Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:58 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya entered the office immediately after a girl had exited, and he never stopped walking until he was situated immediately before the Yukikage's desk. A faint blush colored the boy's cheeks as a result of the double entendre which he could sense in Keiji's words, but almost immediately afterwards, his face returned to normal and he looked down at the desk for a few seconds while thinking of how to tell Keiji of his failure to accomplish the simple task. There was, in fact, only one way which he could go about doing that, and it was simply to tell him exactly what had happened. "No, I did not". The words came out an octave lower than he would have liked, and he cleared his throat and started again. "I got a bit sidetracked along the way. I was at the academy and a few of the Genin were there, but the mission completely slipped my mind while I was there and I didn't get a chance to relay the information... I'm sorry". A feeling of dread raced through him. If he could not complete a task as simple as this one, then how could he expect Keiji to trust him with the more important missions? He left the question to hang in his mind while he waited for the Yukikage's reaction to his report of failure.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 305/305

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 220/220 ll]

"Hui...hm..nn..hahn." A soft yawn scampered down the sounds of the hallway as the silver haired shinobi made his way across. He rose one of his sleeves to cover the stretch of his jaws and tearing eyes while attempting to suppress his drowsiness. Lazy amber eyes blinked a couple of times to adjust to the scenery, yet he couldn't find himself entirely awake. He really wanted to sleep and his body would need the time to adjust to the weather change after the mission and travelling. But of course, this tiresome report had to come before anything and vouchers would not suffice. Am I really fit for this job? He wondered about this every now and then but every time the topic came up, his lack of concern hid it away. Besides, there were other perks to this assignment. He had teammates who had to bear this as much as he did. Especially the cute Michiko.~ Hanzo rubbed at one of his eyes while having one hand out to feel for the door's surface to his destination. Unaware that he had passed a girl and boy, he pertly rapped his knuckles, sounding out two precise knocks before a reply. Meanwhile, he squeezed his eyelids with much strain until they widened into large rims in order to stay alert.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2700

Perhaps the boy was feeling close to Hitomi. It wouldn't be the first time those of the same bloodline felt close to each other. Hearing the other did not complete even a simple task was slightly disappointing. The only sign he allowed to show his mood was a soft sigh "Then you have not completed it and cannot be rewarded. You need to be more careful, Izaya. You're a genin and you need to set a good foundation for your future. Otherwise, people won't think you responsible enough for missions, certain tasks, even promotions."

He'd let that sink in and hopefully the boy would take it to heart. As he did, he heard a knocking on the door and recognized the chakra signature. "Enter, Mister Tochiga. And Mister Izaya, just so you know, we just had someone pass through the academy that shares your same bloodline. He's a bit... intense... so don't expect a warm, family reunion. But I think he would be interested to meet you. Now, if there is nothing else you would like to report, you may leave. And since the Monk has only just returned and will be busy with his wedding, if you need help training, feel free to ask me for help."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:38 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Keiji's words did not pierce Izaya as the boy had expected them to. He knew for a fact that what he said was the truth, and that he could not slip up like this again or his future would be ruined. Not trusting his voice to not crack once he spoke, he showed that he understood with a slight nod. Almost as soon as he did this did he hear a knock on the door, followed by Keiji's admittance of Mister Tochiga. A faint smile crossed Izaya's face. It still amused him how well learned the Yukikage was in sensing people from afar. Then again, he wasn't the leader of the village for nothing. He was about to announce his leave when Keiji spoke up, letting him know that there was yet another of his bloodline within the village. Everything else that Keiji said was lost on the boy, as the revelation that he wasn't alone in the village was elating. He hadn't noticed that Keiji had finished speaking until a minute or so had elapsed, and he gave a bow to him before he turned around and walked back to the door to make his leave. The only thought on his mind at the moment was to go and seek out that other member of his bloodline, wherever he might be. It didn't take a genius to figure out where a newly appointed Genin would be spending their time, and so Izaya made his way there.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 305/305

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:20 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 220/220 ll]

He closed the door behind him and walked forward as it gently clicked. He saw that Isaya had been here and the mood didn't seem all that cheery like he imagined it to be. But hey, it seems that the boy has recovered from the trip to the hospital. Having an oblique expression on his face while scratching the side of his cheek, he wondered how much he's missed in a span of a couple of days. He hoped it wasn't all that much. He cocked his head for he heard of some festivity as he walked in, moments before Izaya had left. Anyway, he lowered his head before bobbing back up with an impish look on his fabric wrapped face. Averting his eyes into curved slits, he then parted his vulpine lips to speak. "I'm reporting for the Search and Scan results, sir. Zain-san is coming also." For a moment his tone sounded dry and his expression glum but overall, he was just glad to be able to present. Besides, if he was here, the man would probably say something weird and unnecessary. Recalling how hard he had to rub his face from that accursed lipgloss, Hanzo stationed himself a quick cough to get his head back into it.

"We entered Kumo without much of a problem through the effects of a simple transformation jutsu. I, Ushio Taka, the son of Koko, who was the guise of Zain. Before we entered, there came a horned boy running towards the gate, bumped into us. He seemed of some importance if he were to have two attendants following after him and to be allowed entrance before us." He paused, allowing this to flow before adjusting a strand of hair away from his forelocks. "Anyway, upon entering, the two of us went our own ways around the village. I left to the village Plaza where I met a kumogakure shinobi, likely above the rank of a gennin and the same boy we met at the gates. I suspected that the shinobi knew nothing of cover so I proceeded to indulge with them since the horned boy was being given a tour." From his robes, Hanzo took out a notebook with neatly written physical descriptions and names of each interactions of what he could gather during their time together. Of course, they were written during the travel back to Yuki. He placed the note carefully over the Kage's desk. The pages mainly talked of the shinobi Demetri (surname unknown), and Haki Issetsu while the minor referred to a female shinobi Daitomi and mentions of Kumo's internal account.

"I took it upon myself to set the right impression on the Issetsu boy and I learned that he was in fact, the son of the country's Kage. The male Shinobi, Demetri I assume was meant to look after Haki. How this information is used, is left free to the creative." His expression was devoid of much interest though he could expect more from the kage as this was fairly important news regarding the ties between villages. In a way, he felt sad for Haki but he had to sculpt his loyalty toward the kage in his position. "We traveled along out to the Lightning country in a game of tag the boy initiated. So both the cloud shinobi and I left after him. He was found in the care of another cloud ninja. She mentioned that she was a newly appointed jounin." Despite appearing calm now, Hanzo was very much nervous when he had interacted with the whole of them under his guise as 'Ushio'. However he felt especially proud at the fact that he was able to get away without so much trouble.

"In that place of group discussion, I also learned that Kumo's internal accounts were not as smooth as the outside appeared. They mentioned how the wife of their few, or only sannin had died in battle. We didn't learn of their names however, the raikage's son mentioned someone blowing up her office. The female jounin on her account said that their only sannin had done that out of his grief. Various conclusions could be drawn from this but I think it best that perhaps the internal state of the village is troubled and perhaps a little loose in control. After I decided our time was appropriate, I met back with Zain-san and we both left the village in prompt social protocol." He lowered his gaze, folding his hands back underneath the textures of his sleeves. His brows were still, brazen with blankness yet still feigned intelligence at the news of his first assignment. He did have the potential but not yet the will of heart. He radiated a serious thematic to his news until he rose his head back up abruptly. "They were very welcoming.~ And the food and climate I should say, very nice~!" He grinned, impugned from his selective personality.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:57 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lacie Roux

Shinobi Info: Ninjutsu Class / Sensory Subclass / Genin / Yukigakure /
Relationship Status: Single
Current Mood: Happy / On-edge
Current Ryo: 0
Current AC: 0

Chakra pool: 270/270
Reserve Chakra: 25/25
Weapons: Kunai (14), Shuriken (10), Smoke bomb (6)

--------------------------------------------"There is no coincidence.."-------------------------------------------

Lacie sighed as she walked back up to the Yukikages office. She was a bit tired from training so much, but a few chakra pills helped her out with that. Finally when she reached the office doors she did her usual three knocks, so the Yukikage would know it was her, but before she entered she closed her eyes using her sensory abilities to see who was all in the room. Once she opened her eyes she entered the room and walked slowly to stand a little behind and off to the left of Tochiga. Lacie didn't speak at all while she stood there, she didn't want to speak unless spoken to, especially when someone was giving a report on their mission.

-----------------------------"..In fate.." -----------------------------

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Once Hanzo walked inside, Keiji had his full attention as the young male as he gave his report. He had to say that it was quite interesting and he was happy that he had sent them out. It was smart of them to disguise themselves and they had entered so easily. Picking up the notes handed to him, he looked over them but was particularly interested to hear the kage had a son and he was within the village. Also to hear that the sannin there had cause trouble. He'd most likely be gone, on the run or perhaps detained. Once he was finished, he set the notes aside for now and said "Very nice, Mister Tochiga. This was a tough mission and you proved to have handled it quite well. You're bound to turn into a fine Anbu." Filling out the voucher and paperwork, he handed the male the voucher before saying "Mission accomplished. Go home and rest, then we'll pick up your training. Your other teammate, Akatsuki, he's a chuunin and close to being a jounin. Not to mention you have a new, fourth teammate."

It was then that she sensed the girl in question arriving to his office. "Enter Miss Roux. And Hanzo, this is your fourth teammate, Lacie Roux. Miss Roux, this is Hanzo Tochiga, one of your teammates."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Lacie Roux

Current Mood: -------

--------------------------------------------"There is no coincidence.."-------------------------------------------

"Pleasure to meet you Tochiga-sama." Lacie told Tochiga as she gave him a nod and a smile. It was good to meet her new team-mates, and Tochiga seemed like a good guy from what she had sensed. "Yukikage-sama, I finished my Maruton training and learned most of the techniques on your list, i crossed off which ones i have learned already and added which ones i learned besides the required to another piece of paper... Is there anything else you would like me to learn besides these techniques? I didn't really know where to get a genjutsu scroll, and those skills listed are rather tough for me to learn. So id rather avoid learning genjutsu all together.... Also, i increased my sensory abilities by learning two sensory techniques, one increased my abilities so i could see about one-hundred meters away , and the other increased it even further to ten kilometers away." Lacie told the Yukikage pausing a few times to let the information sink in as she showed him the two lists of techniques. Although she didn't mention that she could sense emotions through the second sensory technique she learned, she would rather tell her actual squad captain about that ability.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stealing Sins

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image
May the sky, the sun, show us stupid ones where the vow is.
The big dream will continue to strangle us!
Chakra: ► 250 / 250
AC: ► 900
Village: ► Yukigakure no Sato
XXXXXXXXXXX
Ryo: ► 950

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬XXXYuuto Kurama Nakamura

After having arrived at the Yukikage's office, Yuuto immediately turned in his voucher for his reward and headed out to the academy for more training. He had already developed a list of techniques he was interested in learning, most of which were centered around genjutsu.

And go back to sleep! Safe from pain,
- - - - -
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
- - - - -
From truth, and choice, and all the poisoned devils...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 500 // Ryo: 400 // CP: 220/220 ll]

His lips pursed somewhat as an indication of acknowledging the man's praise before accepting the voucher. Even so, he lowered his head in respect before re-averting his attention to some new. A new teammate? Fourth? Just as he mentioned, the female had entered the room. He looked to his side and met her greeting. "The pleasure is all mine, Lacie-san. Just call me Hanzo.~" He looked back and forth between the two and felt ashamed that he was lacking in his training. Already, one of his teammates whom he had yet to meet has advanced. He supposed it made sense for a covert ninja but Hanzo didn't get the sense in rushing. Internally, there slid a tear. He felt so lonesome now and out of chemistry within his team. Oh, but why?

He listened on, feeling it was important to at least learn one aspect about his new teammate. From the topic, Lacie came out as a sensor and a likely ninjutsu class. He gazed to the kage, knowing him to be a sensor as well. Hanzo crossed his arms with an interested expression. Hundred meters? Ten kilometers? The range itself was impressive.

"Thank you, lord kage. I'll be off then. We'll see each other soon." He mentioned last to Lacie before booking off towards the Hotsprings.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

It was good to hear that Lacie had already completed her training, it showed she had the will to become a fine Anbu. "No, I leave it up to the students to learn the techniques they wish and help them out if needed. As for the genjutsu scrolls, they should be at the academy. And there's no need to fret over the genjutsu on this list, they can be learned later as you gain more experience. In the meantime, you can learn other, simpler genjutsu. And that is impressive you were able to increase your sensory abilities, that will be valuable in the field."

Seeing Hanzo interact with Lacie and vice versa, showed that they would get along just fine. Good, since this team seemed to be continually expanding. Nodding as Hanzo dismissed himself, Keiji was sure the other would take the time to relax. He would get on the other later about training and missions. Turning his attention back to Lacie he said "Is there anything else you need? There is a missions board downstairs if you wish to make some money."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Lacie Roux

Current Mood: Sad / Wondering

"Alright, Hanzo-sama." Lacie said as she had closed an eye after Hanzo had greeted her, she read his emotions like a book, and could tell he felt sad and lonely. This of course made Lacie a bit sad, but she opened her eye so it would appear she was only taking a long wink or blink. When Hanzo went to leave Lacie turned her head to watch him go "Yeah, ill see you later." She told him in a slightly sad voice as she watched him leave the building. She would make sure to look after him. For now Lacie turned back to her Kage and accepted the praise for her sensory abilities. "Thank you Yukikage-sama.... I'll actually hold off on learning genjutsu until i know ill need it. For now i might learn some elemental techniques." Lacie told him as she thought about learning some useful fire element techniques. When he said something about the mission board Lacie made a motion with her hand saying she wasn't interested. "I would rather do missions with my squad.. I think its important that i build a strong bond with the squad, that way we can get through high risk missions by cooperating and coordinating with each other." Lacie told him as she was more serious about getting to know her new squad, even if they were all going to be Anbu, they all needed to get to know each other. Lacie sighed as she was prepared to leave, but before she did she decided to ask the Yukikage if he needed her to do anything "Is there anything you need me to do Yukikage-sama?".

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

After turning in the original 12 missions the one remaining clone created 5 more shadow clones and they picked up 6 more missions and they headed out. One of them doing patrol looked around the area to make sure everything looked good when everything did he continued to the next area.

- AC:5700 Ryo:4250 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

Hearing the other say she would hold off on her genjutsu and such. Still, if the other wished to not do missions and instead work with her team. Sighing softly he replied "That's easier said than done, Miss Roux. It's hard to get a team together at times, no matter which village you're at. But, Hanzo is somewhere relaxing around the village, Akatsuki is out doing missions to become jounin, and Michiko may still be at the academy. If you wish to speak some more with them. And no, nothing at the moment, Miss Roux. Feel free to do as you wish around the village."

Deciding that he needed a time to relax, he stood and create a water clone to take his place. "Now, if you'll excuse me..." Leaving the office, he headed in the direction of the hot springs.

((Exit to hot springs.))

Haruhi000777

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki and his clones walked to the secretary and handed in thier scrolls.all his missions combined gave him enough AC to be a Jounin. He walked upstairs to the Kage's office and knocked and entered."Lord Keiji, upon your request for us to rank up I have completed enough missions to be made a jounin."

Rpc Name:Akatsuki kain
Mission Title: Help out the Elderly, Clean the Hot Springs, Crouching pervert Hidden camera
Mission Rank: D
V / D:
Link: Help out the Elderly
Clean the Hot Springs, Crouching Pervert Hidden Camera
Ryo Reward:400
AC Reward:450
Mission Title:M-more Pictures? Investigate Crime Scene: Petty , Patrol the Village
Mission Rank: C
V / D:
Link: M-more pictures?
Investigate Crime Scene Petty
Patrol the Village
Ryo Reward:900
AC Reward:900
Mission Title: Hold the Gates
Mission Rank: A
V / D: Victory +250 AC, 500 Ryo.
Link: X
Ryo Reward:1300
AC Reward:1250

Total 2600 Ac 2200 ryo

- AC:8300 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games