Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:44 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

I need you I need you right now... Yeah I need you right now.

xxxxxx

Thanatos path was blocked, what was with these guys. They weren't trying to attack him. Just slow him down. Were they waiting for someone? or something? He beat down on the crystal but it didn't budge. He actually felt his own weakness at this point. He didn't feel like himself he felt so much weaker. He bit his finger and allowed the blood to flow. He performed the proper seals and placed his hand on the ground but nothing happened. No poof, no summon their to support him. He was so confused and a bit disheartened. He thought if there was anyone he could rely on it was Aoiyasha and the other pups. Was he truly all alone now? He truly had no one by his side. His allies, friends his ninken. Thanatos slowly beat on the crystalline structure. Not even putting much force into it. Just slowly pounding away. Tears began to stream down his face as he slumped down. His strength finally giving out on him. The hallucinations began to fade, but so was Thanatos conciousness. The nurse finally reappeared after going into hiding."Well it looks like his emotions went from rage to depression, effectively robbing him of his strength." She tiptoed over to Thanatos crystal cage and placed her hand on the crystal."Thanatos, I'm here to help you. We are your allies." The nurse drew an outline of the Kumo symbol on the crystal. Thanatos raised his hand and placed it over the outline with a slow nod. He slumped over and passed out.

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

So don't let me don't let me down.
I think I'm losing my mind now...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:11 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User ImageUser Image
                                                      Hanna sighed and released the jutsu then slumped to the ground. Thanatos looked so broken.... Ha he's ******** up just like you Hanna grumbled and ran a hand over her face, aaand they're back.
                                                      She had used way too much chakra and felt totally and completely drained. Which was probably why the voices had returned. Glad he's....not a psycho anymore. Gonna....lie down...now, she said lying on her back and closing her eyes for just a few moments.

User Image
                                                      ❥¦ CHAKRAx 280 / 280 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 260 / 260 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 3025 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                      xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          Mission info

❥¦ Passives

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:40 am
User Image

xxxxxx

The nursed sighed as the pink haired girl collapsed as well. Now her patients doubled. He whistled calling he coward doctors who were still hiding in the hospital."Alright guys lets get these two on stretchers and inside. He needs to go to the rehabilitation floor and put her in one of the recovery rooms. And Jesus christ where the hell are the anbu?!" She looked around for any signs of them and saw nothing. He then simply got these two into the hospital.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:57 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

The moment he entered, the scent was much stronger. With a growled under his breath, the overgrown teenager was concerned. Hakanai... she was not well and he could tell. Without even waiting for the giant, who luckily enough, was distracted about something else, Shu took off and followed the scent. The staff at the hospital knew who he was, it's not often they see a medic with a hybrid so he's easily remembered. Once Shu got to the glass walls, he growled once more as he looked around for someone to open the door for him. A nurse approached and opened the door.

What was going on? Was that a rumble? I felt muscles in my body becoming tense. 'Please. No. Not another attack...' If there was another one, I would do everything in my power to stop it. Thing was, would they let me? Bitter and angry, I already knew. Of course they won't let me after what I did. My actions were.... unforgivable. Yet, I stayed on guard. If they dared to attack the hospital, I was ready. Despite the fact I might be slightly out of shape but nothing too bad. Then something moving caught the corner of my eye, quickly, my head snapped to the direction and my heart just dropped. Behind the glass, was the shape of... Shu? Can it be? Another figure, it might be the nurse. Slowly, the door opened and I saw Shu's head. I let out a cry of relief and joy as my knees just gave out while Shu ran to me. With a sob, my arms went around his neck as his powerful paws went to my back. In a moment, my face was buried into the fur as my hands were grabbing his fur tightly, pulling him close to me as if I was afraid to lose him again.

I was.

Tears were going down my cheeks so fast as I sobbed into Shu's fur. Everything just came crashing down. I felt his tired body slowly going down and I with it. His head were on my hips and my face was on the back of his neck. I can feel his hot breath on my legs. He was alive. Wait. I needed to control myself. I can't break down like this. After a battle with my mentality and emotions, my tears had slowed down. With a few gasping sobs, I was quiet... but I was also exhausted. My hands ran up and down at his back. His fur... so soft and fine. My hands went down to his ribs. They felt strong. His muscles were good. Then it went around to his-

I let out a very loud startled cry when I felt the scar at his neck. It was enough to jolt Shu out of his exhaustion for a moment. Now resting on his belly, his head was to me as I sat, crossed legged and my fingers examining his scar. I realized I was shaking. I ... that scar.. if he was not healed, he would never came back to me. I felt the hot tears burning my eyes again as I quickly closed it and buried my face into my hands. Slowly, my body started to lean over and I felt Shu's movement and his head resting against my hands. Once I felt his fur, I removed my hands and we buried our heads to each other. I managed to collect myself again. With that, a soft kiss was placed on Shu's forehead. I vowed, I was not going to leave his side and I need to make sure he won't leave mine. We made eye contact and I can see guilt behind his eyes. He regretted leaving me. With a deep sad sigh, I left another kiss on his forehead. I felt his heavy sigh as well. Pulled away, I wiped the tears away on the scrubs I had on.

I was sure I was a mess but I didn't care. My blue hues glanced towards the doorway and I saw that the door was still open. Was I released? Slowly, I got up and Shu followed. He followed closer towards me than ever before. I couldn't blame him. I wanted him close too. I could feel his fur brushing against the pants with each step I took. Once I stuck my head out of the door, I didn't see anyone waiting for me. A nudge against my pants, I glanced down and I saw Shu tilted with his head, motioning something. With a soft nod, I took a step back and he took one forward. It meant I was to follow him. Now my pants were being brushed by his side as I followed Shu. Where was he taking me? My heart was beating so fast. One... of my leaders? Kaileer. I don't think I can face him. Wan? I don't think I can face him either. Who can I face? A bitter bite on my already raw lips from the chewing and bites I made sent pain as I ignored it. I need to face people. My actions will have consequences and I needed to face it.

Not run away.

Though that idea sounded nice. Once we reached to the floor where Shu was leading me, I froze. I saw Wan. He seemed busy at the moment, so respectfully, I waited with Shu so close to my side, his side was now leaning against my leg. One arm crossed across my chest, the other arm was free to gently stroke Shu's head for comfort. I wanted to turn and run. Get the hell out. The guilt was so strong that I could feel like I may vomit soon. No. I have to face this. My body slightly was shaking and my legs were telling me to run. I stood still and just waited with puffy cheeks, eyes pink from crying, messy hair, I stood.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Scrubs
Headband Location: Taken away

Lanfaer"

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos sat up straight on his bed, he was staring out the window. His long messy hair covering his face slightly. He kept thinking back on his episode he had before. He had apologized to the nurse involved and asked her to thank the shinobi who helped. But after that he remained silent. He simply continued staring out the window. An anbu had been stationed outside his door since his awakening. It not like he could do much right now anyways. I'm sure it was just the flood of chemicals pushing his body to its limit along with his bodies fight or flight responses that kept him going before. But now he felt so weak. A nurse walked in and greeted him, he didn't acknowledge her as she went about her routine of checking his vitals and updating his sheet. She made sure his IV was replaced and she tried to initiate a conversation."I'm sure your looking forward to eating solid food again! Don't worry soon we will slowly ween you off the IV and back into food. Liquids first and then solids if you show good results."

No response, he didn't even look at her. She sighed and noted his silence."Seems like we aren't getting anything from him today either."She thought to herself as she finished up and said goodbye to Thanatos. He felt tired, maybe he would take a nap...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Soraru had fazed out on some point of the journey back home. To the point where all he could think about was a bed, food, and possibly even music. If he wasn't thinking about that, it was about Konoha, and the situation which was bound to erupt there. Needless to say, he tried to only focus on the former. He had continued on right through the gate without a word to anyone, only knowing that he was told to check in at the Hospital as soon as possible. With a nod of his head, he did so, and walked on towards that location. While he had never actually been to the Azure Angel before for any reason, it was impossible to not know where it was. It towered over many of the other structures in Kumogakure, acting as a beacon for anyone who sought a safe haven. But against those things... I wonder if people tried to seek shelter from the storm there. If those creatures got in, there wouldn't be any survivors. Not unless they can fly out of such a tall building. He thought rather morbidly, eyes scanning the path he walked on, to the left and right. How could he not think of what happened, when the paths had been littered with bodies when he last saw them.

Shame rocked him inside, despite how many times he told himself that those deaths weren't his fault. It was his first day, everything came crashing down all at once. He saved who he could. It wasn't...like him to keep a burden on his own shoulders. That kind of thing ruined ones youth, which was something he valued greatly. It was the only reason he didn't want to work for anything. But he worked to keep those people alive, and only managed a minuscule benefit of a few saved lives. What shamed him was that he had wondered, once: 'If I didn't work to help anyone, would I still feel so bad?' That...if anything, that was what deserved the most self loathing, and forced him to think about anything else on his trip back. Snapping him out of his trance was a loud sound, coming directly from his own destination. However...there was no smoke, no screams of panic, no burning mess. But it sounded like an explosion... Soraru thought, picking up his pace for a moment, before...just slowing down once again. Running into the thick of things...what was he doing as of late? The last time he let his instinct take over, he ended up kidnapped and tied up in a dark room. Perhaps it was the newfound sense of duty in being a Shinobi, wanting to impress his peers like anyone else would. Maybe he felt weak and helpless after he was captured. Or it could have just been that he was running towards danger, because he was tired of running from the truth. That he wanted it all to end.

Who really knew? He sure as hell didn't. The young Hakemoto only confirmed that it was quite tiresome.

After a few minutes of travelling at his own pace, he reached the Azure Angel, marveling at the giant hospital in awe for a moment. Who would've guessed that one of Kumogakure's crown achievements was its healthcare? A nurse saw him through the glass doors and allowed him in, likely spotting the Kumogakure headband hanging off the hilt of his katana. Once in, he nodded in thanks to the nurse, before stepping further into the main hall. The first thing he noticed was some residual crystal being worked on by some laborers, the quality and color reminding him of a pinkette that he had saved. "Her name...Hanna? Yeah, I'm sure of it. He figured in his head, wondering if she had some kind of outrage. Although crystal wouldn't exactly explain that....exploding....sound. Slowly turning his head to the right, he noticed a fairly large hole in a wall also being worked on. That could probably explain the sound, and judging from the lack of crystals on the surrounding wall or room behind it, the culprit wasn't Hanna.

Before he could take another step, a different nurse had shoved her clipboard into his chest. "Your cheeks look a bit gaunt, and...yup, dry. There's dark under your eyes, your clothes are a mess, and you don't look foc-" Soraru had genuinely been listening, with a look of surprise in his blue eyes. What interrupted her though was a loud rumble from his stomach. "You're coming with me." She said, grabbing his wrist and guiding him on, before he could even protest. He was much too tired, dehydrated, and hungry to bother with stopping her though. So off he went! Onto his checkup.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:22 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Phween Biography

With a face void of the ability to discern between pleased or upset arriving at the entrance of the hospital the heavily clothed Toso stood erect. His method of locomotion covered distance in crowded dense cityscapes such as these with ease, mayhaps he'd eventually earn the name the slingshot squid although the monochrome squid had a nicer ring to it if he were to have a nickname based on his unique skill sets. The activity within the confines of the hospital would remain a mystery to him as he had yet to enter the facility. His two extra protruding limbs recoiled inward as if he were reeling in a fishing line back into the divots he formed on his back. Toso would look for signs of Giant-san outside the building and see if Inori was anywhere present. In thorough honesty one could say the squid was zoned out in regards to his current surroundings. However, his footing was firm, his posture was straight, and his stance was wide. The activity that occurred beneath his long sleeves remaining a mystery as to whether they were trained to snap into action or just leisurely being dangled downward limply.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:385/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4201/4201 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

Φ

Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Azeiel The Risen
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:35 am
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
    Miko would arrive at the Hospital expecting to see Wan, but rather than the giant who was easily noticed from a distance a steady footed gray figure awaited her with his back turned to the entrance. Miko stepped I. And stood beside him, before speaking she let the sound of the going ons of the building fill the space between them.

"So they called you too Toso...Don't figure you know why either, so let's take a seat and catch up on how the squad leader life has been treating us. I think just standing herd we're more trouble than help. Also none of us need any more scorn from the people."
    Miko would walk over to a waiting area near the entrance and expect to so to accompany her after taking a seat she'd scan her eyes across the floor. Filling with her thumbs as she'd press her hands flat on her lap and stretch forward with her shouldersister like a cat giving a fatigued groan.
    "So I'll start with letting it be known I sucks as a leader. One out of three of my charges have kinda drifted off away from me. Though the one guy I got who stuck to it... well he seems soft but there's this grit to the wirey fella that I like. How about you?"

Title: Trash Collection
    [1/3]

((OOC: ))
    ¥ Ryo: 3,075 | ¥ AC: 3,425
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:
    • Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
    • 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Type: Taijutsu_Training
    Element: Taijutsu
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
    {Inventory}
    [Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
    • 4 Kunai
    • 9 Shuriken
    • 12 Senbon
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    • Genin Scrolls [holds °]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
    • Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
    Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
    • The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Title: Trash Collection
    Information: There's garbage everywhere! After receiving a specific location to clean from your kage (advisory staff)... go there and do it!
    Solo or Squad: Solo Squad
    Minimum Posts: 3
    Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.

Interacting with::
    Necroplant

Quote:

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:51 pm
    User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ 'I }t seems I chose wisely in Axel to gather the others,' the giant thought to himself as he made his way into the hospital area, knowing full well his own limitations. That others had beaten him here but that was fine, as it saved him time on waiting for them. Still, before he could fully speak to them on the matter, Wanryoku needed to...test...something, and as such as he strode into view, the earth trembling with each step, Wanryoku smoothed his face to one of determination. The giant wrecking ball of a weapon that he had stopped off to retrieve from the training grounds increased his weight exponentially, and as such caused minor tremors from its movement. As it was, everyone would know he approached, both from his height and the aforementioned tells.
                        -----Eyes turning to search the faces of those arriving he realized a few had yet to arrive. Axel, and Hatsu, though the former may be late trying to find the latter. The thought crossed his mind but he ignored it, instead smirking as one of the medics stole Soraru in for a checkup. Odd, that boy, for he seemed to bear little emotion at all save for what he felt for his blade. That, however, Wan could understand, for a warrior often forged a relationship of sorts with their blade or favored weapon that not even a lover could replace. As such he had no room to question or critique his actions, at least when it came to his concerns. Turning eyes to Miko, the giant remembered the reports he'd received about her, as well as the way she'd stood up to him, and fermented the seeds of rebellion. That one had something to prove, always over thinking and seeing conspiracies where there were none. The distrust in her eyes when looking at him after his words to Nathaniel had proven just how paranoid the child was. Well, such things had their place, he supposed.
                        -----The other, the kid who resembled an octopus of some sort, and was a weird one, but of the genin he showed the most promise as a growing Shinobi. Thinking before acting, considering from all sides the best option, these things were what Wanryoku was slowly learning to do himself for the betterment of the village. To see a young boy already doing it, and doing it well, would have brought a tear to his eye were his thoughts and emotions not currently on lockdown. It was what Kaileer wanted from the Genin, after all. Perhaps the giant would suggest him for the rank of Chunin when the Raikage returned? Such things were not beyond him.
                        -----Stepping up to the doors, the giant stopped and made a gesture for someone to approach from within. Instantly one of the nurses approached, her eyes widened while staring up at him. With his size Wanryoku would not have fit through the door, making his demand of a messenger all the more obvious as a smart action. Leaning down, the giant grumbled to her with a voice dry from lack of water over the last few hours. "Bring other Jounin here. I speak with him." The words were not phrased as to be a question, so the nurse did not take it as such. Instead she turned and moved into the lighted spaces beyond.
                        -----Standing erect once more, the giant turned his silver eyes towards Toso and Miko, expression still neutral, the grip on Zangai causing little clinking from the chains at the movement. "Report."

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

The Royal Senpai
    Rexnov
    Lily Platypus
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 5 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:18 pm
    User Image

xxxxxx

The doors opened and a nurse had walked in. He had already done his rehab for the day, it wasn't lunch time or her scheduled check in. Maybe if he pretended to be asleep she would just leave. He could feel her presence hovering over him. She was hesitant to wake up, but also a bit nervous not to. She lightly placed her hand on his shoulder, He could till she was a bit nervous with waking him up. I mean the last time someone did that it didn't go to well. She gently shook him."Mr Hatake, we have a Jounin here requesting to see you."He imagined it was for the incident when he woke up. He had been calm since then, completing his rehab. His recovery was going well. At least thats what the doctors said to him. He didn't respond to the nurse, she would probably leave if he stayed quite. But she didn't, she just stood thier silently waiting. As if pleading for him to wake up. She seemed young, and probably new. "Please Mr Hatake you have to wake up now" She gently shook him again."Tell him I'm asleep and to come back later." He said to her which made her jump, he hadn't spoken since the incident, his vocals weren't in the best shape since they went so long being unused then he screamed at the top of his lungs before. So he lost his voice and just didn't talk to people. It was nice though, they didn't talk to him as much when he didn't respond. The nurse wasn't leaving though he looked over at her and she was still staring at him. Thanatos sighed as he slowly got him."Oh let me help!" She went towards him to help him walk but he pushed her away."I'm fine." He got himself up and slid off the bed, landing on his feet they wavered slightly but he was standing after a couple seconds. The nurse had fetched the wheel chair as he walked towards the door, she came up around him and made him fall into the chair."Your body still isn't 100% just cause you can do something doesn't mean you should. Save it for the physical therapy sessions!" She seemed alot more calm around him now, maybe when she realized he wasn't a monster that busts through walls and terrorizes people. She pushed him along the hallways as they soon came up to a man that stood much taller than them. Thanatos could easily tell that even if he stood up straight the man would still tower over him. There was a slight familiarity to the giant. But he could not place the name or face of the man."Here you go Wan-San, this is the jounin you asked for Thanatos Hatake." Thanatos looked up at the man dead in the eye. One of his eyes were closed of course out of habit, once silver eye peered out to him. He already guessed this was probably about the incident, probably gonna say blah blah don't cause trouble blah blah or the anbu will get you. He waited for the large man to speak first. He noticed there were other shinobi gather as well. All for him? he doubted that they didn't seem too experienced in fighting even in his current condition he could tell that much.

The Royal Senpai
    Rexnov
    Lily Platypus
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    [
    Lanfaer
    /quote]
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:05 pm
    User ImageUser Image

A few minutes passed in the usual tedious checkup, and Soraru was allowed to rest without much hassle afterwards. Apparently he was going to come down with a harsh cold soon, according to the nurse, but that wasn't anything shocking to him. Being an isolated young heir made him weaker to disease, his immune system never getting the chance to truly grow strong. For the moment though, he sat at the edge of a hospital bed, a plate of food in front of him. His hunger made it so that he didn't really waste time debating "hospital stereotypes", for food, instead merely digging in to what he had. Rice, with a near tasteless bit of chicken tossed into it. Wasn't the worst thing, and he ate it down without a complaint, filling himself up with the rice more than anything, since he could get it down faster. The moment he realized how fast he was eating, his hand flinched for a moment out of instinct. Whenever he did that back home, his sensei would always smack his hand hard with the nearest utensil, typically an infamous pair of chopsticks. Never in all his years did he figure out how two little wooden sticks could sting so much, even bruise him if he was being particularly disrespectful with his table manners.

The only reason he wasn't passed out in bed was because he had been given some kind of healing jutsu, meant to fill the body with energy. She told him she'd given him just enough to last an hour, so he could eat and the like before passing out, however he'd likely be up much longer. Medication, sickness, toxin, they all had a stronger than desired effect on him, making him a lightweight in more than just drinking. All in all, he'd probably be up another six to twelve hours. Not wanting to spend all that time in bed, he decided to be somewhat productive. Unlike many others, he'd never been assigned to any team or sensei. He'd merely taken a single mission on his own, trained a bit, then got tossed into a disaster. Hell of a first day. He had to at least report, and show that he wasn't MIA any longer. "What would I even talk about?" He pondered out loud, thinking back to what he did. He'd aided in helping villagers in the dojo, then went to search for food, where he saved...Ah, that was right. Another important variable.

She might still have that explosive tag I gave her, I should go get it. He told himself, refusing to think of him wanting to visit her to check on her health, or worse, to indulge in her company. Soraru stood up, and brushed off his jacket of anything that may have been on it. Excess snow or the like. He had a new hair tie that the nurse kindly gave him, so that he looked like less of a mess, and his eyes had a certain light to them again. While he was undoubtedly caught up in all the recent death still, he was more or less back to his old self again. He exited his room and walked down the hall, filled with recovery rooms on either side. Blue eyes scanned the windows of each, hands brushing along the wall, wondering if she was on his floor. Lo and behold, a flash of pink passed his view, and he had no doubts that he was in front of her room. Is she awake? It would make this a ton easier if she's awake. He thought shuffling a bit uncomfortably. It would be weird to stay with her until she woke up, at least it would be from his perspective.

Looking around for a moment, he found himself pushing the door open and stepping in, a sigh of slight nervousness leaving his lips. It wasn't like him to just approach people, however it was all a part of growing up.

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:31 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Phween Biography

"Leadership I found is but a more advanced form of camaraderie. Bloop. In summary I've no negative dispositions towards the occurrences within my unit. Bloop." Toso responded to Miko's questioning the same way one would say the grass was green or the sky was blue, lacking in all excentricisms. However, as Miko began to berate herself in regards to her leadership of her squad's performance Toso figured he should perform a method of 'consolidation' with 'touching' words. Though they also came out in a way that was akin to dried paint if it could talk making it difficult to discern if it was truly sincerity or dubious word play to accentuate Miko's already failing self confidence. "Well now, blaming yourself, one can bark directives all they wish but the will of a person is their own. Bloop. You can lead a squid to shrimp but you cannot make it eat as they say. Bloop."

Toso's tendrils snaked their way out from beneath his collar once more. "Of course bloop, if you still find yourself in a self depreciating mind set I can always lend a tentacle for a personal full body massage to alleviate those tensions." With those words a goldenrod colored liquid seemed to seep ominously from the tips of his limbs which gave them a oily slippery like sheen and with his deadpan pronunciation it was hard to tell if the meaning behind his words implied 'taking advantage of a woman while they're questioning their self worth' or if he was just being 'Toso'. These were probably new to Miko as he didn't have these extra noodly appendages protruding from him like some sort of symbiotic parasite but one thing was for certain with them being revealed who knew what he was capable of with them.

It would have been just then the prophesized Giant-san would finally arrive. Dragging not only the weight of his weapon but the weight of what could have been grief. Despite Miko's affirmation or denial of his 'generous offer' the oily looking tentacles would form a whip like snap as the liquid that once coated them formed a negligible puddle of goldenrod on the floor with their sheathing back into his flesh. A local beetle passing by would attempt to walk across said puddle only to appear to be gliding across it rather than skitter over it. With the pleasantries out of the way Giant-san requested a verbal report. He must have had yet to review the submissions already made at the tower. Curious that, Toso wondered if the Giant had been somewhere else.

With one of his sleeves in the casual metronome like swing it was commonly known for Toso began to narrate the passing days in concise fashion. " Bloop. The initial squadron under my supervision successfully accomplished the tasks assigned. Complications arose after the first day in whence I was informed of Himito's absence although the details of which were never disclosed. Come the conclusion of the second task I was later informed illness befell the other member of the unit Bloop by the name Hanna who as we speak is likely in this very hospital recuperating from whatever ailed her. As per instruction with the assistance of One Nathaniel Atlas and myself the tasks given were completed in the due course. Kumogakure retirement and convalescent home has received the following services. Bloop. Assistance in the apprehension of general goods and groceries. Bloop. Providing recreational entertainment for the inhabitants of the facility Bloop. Concluding with taking inventory of the facilities supplies and medications. Bloop. There was a life threatening crisis involving a residents physical health in regards to their cardiovascular system during the second assignment bloop. The crisis was alleviated after One Tosokurui Ashi Hojo acquired the assistance of resident medical personnel and with one Nathaniel Atlas monitoring the ailing residents vitals. Bloop. As per the recent Hiatus awaiting further instruction a missive was delivered in which the following participants Inori Yuzuriha, Keisuke Nagadera, Nathaniel Atlas, and Tosokurui Ashi Hojo in which they were to properly train themselves and engage in spar. The missives objective was then rerouted for Inori Yuzuriha and Tosokurui Ashi Hojo to report to the Hospital to seek Giant-san...bloop. Ah, correction one Wanryoku for further instruction. Bloop. Hopefully I've covered all the bases. Bloop. AH, and zero casualties. Bloop. Not once did the squid stutter it was as if he had rehearsed his report. In all reality his voice remained stagnant as ever but went into great detail.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:385/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4201/4201 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

Φ

Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Lanfaer
                                                                  AD Reaper Elysse
                                                                  Azeiel The Risen
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  X

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:59 am
    User Image
    Axel Storn

Chunin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
    Chakra - 280/390 l Stamina - 360/360

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

HAxel walked the streets of the village to avoid the tea from spilling, but when he got to the hospital, he held back all of his energy to avoid sighing. All he asked for was a few moments of silence, peace, he had just come out of an almost week long captivity, was that really so much to ask? He held back every desire he had to just jump in the hole and inevitably find Wan and the others on the other side, but he didn’t. Instead the red head walked in through the door and talked to one of the secretaries, which seemed to pretty relaxed, which told him that everything was alright. The woman gave him a cursory look, he seemed fine, dehydrated and overall tired, and dirty, but fine. The Chunin was about to set the teas on her desk, to then take the bag out of his mouth so he could talk, but the secretary didn’t give him enough time. “Wan?” Axel nodded, and she pointed him in the direction where he, and probably the three people he was instructed to get had gone. He sighed and made his way to the group. He stood next to Soraru and handed him one of the cups, then, he removed the bag from his mouth, opened it, and gave him a box that had eight steamed dumplings, then, he offered Wan the tea and the two remaining boxes full of dumplings. “I figured you were hungry, so I got you these. I was also wondering if I was going to be needed here.”

Ryo: 2523
    AC: 3525
    OOC: Anything your character says that Axel finds worthy of responce I'll PM to you, unless it merits a post.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and Stamina for Buki Techs
    Mori Strength Bonus: +.1 In Strength

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
    Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Royal Oatmeal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:28 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                        Hanna woke and knew for certain she was no longer on the ground. She blinked her eyes open and saw a window in front of her looking out to the landscape of Kumogakure and she knew that at her back was the door. She sat up and stretched her arms above her head making her back pop. She gave a happy sigh and turned looking at the door, noticing she had company. Oh, hello. She said waving to the two, one she recognized though she had never found out his name. He had helped her at the tea shop. The other...she had no idea who he was.
                                                        Her gaze went back to the boy she recognized and she smiled, I never got the chance to thank you for the help at the tea shop. So thanks, and I never got your name. She said as she got off the bed and walked towards the pair, Don't know why you thanked him. Isn't any reason in thanking someone-- Hanna cut the voice off and looked around. So what's going on? Oh and is that jonin I fought ok? She asked trying to keep herself distracted from the goings on in her mind.

User Image
                                                        ❥¦ CHAKRAx 280 / 280 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 260 / 260 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 2625 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                        xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                            Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            Mission info

❥¦ Passives

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Rexnov

Royal Oatmeal
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:02 pm
    User Image
    x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
    I'm losing my
    mind
    Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

While I stood, I watched. I wasn't quite ready. And it didn't help that one by one, Kumogakure shinobi were appearing. My eyes went down to the floor as I swallowed bitterly. I felt a nudge at the shoulder. With a deep sigh, my hand went to Shu as I gently touched the fine mane of his. He's really grown and I was pleased to know that even though he has a scar at his neck, his mane overgrows it. Yet, I was concerned. He.. nearly died and I wasn't there to protect him or prevent it from happen. Shu was mine. Shu seemed to read the same thoughts as I can see the guilt in his eyes. Little did I know that he felt guilty for leaving me with my anger. He believed if he was here, I would never attacked Hatsu. Speaking of her... was she okay? My forehead touched Shu's easily with his height as I just simply closed my eyes for the moment. It wasn't long when Shu made the first move and gently pressed his forehead up against mine. I pulled away and glanced towards the group. I noticed Toso. Haven't seen him in awhile. The blacked haired female, who was she? I don't recognize her but Shu wasn't growling or anything, her scent must be familiar here.

Red hair. I watched and waited. I expected my anger to rise but nothing happened. No rage. No grief. Just.. nothing. Did being held confined rid me of my emotions? My emotions... what did I feel right now? Guilt. Relief. I assumed the relief part was because Shu had returned to me. With a deep sigh, I turned and decided to go wash my face and look more presentable. Headed into the bathroom, Shu rested by the door and laid down up against the wall to be out of people's way. Being a five foot hybrid at shoulder, he takes up a bit of room. With a deep sigh as I locked the door. Alright. I need to regain myself. With that, I head over to the sink and started to splash cool water onto my face. Wiped it away with paper towels, I looked better. My eyes were returning to normal and I looked like I haven't cried. Okay. Off to a better start. My hues glanced down to see the scrubs I was wearing. I didn't have my outfit with me so this will have to do. Fingers went up to my snow white hair as I started to braid it, it was big and thick enough to stay braided without needing a help of a tying to hold it in place. Few loose strands but nothing too out of place. Once I was done, I regained myself and left the bathroom. Shu got up from the floor as we headed to outside.

It felt so good to be outside. When we got out of the way and in Wan's sight, we said nothing as we waited. My head looked around at the surroundings. It was warm outside. Not too hot though. My head tilted up as I looked up at the clouds. It... really feels so good to be outside again. Shu had made no movements towards Axel or recognition, it seems he rather stay close to Hakanai and protect her. Together, they waited. Shu's ears twitched in different directions. He still remembered what few words he picked up at the gate, but if he was not meant to hear it then he was not going to informed anyone. Shu sat down as I leaned against his side and shoulder while gently petting at his head.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
    ❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
    ❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
    Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
    ❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Scrubs
    Headband Location: Taken away

Lanfaer"

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games