Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm
Yes I am that Jashin. And it is a pleasure to meet you as well. He shook his hand and nodded as his voice too sounded rather outgoing as he gazed down upon the Yukikagure ninja and smiled as he grabbeed his gourd and dropped down to the academy. Monk-San are you a Jounin? He was hoping that he could at least have a intresting spar if the Hokage let them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3250 |-| 150

User Image

Shikatsu fallowed Jashin down. After he heard his question, he hoped he wasn't thinking what he thought he was.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

He raised a eyebrow at the kid. "He better not..." "No, I'm just a monk..." It wasen't he wasen't a good fighter, he was great at fighting but he hated it. Rubbing the back of his head gently, he hated to lie also. 'Err I mean ya..I'm a jounin...ahem....b-but I am a monk and swordsmen, this blade isn't ment to fight just cause you want to." He gripped the hilt of his blade, pushing his finger up to fling it out infront of him and grab it with one hand, a click was heard and he let go of it and his other hand came out. The blade turned into two and he caught both in both hands. Holding them backwards. It wasen't a threat.

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:41 pm
Jashin chuckled as he extended his heand out to the monk as he wasn't meaning to think he just wanted to fight. He knew that if the monk was a Jounin then he would be defeated rather easily. I'm Jashin. And I would only like a spar if you and my Hokage felt that it would be in my best accord for trainign purposes only. If either of you disagree then my offer to spar is no more. However those are pretty neat swords you have there. Jashin flashed a smile as he wasn't cocky at all but just egar to learn and grow stronger.  

Jashin Kaguya

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu placed his hand on the right side of his face so all you could see was his left eye. "I can't believe he actually asked." He thought to himself as he removed his hand and sighed. He then looked at the Hokage, wondering if he would allow it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

He moved the blades to put them together again, snapping them into one and sliding back into it's sheath. He shook his head to the boy. "Even if your hokage approved, I would not. I just came for this scroll and then I must go....do something very rare." He smiled and chuckled again.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu walked up to the monk. "Oh, and what would that be?" He asked him, he sounded more bored then ever at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:51 pm
Jashin would shrug as he chuckled and took a step back as he turned and looked at his cousin. Well Shikatsu I'm going to go and train in my Taijutsu and Bakijutsu. I'll be in the dojo if anyone needs me ok. With that he would smile and turn exiting.

[Exits to the dojo]

Jashin Kaguya

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain looked up a bit and smirked as the boy asked what. "I'm am creating a second chakra only available to the Hakemoto monks. I'm seeing if I might have it...it's so rare..." He looked back to him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu wasn't sure just what he meant but he wasn't to concerned about it. "Ok, well good luck with that I guess." He said as he went back up to the rafters and pulled out a medical journal he had kept and started reading it. He then jumped down and walked off, bowing to the Hokage before he left. "Sir, if you need me, I'll be at the dojo." He said as he walked off..

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:02 pm
Wazurai stroked his magnificent beard in quiet contemplation as conversation raged all around him. The sole source of quiet in the room, had a brilliant idea merely burst spectacularly from within his brainpan. Waiting until the two genin had left, the Hokage turned to face his chunin and the jonin from Yukigakure. "So, let me get this straight; you come into my village, asking for a scroll detailing our Taijutsu techniques only taught to Konohagakure ninja, and speak to me as if we are friends. Our villages are allied, that does not make me your pal. You will not get this scroll....for free. The boy who challenged you to a duel and that other one who followed him out, both wish to become chunin. If you want the scroll, then you will join Noctis here on a little exercise."

(OOC: Help out with a Chunin exam or not receive the scroll minty. I think its obvious that your best bet would be to take the mission and the scroll.)

Quote:
Title: Time For a Drill!
Information: The opposite end to the mission [ This is not a Drill ]. It's your turn to disguise yourself and act as an enemy force. Go on your own as an assassin, or ambush in a group, the only thing that matters is that you're helping to train the younger ninja in field combat. Just remember, don't underestimate those kids.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Someone else must be doing the mission [ This is not a Drill ].

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:17 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis looked over at his Hokage, he had given him a light order, which basically without really saying I order you to do this he basically said just that. He saluted "Yes Lord Hokage." He turned to the Yukigakure ninja. He would have to do this if he wanted that scroll.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2850 Ryo:2000

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:28 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

Hitomi moved to the academy's outdoor training field so as to not demolish the academy room she was just in with the raiton jutsu she wanted to train on. No time was wasted on thoughts, she just read the raiton jutsu scroll until she settled on a satisfactory jutsu. 'This'll throw people in a loop,' she chuckled to herself and memorized the description of the chidori.

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] 1|7

She concentrated lightning chakra to her right hand until it became visible and adjusted the electrical discharge just enough so it would cause damage but not enough to create a gigantic crater or something. The lighting began to powerfully form in her hand before flickering and sputtering out. Hitomi sighed in exasperation and tried again.

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] 2|7

She focused all the lightning chakra she possibly could in her hand until a ball of lightning formed. The lightning danced and chirped around her hand, but it was still much too small to deserve the name of chidori. Hitomi stabilized her stance and used to left hand to clutch her right wrist to support her hand.

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] 3|7

She focused chakra to her hand once more but this time making the lightning chakra denser. She continued to gather it until it formed the chidori and ran forward, jumped up, and aimed at the ground. Right before she hit the ground though, she lost control and it dispersed. With a curse and a sigh, Hitomi tried again.

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] 4|7

In a solid stance with her left hand supporting her right, Hitomi closed her eyes and completely concentrated on her chakra which seemed to crackle like lightning in her coils. 'Please work, please make this work,' Hitmoi chanted in her mind as if pleading with her chakra. She gathered it up in a her hand, densing it as much as she could.

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] 5|7

The lightning burst forth and formed in her hand, the of it in the palm of her hand and the rest crackling and dancing around her, burning the grass and whatever else it came in contact with. As if answering her call, the chidori's range increased exponentially. Hitomi gasped and grinned before taking off in a sprint. She leaped several feet in the air and let gravity take its toll on her body.

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] 6|7

As she plummeted to the ground, she let out a growl and thrust the chidori forward. It crashed to the ground and into it, forming a burnt crater with debris flying through the air. She waited for the smoke to settle before repeating the action until she had it down perfectly and with increased speed.

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] 7|7 complete

Hitomi then got back to the scroll and went over it once before before returning it to her pocket. She focused on her lightning chakra and remembered how it felt like to concentrate it all at a precise point of her body, namely her right hand. This time though, she tried to disperse it all throughout her body.

Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] 1|7

She focused on her entire chakra system and expanded her lightning chakra until lightning began to dance all around her. She held this up for a few minutes, trying to build stamina. Seeing as how it was too weak however, she dismissed it and tried again.

Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] 2|7

Hitomi pushed all her chakra outwards, resulting in a protective coating of lightning all around her. She unsheathed her sword and applied the same principles of the chidori to it, making it as sharp as something could possibly get. Maybe even sharper than that, in fact. She found a nearby rock, picked it up, and tossed it in the air. She sliced with her sword, and watched as it cut cleanly right through it.

Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] 3|7

She electrified the lightning all throughout her body, forming a strong current of electricity. Her blade and entire body were surrounded by dancing and chirping lightning, which brought her a strange feeling of comfort. With her bare left hand, she crouched down and touched the grass.

Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] 4|7

The grass and dirt under and around her hand curled into itself and burned under her touch. She stood back up and focused on her chakra some more until she was sure in the protective boundary that the Chidori Nagashi gave. The lightning was weak because it wasn't as dense since it was spread out all of her body, so Hitomi focused on making her chakra more heavy and electrified.

Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] 5|7

The more she concentrated, the more the almost-transparent blue lightning grew more solid and electrified. The sound which seemed very familiar with the chirping of birds grew louder and louder as she took more control over the current of electricity. Hitomi then saw a butterfly pass by and decided to test the lightning. She extended a her hand and swiped with her sword downwards.

Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] 6|7

The butterfly was cut cleanly in half and didn't even have a chance to fall to the ground since the lightning burned what remained of it. Hitomi took control of the current and guided it wherever she wanted. When she focused it to her feet, the earth and grass under and around her feet would start to smoke and sizzle, just as she expected it to.

Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] 7|7 complete

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Monk-san seemed to pause his whole statue'. He wanted that scroll...he walked all the way from the coldest place in all the nations, not a single break, or sake. And he had to do this for it. "Fine. I'll help out...didn't think it would be easy at all..." "Those kids are gonna hurt me if they have ninjustu..." He would accept the mission to get this scroll. Of course the beard on the Hokage made him wanna take his blades out and give him a nice trim. But he didn't. "Oh he can grow a beard but I can't??"
[[ya ya i'll take it]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai saw that the hokage had finally came and noticed by his appearance that he did not want to be bothered. 'Damn... ill ask him about being a chunin another day i guess' Benkai sat down and crossed his arms against his chest. 'What should i do then? i guess i can learn another genjutsu.'

[post 1/3]He reached and pulled out the genjutsu scroll he had tucked away under his shirt. He opened it and read it looking for a jutsu that would assist him in battle. He came to the genjutsu "Hakike [ Nausea ]" and read its effects and how to perform the jutsu.

[post 2/3] Deciding against wasting his chakra by summoning a clone to learn the jutsu on, he felt brave enough to test it on himself. He wove his hands together forming the necessary seals to perform the jutsu. He focused on his chakra and activated the genjutsu.

[post 3/3] Benkai started to smell something foul. The smell became worse over time, it smelled worse than fecal matter and death combined. feeling the urge to vomit, he activated the kai jutsu. He felt sick to his stomach and decided that he would stop testing his genjutsu on himself.

Learning jutsu: Hakike [ Nausea ]
Official Description: This Jutsu affects the target's sense of smell. By shutting down all but the most unpleasant of the nose's regions of scent, this technique effectively overloads the foe's brain with rancid, rotting, and unbearable smells. Due to the utter strength of the smells that are being perceived, it is not uncommon for even those with the strongest of stomachs to begin vomiting uncontrollably, and combat is in all cases greatly hampered by the overwhelming feeling of sickness that now dominates their body.
Guild Description: See official description.
Base Duration: 4 posts

[Chakra: 305/325]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games