Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:29 pm
As he had entered, she was still asleep too weak to really wake. She heard him but very little understanding of what he was saying. Her skin was pale but warm. She knew she needed to get some more rest before she could wke and join the others.

He nodded watching Locke a moment before turning to see Jack and Sam. Don't expect those two for dinner. Andrea's not so good, and Locke is going to attempt to help her, or comfort her. Not completely sure. I just know he needs to be careful if her defences are on."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:45 pm
Jack and Sam looked at each other, smiling. "Good to know Locke and Andrea will be fine, at least. Come. Eat something, before it goes cold." They all sat down, and had a good meal, Jack and Sam being filled in on what happened.

Locke approached normally, not being too loud, and just loud enough to let Andrea know someone was there. "Andrea? Are you awake?" She looked to be asleep. Locke knelt down to her, and put a hand on her shoulder, hoping to wake her up.

I know I'm just the narrator, but even "I" know that you shouldn't wake a sleeping warrior so suddenly...  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 pm
Andrea murmered weakly wanting to fight, though knew it was Locke. Her eyes opened slowly as she tried to wait out the blur. "Locke, that's never a smart idea." She knew if she had any strength he could have been killed by her. She looked to him a moment more before closing her eyes once more. She simply wanted to sleep everything away, the wounds, the pain, memories and emotions. She would be happy if it all stopped.

"We'll see about that. When we got there she got hurt pretty bad by a grignack. On top of opening portals left and right for us, all the people did was what seems like sewing her wound closed. May be good for stopping the blood, but not sure how really effective it is." He started eating worried about them a moment. "Andrea started changing again too. Not sure if it was more secluded, or for the better yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 pm
Locke looked to Andrea, seeing her weak. He felt sad. The woman he knew was not so beaten. He wished to restore her to her whole self. "I know. Forgive me, but I wanted to ask you once more. Like I said before, I am prepared to sacrifice my energy for you, but it would have to be you who agrees to this, as it will most likely shorten your life. being as how your aging process is longer, I am not sure how this will go."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:28 pm
She tried to move away as Locke mentioned the healing once more but barely moved an inch. "Locke, no, it would hurt you." Her voice weak as she spoke. "I don't want anyone hurt because of me..." She closed her eyes trying to will herself back to sleep hoping to avoid the answer. She didn't care if it hurt her, it was him she didn't wish to have harm come to.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:40 pm
Locke watched as Andrea tried to fall back asleep. "Andrea... Don't you get it? I'm prepared to sacrifice myself for you... I always was. Even if you didn't want it to be so..." He said this more to himself, as he was sure that she had already fallen asleep. He watched her breathing slow, and her back still seemed as if it was causing her too much anguish to move. He had no choice. Whether or not she would forgive him later, it was what he was prepared to sacrifice. As long as she lived. Locke placed his hands on Andrea's back. He felt the energy flow within him, and waited for enough of it to be gathered. Then, he released it all into Andrea, transmuting her flesh. He watched as her skin seemed to sew itself back together. He could also feel her bones beginning to mend, and her muscles tighten. When he could no longer feel any more energy go from himself, Locke broke his connection with Andrea, and fell to the floor...  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 pm
She felt strange, suddenly aware of everything around her. Her eyes opened wide feeling her body shifting and contorting against her natural way. As it tugged and pulled and fused it took everything she had not to scream out in the pain. Her body reactin by tightening and twitching as she curled into herself more. "Locke... no..." Her words struggled before she couldn't hold it and screamed in the pain. When it was over her breathing was fast and heavy. She still felt weak, but the pain was going away and numbing. She moved to sit up feeling dizzy and saw Locke unconcious on the floor. "Locke, you pig headed fool." She muttered. She began calling a portal under him, and soon he would drop through to land softly onto the bed beside her. "Stupid human.... I didn't want you hurt." She layed back down still very sleepy and soon was unconcious.

Drake turned hearing a scream and knew well who it was. He moved wuickly rushing from the one room to Andrea's, He would pause though seein both laying unconcious in her bed, He sighed in relief seeing them still breathing. "They sure know how to scare us don't they?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 pm
Jack and Sam both rushed with Drake, hearing a scream come from a room down the hall. Upon entering Andrea's room, they saw Locke passed out on the bed, next to Andrea, who has also passed out. "That they do, Drake. Hey. Look at her back. It's healed! Did Locke do that?" They looked on in astonishment.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 pm
Drake nodded sighing heavily before ushering Sam and Jack from the room, closing the door behind them. "Let them rest for now. I'm sure come morning they will explain this to us. It's getting late we should all get some rest. Plans and work in the morning now that we're all together with little interruptions to come." He then started for his own room and making plans for the morning.

------------------------

Adius drifted to their dreams knowing enlightenment as to their desires and drives may help to bring them both to the lights they were.

The dream began, a small mystic girl runing to an older one, rambling until a stirn look made her stop. "Mother, why is the dark one so different? Gaurin says he's a darkling, a human who shouldn't have a name." The woman chuckled moving to kneel before the girl. "Oh hunny, that is the opposite. You know well how he came to be of our clan. Washed upon the shore our stars grace Mirum with an answer to her prayers of another child. He is different, and human yes, but that doesn't make him evil. Has he ever shown you or Zhin evilness?" She watched the girl shake her head and went to pat the silver purple hair lightly. "All little Locke needs is a friend. I bet with Gaurin being as he is, the boy will need that." The little girl nodded and smiled. "I can help him!" The girl beamed as if she had a new chore she wanted or a pet. Then rushed off and the small vision ended.

Another vision began, within woods glittering with fireflies and magic. "Boo!" The little girl once more upside down half hanging on a tree as a small dark haired boy nearly jumps out of his skin as she giggled. "Got you again. Oh hey what are you doing now?" she climbed quickly down to see the circles in the sand the boy was drawing. "Guarin says those are works of evil. Mother says you aren't. I want to know from you." She would look to the boy as he shrugged then placed his hands on the circle. Bright light would make her jump back. It looked like magic of elders, though small in scale, and not of the magical feel. When it faded a small turtle shaped stone would be in it's place. Her eyes going wide with wonder. "Oh! How'd you do that Locke? Teach me? Please? It's adorable." She would smile as the boy looked up causing her smile to fade as she saw the sad look. "Hey what's wrong?"
"You're not afraid of me? Even Zhin is afraid of me." The boy said. She shook her head quickly. "Nope." She moved to sit beside him and put an arm around his shoulder. "Why afraid? Mother said you were sent to us for Mirim to raise you as her own. Besides, I don't think evil things can make things like you do." she would smile seeing the boy seem to relax. "Want to play?" She would giggle seeing the boy nod then took his hand and started the run, tugging him with her.

The dream would jump to them slightly older but still the same two as they ran through dark thick woods. The girl stopped as the boy tripped helping him quickly as loud growls could be hears echoing. "Come on Locke, we can't let it get us, it will eat us." She knew he couldn't keep up with her, he never could, not many even Gaurin could once she started. Both soon fell to a pit before them hitting the rocks hard below. The girl would groan adjusting as she went to her human friend shaking his shoulder. "Locke? Come on your magic, make a roof I know you can." She shook but noticed blood from his head and worried. "Locke? Come on please be okay" A soft groan all that escapes his little lips. Then the growl again. she turned quickly looking up and standing between him and the large panther by instinct to protect another. "No! Bad Kitty can't have him!" The panther growled once more before charging. She looked away raising her hands in defence but wouldn't move. when nothing happened she opened her eyes seeing the air shifting a bit before her and the panther gone. She looked on in surprise knowing well it was her magic. She touched the air and watched it return to normal. She felt odd, weak and soon she too collapsed.

He let the dream end there knowing well morning was coming, and didn't wish further knowledge to the mystic, but was sure she would piece it together.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:15 pm
Locke woke groggily, feeling someone next to him, and feeling like he had slept soundly in his bed. "Mmmm.... five more minutes, mommy..." He opened his eyes lightly, seeing a woman with light colored hair. He thought it was his mother waking him for breakfast. But... "Mommy?" He opened his eyes wider, seeing Andrea, looking rather perturbed as well. "Andrea! Oh God! I am so sorry!" He stood up too fast, and fell back down, almost passing out again from the lack of energy. "Unh... Sorry about that. Well, you look to be a little better this morning. I'm sorry about doing that without your permission, but I didn't want to lose you... You were in bad shape."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 pm
She woke feeling strange, though ready to strike hearing and feeling movement. She was about to until she realized it was Locke, and she was the reason he was there. She looked to him angrily as he seemed to wake and be frightened. She scowled a bit moving from the bed and getting some clothes going to the wash room. She closed the door behind her before looking to herself in the mirror. All scars and marks seemed gone. Even her brand. She wasn't sure how she felt about it remembering it's purpose. She finished getting dressed leaning against the counter as she closed her eyes. She didn't want Locke to be fightened of her as he seemed, no matter how angry she was at him. She shook the thoughts from her mind but was only replaced by others. She never had time to process in the past weeks and it was catching up. Now she had the added thoughts spurred from the dreams she was sure Adius caused. She knew what came after that day. How could she not. She felt sick to her stomach a moment but forced it away. She soon would emerge from the room and look to Locke before going to leave the room. "Don't follow me please." She said low as she left the room and made her way to leave the inn.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:55 pm
Locke watched as Andrea got up from the bed, and went to bathe in the wash room. He felt that she was angry at him for doing what he felt needed to be done against her will. However, if that was the price he must pay, so be it. He would rather be exiled from her than to know he could help her, but was not able to. When she came back from the other room, fully dressed, she addressed Locke. He followed her order, and watched as she left. It was about then that last night's dreams had finally been remembered by himself. "Mirim... So that was my mother's name. Suits her. The Kind and Passionate." He tried to stand, only to nearly collapse from the fatigue brought on from healing Andrea. "Think I overdid it. I hope she'll be alright. I hope she comes back to us..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:09 pm
She continued walking soon deciding it better to stay near the inn just in case. she called a small portal soon appearing on the roof above her room. She could tell Locke would need more rest and still was angry though could see his reasons. She soon took a seat pulling her knees to her chest and putting her head on them. It was still hard for her to believe the other world would be no more to her. And even more disturbing the thoughts her dreams stopped before showing. She knew well why it stopped there. A memory her own mind had stopped, and now she knew why. She wanted to cry at the thought though tears wouldn't come.

He soon took a seat beside the mystic looking to her. "I see he's shown you already why Locke feels a need to always protect you. And from the expression you've figured what he didn't wish you to conclude." He took note of the look she gave him and sighed. "Yeah I know, you don't wish to be bothered. Well you will be. It's not your fault we lost our home. It was just a coincidence."

She looked to Zhin as he spoke and shook her head. "No. I got my power before my time. Then the Order came shortly after. I remember that much on my own. Do you really think, my gift of portal making, when realized and the timeing of their coming still a coincidence? On top of that I haven't had a chance to decide whether I really want to be in this world or that other. And Locke, is acting afraid of me. I've become so cold my friends are scared." She stood wanting to find another quiet spot though stopped as he grabbed her wrist. she saw his expression and shook her head taking her hand back. "I will not go back to the order. Not after this."

---------------------

Drake woke early and entered the hall in time to see Andrea leave and sighed entering her room to see Locke. "So, she looks less then happy. You all right? Both gave us a bit of a scare last night."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:27 pm
Locke sat back on the bed. "I'm good. A bit tired. But It's Andrea I'm worried about. Her wounds may have healed, but it's the emotional scars that seem to have kept her so hurt." He tried to stand again, this time, able to do so. "I know she's still a bit wound, but I still want to protect her. Ever since I was a child and we grew up together. It's all I ever wanted to do."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:36 pm
Drake listened nodding as Locke spoke of their friend. "Yes, well just as when we met her, remember to be careful. If she's feeling emotional right now, it may not be wise to try and protect her. It may seem right but there are some battles people have to fight on their own." He wtood beside Locke ready to help if needed knowing he had stumbled a bit earlier. "So, where did you kearn this new trick of healing?" He wanted to change the subject knowing it was a touchy one. He wanted to ask more personal questions but knew better than to do so still.

He looked to andrea a moment before standing and moving before her. "Be careful. Since that whole other realm thing, Marcus says Gaurin's been spying. There's a chance he may return. Be ready, can't explain why, but he wants Lockes blood and he'll exploit any way he can to break the human. Even going through those he cares for." He would chuckle a moment looking to her. "He cares more then he lets on for you. Even when Demona was around, you were always in his true heart. Just keep that in mind." He then turned to leave knowing well she could defend her own from Gaurin, unless caught off guard completely. He thankfully didn't see that happening anytime soon.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games