Just between you and me, don't take the position of Kage if you can help it, too much paperwork."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image
User Image

While waiting for an answer form the Hokage, Tsukino walked in to get permission as well. Shortly after though, another man would come in. Looking over to him, he would hear the Hokage talk to him. So it would seem that this man was the one he was talking about. And he was an Uchiha. Looking him over for a second, he seemed like he could be a pretty cool teacher to train with. Hopefully he would learn some cool stuff from him. He didn't really know if he should introduce himself or not.

User Image

Flamefox Merimac

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein smiled at the man and said," Of course its an important examination for any shinobi and it was pretty fun, well it was for me at least." He tilted his head a bit and said," Sure, I will gladly teach them knowledge of the arts should not belong to any one village, it should be shared to all." He quickly turned around at looked upon the three and with a quick bow said," As he said I am Kein Uchiha, a pleasure to meet and train you all." When he heard the Hokage's words about paperwork he laughed as he turned back around and said," Personally I have never wanted the position of Raikage although should something happen to old lady Kinpaku well all know who is the first on their bloody list. At any rate if there is nothing else then I will be on my way?" He turned back around and began to study the three. Their builds their body language all if it. Gleaning every ounce of information on them he could.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta looked over at Kein and gave a small bow of his head. As he did a few pieces of hair found their way in front of his eyes. Bring his head back up them moved out of the way a little bit. "Hello. My name is Kenta Takahashi. I am a member of the Oni Clan and am looking at training in the art of Taijutsu and Bukijutsu. I've already done a little bit of training in the Konohagakure no Taijutsu. I wouldn't say I have all of the first stage down perfectly, but I have trained on them." Kenta pulled out the flask of sake he had a took a swig of it. Placing it back in his pocket, he came out with it right away. "And in case you didn't know, being from the Oni Clan I am drinking sake almost all the time. I try my best though to not push myself to the point where it starts effecting my movement and judgement." With that he finished up ready to get back and do some more training.

User Image

Flamefox Merimac

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:05 pm
"I'll gain whatever power there is to b e h o l d,

User Image
INDENTAs the Hokage began to speak, it was then that the child noticed another figure enter shortly after himself, words being directed to both the shinobi. Once Konoha's leader presented a headband on his desk to give to Shouta, the Satetsu took a few steps forward, honoring the man with a salute before picking it up. "Thank you, sir. I'll start cleaning your office right away." Giving the Hokage a bow, the child turned, only to be graced with the presence of yet another figure, most likely the one that he called for the teach him and the other present shinobi. His name, Kein Uchiha... He'd remember that name. Raising his right arm and straightening his hand in a simple salute, Shouta's words were directed towards Kein now. "It's an honor to meet you, Kein Uchiha. I hope that in our time of training, we will become closer to one another. For now, I will complete the Hokage's orders to clean his office, then head to the Academy to train. I don't want to waste your time training me; I'm capable of handling myself, but whenever you feel the need to step in, please do so, sir." Shouta tied the forehead protector in his hands around his forehead, then proceeded to begin sorting papers nearby the Hokage's desk. [ Mission Posts: 1 ]

OOC: ---
Chakra Points: 250 / 250

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

to protect the village I s w o r e to serve!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:22 pm
"I'll gain whatever power there is to b e h o l d,

User Image
INDENTShouta continued to clean the office quickly so that he could train later, if he had the time. However, sorting out the papers that flooded around the Hokage's desk was not an easy task. The child sometimes mixed them up, and had to go back to re-order them. But these things wouldn't stop Shouta from completing his primary goal; to complete the task given to him by his superior. The struggle only increased his drive to do what he needed, and in a short time afterwards, the papers were neatly sorted by certain factors like date and important things to get done. Now, Shouta moved on to other things that needed attending to in the office. [ Mission Posts: 2 ]

OOC: ---
Chakra Points: 250 / 250

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

to protect the village I s w o r e to serve!"

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:23 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino smiled as the handsome Konin appeared in the office. She was suprised when the Kage said that the man would be preparing the three of them for the exams. She pushed her bangs behind her right hear before her emerald eyes looked the the Konin up and down. She chose her words correctly before speaking . Kenta had introduced so she needed to do the same.

"My name is Tsukino Kazuki. Im not a member of a clan but I am training in the art of Medical ninjutsu, and I've already learned all the basics including the creation of my own advanced level healing technique, Soten Kisshun." She said warmly. The day she had perfected the technique she created she was overwhelmed with joy. The fact that she had created a technique that was so complex and had so many attributes to it, made her that much closer to becoming as strong as lady Tsunade. She looked to the man in the hopes to find out what would happen next.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein bowed to both the attractive girl and very polite boy and said," Then those of you who are ready accompany me to the dojo we will get started. Trust me on this one your about to get a whole lot more powerful." With that he bowed once again to the hokage and headed out with hopefully the genin in tow.

[exit to the dojo]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:01 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

Tsukino quickly followed behind KEin as she exited to the dojo. She was excited and knew this would take her one step closer to her dreams.

((Exit))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta game a small bow to the Hokage and headed out of the office with the others.

[exit to the dojo]

User Image

Flamefox Merimac

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:122/122
Class: Genjutsu/ Tamer
Koshi's condition: Perfect health

A mall knock comes at the door as Ivilice waited just outside. She didnt feel like imposing in case something was going on that she didnt want a part of. Her partner and long time companion koshi was currently asleep and wraped around her neck like an ornate scarf, unmoving. The only thing betraying his living was the small vest that had been modified for his use from scraps of an old one..  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games