Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:48 pm
"still wish he hadn't done that to you...." Sky murmured and shook his head as he leaned on the wall next to Shayde. "i saw what he did to Lucius.... he wasn't going easy...." he mumbled and shoved his hand into his pocket, his fingers wrapping lightly around his small knife.
"you shoulda thought about that before you came here." Krystina murmured as she tossed a few more daggers out, these ones making a circle arund him. "this should hold for a little while..." she murmured and finnished off her paralyzing spell with a final dagger. she moved over to Hades and gave a tiny sigh as she helped him up. "how's the leg?" she mumbled, keeping her eyes on Basilisk even though her face was towards Hades.

"right... and you; don't bother healing me like that... i can handle things on my own.." Kana smiled at him as shetook the shuriken . she gave a tiny wave before bolting back to the room. "hey guys...." she huffed when she made it there, leaning on the door frame as she caught her breath quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:05 pm
"I'm glad to have not held back then," Shayde murmured before wincing again, lightly placing his hand on the wound on his side. "Forgot about that. These injuries won't do much damage, but they burn like hellfire. I wasted my flask on that dumbass, too."
"It's fine," Hades mumbled as he shifted his gaze towards Kana. He chunked a knife over her shoulder, hitting Wataru in the eye with the knife which made him smile.
"Wataru!" Basilisk sgouged reflexively as Wataru kicked Kana forwards, holding his hand over his face, the blade of the knife between his fingers as he let out a soft whimper. Basilisk snapped the spell Krystina had put on him and jumped over Kana, lightly pulling Wataru close to him.
"We'll be back and you'll regret doing that," he growled as he dropped a smoke bomb and the two vanished.

Sheik had taken down several of the clones only for the rest to suddenly turn into a puff of smoke. He raised an eyebrow, but began cautiously making his way towards the back room.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:17 pm
Sky let go of the knife as soon as the two left and gave a tiny sigh as he looked at Shayde. "well; you want me to take a look?" he murmured, holding out his hand.
Krystina gave a tiny sigh as she caught Kana, keeping her from falling to the floor. "hm...went faster then i thought....." she mumbled and looked to Hades. "nice shot by the way." she smirked, trying to keep on the brighter side of things.
Kana smiled softly and stood up, leaning on the door way still. "thanks for that..." she muttered to both Hades and Krystina. when she spotted Sheik she gave a slight wave and took her foot off the other side of the doorway. "they're gone.... i guess...." she told him with a slight sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:29 pm
"Sure thing," Shayde smiled lightly as he slapped his freehand in Sky's, pulling himself to his feet as he did so.
"No problem. I'll get started on fixing your roof," Hades muthere'd stepping around Kana, Krystina and Sheik.
"Hades, you should at least pull the knife out and bandage your leg before doing that," Sheik murmured only to get a slight wave from over Hades' shoulder. He let out a sigh as he walked over to Kana. "Any serious damage other than Lulu's?"

((Be right back.))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm
Sky smiled softly at Shayde and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "just keep off the leg..." he chuckled and looked to Sheik. "um.... well.... not really.... shayde had his leg dislocated.... but he says he put it back in place...." he huffed.
Krystina sighed and glanced down the hall at hades as she shook her head. "we're okay.... i think its just Lucius..." she mumbled and looked over at him.
Kana shook her head "nah i'm good.... just a couple scrapes and a bruise from a foot on my back...." she mumbled and lightly rubbed her back.
{kk}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:29 pm
"Whatever and I did. It's not much of a problem. My dad, brother, mother and every other undercover trained me in ignoring most pains so I could focus on finishing a fight. Dislocations aren't too bad compared to a broken bone," Shayde muttered as he put his full weight on both legs and lightly jumped up and down, flashing a mischievous smile at Sky as he did so.
"It could've been worse. It worries me about what Wataru said though," Sheik murmured softly as he lightly touched his hand to Kana's back and started checking for broken bones while avoiding the front of the ribcage and the pelvic bones. "Shadowheart, stay off your leg if it's been dislocated. It's just gonna burn more and you can redislocate it. Get your side and shoulder looked at also."
Shayde stuck out his tongue before sliding his blood-soaked-and-shredded tanktop over his head and giving Sky a light shrug as if it weren't causing him issues.

((I'm back. Went to Popeyes.))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:43 pm
Skylar frowned and shook his head at Shayde. "if you don't stay off that leg... i'm gonna tie you to your bed until it heals...." he murmured, completly brushing off how that could be taken as he started to look at the cuts, cleaning them lightly with a wet cloth.

Krystina gave a tiyn sigh and moved back over to Maso, smiling at him. "hey..." she hummed and sat down next to him.
Kana blushed lightly at Sheik's touch but then flinched as he touched the bottom of where she'd been kicked. "ow..." she grumbled and bit her lip. it should heal soon...quit whining you baby. she thought to herself with a slight roll of her eyes.
{it's cool i just got back too. went to a grad. party.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:57 pm
"Yea right. I can vanish into the shadows, bud," Shayde smiled as he began switching his weight balance from foot to foot.
"Tie him to the bed once you're done. You gotta rest, Shadowheart," Sheik muttered lightly as he pressed back down in that spot. "It's cracked, but not broken. Fortunately, Wataru dropped most of the strength behind that kick when Hades' knife went through his eye."
"Hi. You okay?" Maso smiled lightly as he lightly hugged her, his eyes tired, but not as frightened as they'd been earlier.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:12 pm
Sky gave a small frown as he looked at Shayde. "stop it...." he murmured and then accidentally pusshed the cloth into his cut because of his movement. "ah... sorry..." he murmured and quickly pulled it out. "now will you stand still?" he huffed and pulled out another cloth, cleaning the cuts one more time.
"it'll be fine in a little while...." Kana sighed and looked at him over her shoulder. "see, all my cuts are mostly gone...." she smiled at him and glanced to where she'd been cut on her arm.
"i'm okay. they didn't lay a finger on me." Krystina smiled softly at him and gave him a huge hug. "what about you? are you good?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 pm
"Fine," Shayde muttered with a slight grimace at Sky pushing the cloth inside the cut on his side, standing completely still as his eyes shifted towards Lucius who remained asleep on the floor. He hadn't even twitched during the commotion in the room.
"That's a good thing," Sheik smiled as he lightly patted her on the back. "Sorry our date got interrupted because of ninja-assassins and a fruity vampire."
"That's good to know. I'm tired even though I didn't do anything but freeze up," Maso murmured softly before he kissed her on the cheek.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:39 pm
Sky gave a slight sigh and picked up the bandages as he started to wrap the cuts. "it's your fault that it happened.... if you hand't been moving...." he murmured as he looked at him.
Kana winced as he hit her back and gave a sigh. "okay, so it may not heal as fast as my cuts... but it will heal...." she murmured and then rolled her eyes. "i don't mind it.... it was sorta fun...." she chuckled softly.
"then why don't you sleep a bit?" Krystina smiled at him and gave him a small kiss back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:57 pm
"I don't like sitting still and I'm trying to get the feeling back in that leg," Shayde muttered lightly as he glanced back towards Sky. "I should've tried harder to keep myself more intact and I should've kept him from dislocating that leg."
"It was better than trying to figure out topics to talk about," Sheik chuckled lightly as he removed his hand from her back. "Sorry if that hurt."
"Because we said we'd talk about things like what I remembered," Maso responded gently, closing his eyes.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 pm
Sky gave a tiny frown and shook his head as he picked Shayde up in his arms "i was serious about tying you to the bed." he mumbled, a slight smile on his face as he started to the bedroom.
"i-it's fine....." Kana chuckled softly and then rolled her eyes. "it was.... definatly easier...." she nodded having to laugh at Sky as he passed.
Krystina smiled softly at him. "we can talk after you've slept." she grinned, frowning inwardly as she felt a small but building pull towards the bleeding Lucius.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 pm
"H-hey! This isn't funny! Put me down," Shayde hissed as he attempted to get out of Sky's arms. It was kind of awkward due to the fact that Shayde was taller than Sky albeit a bit lankier than him.
"C'mon. You can sit down on my bed. I think a nap would do us all some good," Sheik csmiled lightly as he picked her up, ignoring the blood trickle slowly making it's way down his face from above his right eye.
"Fine. I'll take a nap, but I'm gonna stay here in this room," Maso murmured lightly as he hit the back of his head against the wall, his eyes closed again.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:47 pm
"nope. not happening." Sky smiled and made his way into the bedroom, placing shayde on the bed and leaning over him. "you're staying right here." he smiled and then gave him a tiny kiss.

Kana blushed lihtly and then frowned at the sight of blood. "when did that happen..." she huffed and pulled a small bandaid from her pocket; putting it on the cut.
"alright...." Krystina smiled at him and gave hm a small kiss. she then stood up and moved to a point where she was hidden from everyone else; trying to ignore her vampire needs but finding issue with it since Lucius was bleeding right in front of her.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games