Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm
I already have those for my other guy remember, lol. Say what rank would the diplomatic mission be that you gave me, would it count twice since I have to persuade two kages?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
i'd say let Chez think of what to do next... or is this still following the arc? if it's following the arc then i'd say... doesn't really matter. but if it's just a random event that you want to have then let Chez think of something.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:33 pm
@dreadno: I'll just bs something & move on. sad (sorry Ganchou!)

@Qastor: Isn't the diplomatic mission B-ranked? So that's 2 of them, yes. If the mission is missing from the board, I'll create it again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:37 pm
lol. bs. that's what i did to pass english. silly teachers dont check content of my esseys. oh well. not like i'm really excited about the topics given by my english class. also. Dr. Who FTW!!!!!!!!!!  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:38 pm
Finally Ive returned!!!!!!! Howaido is back in Sand!
Aoe-It is indeed missing I believe.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:13 pm
I know i waiting for ganchou to post....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:59 pm
lol. i'm possibly going to fight against another genin at the exams. i lost the final round so... anyways. ya. wait. that'd be quastor's girl i'd end up fighting. lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:34 pm
You dont want to fight me, lol. I am not fighting much longer anyways, its just a spar with half chakra to give us something to do.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:50 pm
ah. k. not that i wanted to fight. oh and... using the library and expanded library you can buy from the merchant village could i learn tai techniques from a tai style? like say. eight gates?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 pm
So, if I were to join this arc, what would I have to do? biggrin  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 pm
find ganchou. if you can talk to gan about it then i think you'll be able to get up to snuff with what's happening. when Lucas get's back he's checking in with Mamoru. you could try asking him. he may be able to tell you.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 pm
I'll check my office here in a sec', Digit, but Mamoru isn't currently aware that Ganchou & San are out of the village. You'd have to press Mamoru (me) about the sudden lack of sensei about the area... ^_^ To get official access into the arc, you'd only need a total of 10 posts from when you started, & some kind of interaction with the plot.

@dreadno: As far as I know, the expansions allow one to learn whatever. I was going to use the 1st expansion to learn the whole 8 Gate system since there's only enough techniques to fill it. I'd use the second expansion for whatever else, gen/eisei/buki/kugutsu, since we're really limited in those aspects. (but try to pick only one of those for the second expansion!)

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:55 am
thanks for posting that!!!! i just realized that i have the expanson manual, and plus my academic status i can have a total of 7!!!!!!!! more jutsu! im thinking i also wanna learn the 8 gates system, or at least some of the formless taijutsu stuff just so i not totally screwed XD i also going to go through and delete some of the custom techniques i dont use anymore, and some of the other ones i learned from other people, and come up with some new ones of my own. thoughts?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:47 pm
You can set Digit up with me and I can talk to San with my bonds golem and then get him in the plot.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:04 pm
Sounds good. I'm making my custom katana now. biggrin It's gonna be a nice addition to my character.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games