Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:34 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
With Kein and Fuyu gone, there was almost peace, when there was a knock upon the door. Kinpaku settled herself upright into her seat, leaning her chin into her interlaced fingers in interest. There'd been no voice. Only a swift knock. "You may enter," she called simply, keeping her gaze at the door.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image
Cloud

Cloud opened the doors and entered the Raikages office after she gave him her permission. He walked in, stopping only a few feet in front of her desk. He slightly bowed his head and then looked her in the eyes. He thought before he spoke, "How have you been, Raikage?". His voice and face were completely apathetic. It was his eyes that showed anything at all, they were hard but carried a tint of loneliness with them.

[Edit]

OsteoidData

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:05 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The familiar site of Cloud was the first thing that she witnessed. He offered his respects through a bow, not anything unsurprising. He didn't seem as emotional as when she'd first encountered the boy. "Well, I can't say for certain," Kin's clone began. She didn't have an actively updating link to the progenitor, so it was hard to tell if she was inebriated into rage still or not. "Learning is a tough thing, frankly." His eyes were frankly odd, and as leader, she'd have to inquire as to his well being.
"How are you feeling, though?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki walked up the stairs and into the waiting room. the feelings that surged through him were just to complicated to sort through. one thing was for certain. he was a shinobi now and protecting the village was top priority. he went to the door and one time loud and heavy a knock rattling the door. it wasnt o purpose he was just strong.  

lazyactor

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:24 pm
"I wonder what kind of guy the Raikage is.." Shunketsu thought while he walked up the stairs. "I hope he's strong. I mean, it'd be pretty bad if he wasn't." He laughed quietly to himself as he approached the door. "Oh? There's someone else waiting for the Raikage. I guess that makes sense. I mean, my class did just graduate." Right when he had completed his thoughts, a resounding "knock" sound echoed throughout the entire room. "Well then, I guess I don't need to knock." With that, he walked over to a wall and leaned against it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Aki turned to the new comer. he looked odly familar. ah thats right we were in the same class. "hello... Shunketsu" he said in greeting taking just a second to recall the name. most people didnt talk to Aki that much cause of the way he never breathed except when chatting.  

lazyactor

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:43 pm
Shunketsu's ears twitched when he heard his name. "Hey, that couldn't be..." He looked up. "...It is! What's up, Aki?" He had immediately recognized his former classmate because of his great height. In fact, Aki even towered over him, and he was 6'2". "Wow, I haven't seen you in...well, I think it's only been a few hours, but it seems like it was so long ago. Ready to get the headband?" He grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 pm
Aki nodded."yes,i cant wait to protect the village." he said looking down at Shunketsu. "the first thing to do is go and train in the dojo. will you be up for a spar later." Aki looked towards the door wondering what was taking so long. maybe they didnt hear him. he raised his hand and knocked again rattling the entire wall.

lazyactor

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 am
User Image
Cloud

Cloud was surprised about the Raikages reply, people didn't usually inquire about his well-being, nor did he think about it. As he thought about his answer he heard a loud knock on the door, interrupting his train of thought. He would leave it to the Raikage to decide whether or not to answer it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:50 am
"Yeah, I'll be up for a spar. I just need to train a little bit, first." Shun said. "It's not going to be much of a spar if we only know the basic moves, right?" He leaned against the wall closest to the Raikage's door.  

iOath

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:51 am
Aki shrugged."i guess your right. you wouldn't easily win then." he looked at the door like it was the worst being in existence. thinking to knock again he shook his head. that would be rude.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
There had been a knock at the door, soon after her inquiry. It was a difficult thing to have a conversation in an office such as her own. The pound was a relatively shocking one, and jarring. Her nerves were far from pleased. "You may enter," she called to whomever it was on the other side. She figured the only people with enough thought to knock, but do so so very rudely, had to be ninja looking to become genin. A drawer of steel plates was pulled, and she grinned to Cloud a moment, hand on a plate.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:44 pm
this was the big moment. this decided if he indeed became a ninja. with a sharp intake of breath he opened the door,ducked as he stepped in to avoid banging his head,raised his arms in the air and shouted."helloooooo....."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:54 pm
"What's that supposed to mean?" Shunketsu joked. "Anyways, I hope this guy hurries up." Almost as if on cue, a woman's voice sounded from the other side. "Huh. Must be the Raikage's secretary or something." He shrugged and made his way to the door. "Let's go, Aki." He looked up and grinned. "Man, it would be nice if he was a little bit shorter. My neck's going to break if I have to keep looking up at him." Right after, he stepped in and entered. As he did so, he bent down on one knee and looked down. "Hello, Raikage-sama. My name is Shunketsu Arashi. I have just graduated from the ninja academy and I came here to receive my headband." When he said the word "headband", he tilted his head up to look at the Raikage. His eyes suddenly widened. "The Raikage dude is a lady?! Well that's unexpected..."  

iOath

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:19 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
It was quite a sight, to see the door open as such. One fellow, a giant by most standards, and yet not a giant by an Oni's standards, entered. An oddity of sorts, looked like he'd been made like a doll she'd had. There were sounds of festivities in the back of her head, laughter uproarious. She shook her head violently, pushing out thoughts that would otherwise have turned nightmarish. Another was a foot or so shorter than the other, but either way she was astonished to see genin such as these. Couldn't be terribly bright.

"I'm assuming the two of you are my new genin?" she inquired, as her hand moved, sending two plates through the air toward the lumbering fellows. The gangly patchwork giant, and the wild man beside him. "Before you leave, I want names."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games