Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Following Myurai out the gates Renji right behind her. She then yelled back at Kazurai. "Yea try to keep up." As she too took of with speed out to the crossroads.

(Exit to crossroads)

[Bond of Trust - 28/40]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:39 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Wait up!" Kazurai made a quick hand sign notifying the others to move into formation. sprinting off after Myurai and Igarashi. Exerting himself a bit to catch up with her and running along with them. The rest shadowing their movement close behind.

(Exits to Crossroads)

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:44 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Chakra Pool: 595 (540) ~ Stamina Pool: 495 (305) ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 8,200

One route to Takumi was Suzume going after Mr. Hattori with the girl Oshi and something else that rhymes with shi.

OOC: Exit to Takumi

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Practice :: Rank S
Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise.

Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Practice :: Rank S
The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 0300 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

Myurai landed quickly in a puff of fuuton as the shinobi rushed towards him to make sure everything was ok. Upon presenting them his papers and assuring them everything was indeed fine he headed straight to the Raikages tower.

[exit to tower]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 295/295 | Stamina: 245/245~

Rushing through the gates she felt a bit winded. Turning around she noticed she beat Kazurai home. Giggling to herself she stood there waiting for him to catch up. She then pulled down her hood revealing her cat ears. Squinting cause she had this hood on the entire time since she left the village so she was getting used to the light again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:20 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Finally arriving back at the village he caught up to Igarashi... ".......No fair......... I cant...... move like that....."Trying to catch his breath he looked up at her and the village behind. Feeling a good bit of relief on how things went. "You know.....I missed....... seeing your.... ears" Sounding a bit off being so out of breath. He felt it needed to be said.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:41 am
User Image

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 295/295 | Stamina: 245/245~

Laughing she took her cloak off laying it on a rock near by. Renji didn't really do much other then look at Igarashi. 'Now that its over with, have you ever thought about what you wanted to do next?' Igarashi jumped after hearing the voice in her head. She then realized it wasn't Kazurai so it had to be Renji. Smiling she nodded and then spoke through thoughts. 'So now you talk, and yes i thought about it. I am just gonna have to train harder.' She then looked to Kazurai who probably was looking at her with a look of curiosity as to why everything went quiet. "Sorry now me and Renji here can communicate through our minds, by thoughts." She then giggled. "Wonder what you are thinking."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:00 am
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Looking at igarashi he figured it was probably best she didn't know what he was thinking. Clearing his thoughts he focused back on what he should do now that they returned. He couldn't help but want to relax some with Igarashi. Not sure what he wanted to do he asked her "Hey did you maybe wna grab a drink with me? That or I was thinking that maybe possibly relax maybe a bit...... possibly at the..... hot springs?" The second part of his question was a bit hesitant feeling he was asking a bit much. Not sure which way she would go, or want to at all. He figured he would be happy so long as he could hang out with her.

His two lightning clones finnally arrived above standing on the top of the gate watching them quietly.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:11 am
User Image

Smiling she stood only inches from Kazurai. Leaning towards him she spoke softly in his ear. "I will take that drink." As she then leaned back grabbing her cloak and making off for the bar. Renji following in her footsteps.

(Exits to edible creations)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:18 am
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Smling some he followed after her. A hair disapointed because he was hoping to maybe see Igarashi in something a bit more revealing, Not minding he made his way to the bar.

(Exit to edible creations)

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:11 pm
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 325/330

User Image

"Snow is a pure version of rain, it's gentle and cold all together."

Higure walked up to the gates and looked out of them longingly. He had never even left the village before. As he stepped closer, an Anbu appeared before him, wearing a mask. "Not so fast, young man. You're not permitted to leave the village." Higure explained to the Anbu that he was just looking and had no intentions of leaving the village. Promising to keep an eye on him, The Anbu vanished, leaving Higure alone once more. Higure gazed longingly down the path before moving over to his thinking tree and sitting with his back against the bark.

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos walked out the gates and summoned the elders who jumped on his shoulder."I see no enemies." Thanatos nodded."I know I'm sorry but I need to gather sage chakra while moving just in case you know?"The elders seemed to understand that being prepared was never a bad thing. They nodded and began gathering sage chakra.

+50 sage chakra.
AC/Ryo 14450/140360 ❈ Chakra 1050/1050 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 10500 ¥ AC:000019200 ¥ Chakra :630 ¥
¥ Stamina : 350 ¥

Myurai jumped from the gates and made his way with all haste towards takumi.

[exit to takumi]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

After Kazurai placed her down she noticed Myurai wasn't around. Looking to Kazurai she smiled. "Guess that means were going together alone. Hope you dont mind. And I would love to challenge you to the who has more stamina thing." As she then winked at him and then blew him a kiss. Looking around at the gate she noticed the young boy from before. He looked like he was lost in thought or something so she didn't want to disturbe him. Looking back at Kazurai she nodded. Renji following right behind her as she took Kazurai by the hand and they walked out of the gates together.

(Exits to Takumi)  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:27 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (3200) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 75/345 | Stamina: 250/285~

User Image

Kazurai smiled some to himself with a bit of a red face. Feeling a little nervous knowing what might be the subject of discussion along the way. Not caring he went along with Rashi out of the village on their way to Takumi.

(Exits)

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games