Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:17 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☾Occupation:☾Dancer
☾Rank:☾Chunin
☾Age:☾18
☾Chakra:☾ 665/665
☾Affiliation:☾ Sunagakure
☾Aika's theme:☾This will be the day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Leave some for me!" Aika called after them as bast decided to head to the academy with them. She was put in the mood to deal with some soldiers and wanted to let off a little steam and shake some rust loose.

Yo-Ko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:07 am
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Genin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 330/330 | Stamina: 170/170

User Image

"Blow it off? I would, but that means I'd have something to do later."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shimo nodded and ran off towards the academy, leading the foreigners to the fight.
[Exit to Academy]

Passives:
Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:59 pm
Its Goosie Chan

Bast took hold of the bag, then held it up to the light, examining it closely. Inside were what seemed to be ordinary flower petals, bringing to mind a few techniques Bast had once studied that increased in power if they were around flowers. She wondered if Bastion had gotten his hands on some high-powered explosives, then wondered why he wouldn't have.

"Flower petals?" she mused aloud before clipping them to her belt. "Alright. I look forward to learning what you can do, Bastion. Let's go."

With that, she followed Shimo toward the Academy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image

"How could a man that sees so little..."

+ Bastion Matyre Yamanaka
>The Oracle of the Sands <

Bastion nodded to Bast as she accepted the flower petals and clipped them to her belt. He let out a small chuckle when she said she looked forward to learning what he could do, he scratched the back of his head too. Sadly he didn't have much to show her, but with the ability to snare any pursuers that Bast may have he could be of some use. He followed Bast and Shimo to the Academy.

"See so much..."

Chakra Pool: 450
Stamina Pool: 50

Ergo War

Its Goosie Chan

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:38 pm
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Genin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 210/330 | Stamina: 170/170

User Image

Shimo stepped from the shadows, carrying his brother with him. "Come on Ryoku! You're not allowed to give up!" The boy cried out, taking his jacket off and lying it on the ground before lowering his brother down on it, belly first. Shimo pulled a scroll from his tool pouch and cut his thumb, swiping it across the scroll before he summoned medical tools for whatever he may need them for, or if a professional healer showed up. He gathered chakra to the palms of his hands and gently placed his hands over the cuts, moving his hands over the cuts as his hands became coated in his brother's blood. "I can't heal you completely, but I can make them less lethal..."

After concentrating on his back, Ryoku would be flipped to his back slowly so that the younger Nara could begin healing that. The good thing about Shimo was no matter how much he shook, his hands never wavered, remaining steady, no matter the job. He continued to trace his hands over the wound, not fully closing it but stemming the blood flow. "Hang in there Ryoku..." Shimo said, fighting back tears and fighting to keep his voice level.

Passives:
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Techniques Used:
Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ]
Official Description: The user concentrates chakra into their hands creating a ball of healing chakra. This chakra when concentrated will repair physical damage to another person. This is the first stage of Chiyute taught to all Medical Nin, it is not possible to advance without this technique. The effects of this technique are limited to superficial cuts and injuries though it can reduce the severity of more serious injuries.
Guild Description: See the official description. This is required training before anything of this rank or higher can be learned. x2

Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ]
Official Description: This technique allows a medical nin to summon some of the tools of their trade. It is not practical to carry around mortar, pestle, and other tools but a scroll that can be used to summon these and other similar objects is both practical and convenient. A higher ranking nin can use this technique to summon more specialized and advanced tools for poison creation and ninja medicine creation but at this level it is only good for medicine creation.
Guild Description: See the official description. One can only summon helpful medicine tools.

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:34 pm
Toxic Interior
Kazuraii

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325|-|AC:26700 |-| 9400

User Image

Shikatsu quickly arived behind the other two Nara and sat beside him. "Alright, i'm here to help." He said as he saw that he had already started trying to heal him and had tools out. "I'll take it from here." As he said this, he did a few hand signs and his hands started glowing. He formed a ball of visible chakra in his palms and placed them over Ryoku's body and started to heal his wounds. He stayed quiet as he concentrated on his healing and not to miss anything.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ]
Official Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. With this level of technique, a Jounin has reached the end of what can be accomplished without the aid of a hospital. All but the most critical injuries can be healed and in some cases even injuries that would otherwise lead to a swift death can be reduced just enough to transport the patient to a hospital.
Guild Description: See the official description.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:19 pm
kiropterain1

Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Nova stopped when they got to the Gates and watched at the Konoha nin worked to save the ANBU that had suffered the wrath of Ayame and Daichi fused together. Kaori frowned as she got down from Nova's back and petted her side, more a soothing gesture to herself than to Nova. What was going on? It wasn't like Ayame to do something like that without provocation. Something had to have tipped the scales, so to speak. Whatever it was, she had a feeling; and by 'had a feeling' she meant was ninety percent sure, it had something to do with the UHV. These rats needed to be put down. Fast and violently. She started to pace as she contemplated offering her assistance to the Konoha-nin, she had that healing technique from her bloodline jutsu that could help. She made up her mind and walked over to the Nin,
"Excuse me, I'm a Raigyo, I have a healing jutsu that can nearly triple his healing rate, if you would like my help?" She offered. Had they been Suna Nin she'd have just started healing him, but these were Konoha nin, and since one of her fellow Suna had done the damage she wasn't sure how they would take the offer of help. Caution was the better part of valor occasionally.

OOC: Sorry, I'm at work on my phone, so reply is short.

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:59 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.

kiropterain1

Toxic Interior

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Terribly sorry did not know I was being waited on. won't happen again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 11588 / AC: 15250
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku could feel himself carried a bit, no telling how far. He honestly thought as though his life was being claimed and carried to the next world but then he started to hear familiar voices. Struggling to open his eyes he saw his brother, along with the other anbu healing him. The third girl he could not recognize but shortly his memory convinced him that he knew of her. Taking a moment staring he cared little what she thought. He was struggling to recall where he had seen her before. His hands and feet felt very cold, he had probably lost too much blood. Surely explained the trouble with his memory.

Advanced Training Concentrate 1/3

He remembered quickly what had happened, He was struck not once but three times by a raiton technique, a very strong one. Surging up his chakra to stay conscience he managed to take his arm and prop it behind himself some. It was taking a toll on himself but he had to figure out what was going on. Forcing more chakra and will into his throat he began to form words.

Advanced Training Concentrate 2/3

"Who... What attacked me? I had allies to my back, all of you were behind me. Were you not?" His chakra had started to take a physical manifestation. Forming blackish flames. It was not an attempt to intimidate but an attempt to understand their answers. A bit more focus entered his eyes as he scanned the others for something that would make sense.

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:10 pm
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325|-|AC:26700 |-| 9400

User Image

Shikatsu looked over to the woman who appeared and asked if she could help. He looked her over, never stopping the healing jutsu as he did so. "At the moment, he can use all the help he can get." He sad as a yes to her question. As he did, he noticed that Ryoku had started to wake up and was asking a lot of questions. "Listen Ryoku, don't talk. Just lay still and let us heal you. You can get your answers later." He sad to him, a stern tone to his voice that was easily heard. He knew he would have many questons, but he needed him to cooperate and lay still, or worsen his already dangerous condition.

Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ]
Official Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. With this level of technique, a Jounin has reached the end of what can be accomplished without the aid of a hospital. All but the most critical injuries can be healed and in some cases even injuries that would otherwise lead to a swift death can be reduced just enough to transport the patient to a hospital.
Guild Description: See the official description.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:54 pm
kiropterain1

Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori nodded as she gathered her chakra, the silver petals/rain drops spiraled around her in direct contrast to the Konoha-nin's black flames,
"Something happened when Ayame took the boulder in place of our Lady Kazekage. It messed with her mind, drove her mad." She said as she made the appropriate hand signs, she started to slowly draw the pain, and other emotions, from Ryoku. She had to concentrate to make sure not to drive herself crazy with the sudden influx of pain, she was amazed he was even attempting to remain awake at all with the crippling pain that she was taking from him, "Ayame is normally very Pack, and ally, oriented. This is very out of the norm for her and Daichi. I hope you, and Konohagakure, as a whole, do not think this is a declaration of war." If they had wanted war they would have declared it already. They all had enough on their hands with the UHV.

Nova padded over and curled around Ryoku to offer physical support to keep him upright so he wouldn't strain himself,
"Ayame and Daichi are some of Suna's best. This is highly unsettling." The massive Tabby-Tiger commented as her tail flicked out to touch Kaori, helping to ground her partner without showing any form of weakness or dependency.

OOC:

Jutsu used: Naosu Kihaku no Jutsu [ The Art of Healing the Soul ] @ B Level
Jutsu Discription: A stronger version of The Art of Reflecting the Soul, this one takes on the full emotions of the target, relieving them of any emotional pain. Drawn away from the world in that state, the target will be afforded a quicker healing rate, approaching nearly a tripled--but natural--healing rate. If not managed properly, the emotions gained from such a Jutsu will overwhelm the user.
• No medium required.
• Rapid healing isn't enough for in-battle usage.

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:00 am
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Genin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 210/330 | Stamina: 170/170

User Image

Shimo looked up at the other Nara, one of his distant relatives. He let him take over and stepped back, looking at his blood covered hands. He wasn't good enough to heal his brother himself. He had other people helping him and right now, Shimo didn't care so long as his brother would live. A female shinobi approached and asked if she could help. Shimo didn't care but Shikatsu was the one who told her to do it. The boy jumped when Ryoku sat up and began questioning them.

Shimo didn't have the answers, all he knew was that he saved him from being trapped in his own jutsu. The chakra was becoming it's own physical manifestation, blackish flames wildly forming and flickering around him. Shimo leaned back but he seemed to be searching for something. "Are you okay brother?" Shimo asked, watching the older shinobi look around.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Kiropterain1

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:49 am

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.

kiropterain1

Toxic Interior

Blinkkyz

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 11588 / AC: 15250
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advanced Training: Concentrate 3/3 Complete

Understanding Shikatsu's concerns, he was wasting energy he did not have the luxury of using. He had to keep focused though. There was something he had to have them relay to the current Hokage. They did not know of the plan that was in motion but at the same time he could not tell them. Ryoku could feel his consciousness starting to slip and his eyes grow extremely heavy. If it were not for their joint efforts of these ninja healing him he would not even be able to do what he was now.

Intermediate Training: Meditate 1/4

Ryoku pushed his desire to rest aside and closed his eyes to conserve energy for his voice. Not mattering what he saw so long as they could hear his voice. His chakra had began flickering like a lightbulb on its last bit of useage. Raigyo had made a very good point and he had to address it. Ibara must think that he was dead due to what had happened on the battle field, considering he was his choice for kage this could spell bad news between the village. "Raigyo, thank you for your assistance. So long.. as someone can tell the Hokage that I am still alive it should make things somewhat... easier to deal with."

Intermediate Training: Meditate 2/4

Looking to Shimo and Shikatsu. "Fellow clansmen, I know the Kazekage did not intentionally attack.. a leaf anbu. Not alone. If she wanted to attack the village, she would have had a much more thought out plan. I seem to have just drawn the short straw..." Coughing a bit seemed to twist his torso to the point of sending surges of pain through his wounds to his whole body. After his face relaxing some from the pain subsiding he let out a calm smile. "Besides... why would she have a suna helping me now?"

Intermediate Training: Meditate 3/4

Keeping his voice to himself he had trouble keeping focused on his chakra. It seemed to be fading faster then he wanted. Turning his face to where Shimo was. "Don't worry Shimo, You think I'll let some paper cuts take me out?" Ryoku smiled some as if he wanted to laugh in response to his own sentence but dared not to. "You are much more talented then you give yourself credit, I escaped into the shadows to save my life, even though I knew I had no means to get out... I owe you my life."

Intermediate Training: Meditate 4/4 Complete

Letting himself fall flat on the ground he needed everything for this last bit he wanted to say, he had to be sure. He expelled the last bit of chakra at his disposal just to say. "You all understand.. Someone has to tell Ibara, the Hokage that she was not in her right mind to do this, there is no logical explanation for her to attack me. We want no war with Suna, we must assure that never happens!" That being said his consciousness slipped away as his body went limp on the ground, still graciously accepting the healing of his allies. Sleeping a deep but not permanent sleep.

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:40 pm
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu knew that Ryoku was stubborn and would stll talk, even if it could endager him. He listened to everything he said ad agreed. "I know this wasn't an attack from suna, or i'd never have let her help." He said looking over to Shimo. "Hey, I know this is hard for you, but I need you to stay strong. Your brother is a strong Konoha Shinobi and a stubborn one at that. " Shikatsu said this to keep his spirits up, and just hoped that he could save him. The wounds themselves were easy to heal, but the loss of chakra and blood would make it close. He needed to get him to the hospital, but couldn't move him safely. Shikatsu stopped the healing for a quick seconed and formed a hand seal, making one shadow clone. As soon as he dd, he went bacl to healing Ryoku. All thngs considered, it was going well. He wish he had learned the blood transfusion jutsu he had been studing now, but would have to learn it later. The clone vanished to the academy to inform the Hokage.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:09 pm
kiropterain1

Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

User Image

Kaori nodded at all their words,
"Well, we can have Ryoku ride Nova's back to the hospital since you have a clone informing the Hokage of Ryoku's survival." She said as she took even more pain from Ryoku, making it possible for his body to heal him at a tripled rate. Just a little longer and he'd be safe to be moved.

OOC:

Jutsu used: Naosu Kihaku no Jutsu [ The Art of Healing the Soul ] @ B Level
Jutsu Discription: A stronger version of The Art of Reflecting the Soul, this one takes on the full emotions of the target, relieving them of any emotional pain. Drawn away from the world in that state, the target will be afforded a quicker healing rate, approaching nearly a tripled--but natural--healing rate. If not managed properly, the emotions gained from such a Jutsu will overwhelm the user.
• No medium required.
• Rapid healing isn't enough for in-battle usage.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games