Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:30 pm
Ephendelum

User Image
User Image

xrunnin',
runnin' from those days

Whoops, she did forget to introduce herself, silly her. "Oops, how rude of me. I'm Rayne, Rayne McGommery. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." She smiled and held out her hand in greeting.

Sweet, she made her first friend. So far this day was turning out even more awesome than it already was this morning when she first got to the train station in London. Or the other day when she got her wand. Or that other time when....okay that was enough.

"Oh! What's your wand like? Is it cool and nifty??" Rayne couldn't help but ask. She had gone through about five wands before getting her own. Poor Olivander, she had really messed up his wand shop. She still felt sorta bad about it.

xthere's another war inside me
i guess i've gone insane

User Image
First year ~ Unsorted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:21 pm
Pale Mist

jane Abigail doyle
User Image
Jane looked around. "That's a good question" I said nodding. "This whole is a little hard to make sense of I think. I mean how is it possible that there is this big or percentage of wizards. It crazy and now I am one." She put her owl back in the cage and looked around again.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Rose smiled as she followed after her brother. He seemed so happy with Xenos. Seeing him happy made her happy and that is all that mattered. When Dante spotted Cosette she smiled. If she recalled correctly she had seen her at a party when she was still little. When Charon came into view she smiled. She rather liked her brothers best friend. When she looked back she saw Levana and. Daisy! She had forgotten completely that Daisy was finally joining them. She quickly excused herself from Dante who was a bit startled but calmed the instant he saw what she was so excited about. Running as fast as she could she made her way to join her. "Hello Daisy! Have you been well?" She asked her in her usual soft and polite tone.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Levana offered a sweet smile to the eleven year old. "You have a pretty great brother dont you?" she said trying to start up conversation with her. She hoped that Daisy was not going to be too nervous of her. Perhaps if Charon trusted someone his sister would respond better to her. She hoped that was the case.

When Rose joined them Levana smiled and waved. Rose, being the polite one of the Prince family waved back. All seemed to be going so well so far.

User Image

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Antechrista

Dapper Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:26 pm
II--Gen3sis--II

User Image

User ImageStanley smiled and extended his hand to complete the handshake. "I'm Stanley Wardwell," he introducted himself duly, while thinking that today might've been the most often he had repeated his name in his life.

Being reminded about his wand made him realize that he had never actually thought about it since buying it. He had to think if it was anything he could call 'cool' or 'nifty'. He tilted his head pensively and finally shook it. "No, it's not really... well, I'm sure it's cool at something, but I wouldn't really know." He laughed softly (always softly, it was practically an obligatory family trait) and dug into his pockets, searching for the wand.

Stanley pulled out the aforementioned wand. It was thirteen inches; slightly longer than the average size, but that didn't really faze him when he picked it out at Ollivander's. "If I remember correctly, it's oakwood and with a unicorn hair core," he explained.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image
Unsorted- First Year

User Image

Luke’s' glanced around and could see that most were already involved in a conversation here or there and that it might prove to be a task to inject himself into one. Not that he didn't like to talk to people he just hadn't been felling good since this morning. He let out a sigh as he swished the lollipop in his mouth from side to side absentmindedly and began to walk through the group of first years looking for someone to talk to.

If you ever wish for things that are in the past,
just remember that the wrong things aren't supposed to last

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

Loveless 13 The Elder

Beloved Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Yes I do. Charon is wonderful. He worries a lot but I don't mind. I know he means well." Daisy said grinning up at Levana. She had to giggle a little at Charon's sudden change in focus. Leave it to her brother to do so. But she knew that he wouldn't leave unless he trusted this girl with her.

A figured made her way towards them and for a moment Daisy didn't recognized the raven haired girl. She let out a squeal of delight when sh realized it was Rose. "Rose! I've been wonderful. How about you?" She asked as threw her arms around the girl in an excited hug. "I heard from Charon what happened. Are you guys doing alright?" The small blond asked softly worried about the pair.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
Rowen Kyocera

"Brace yourself,
I'm going to hug you....or not."

Rowen chuckled at his comment and watched the cat for awhile. She stared off into space, thinking about buying her own pet without there permisson. Her mother's face would be priceless. But, then again, she would became crazy stubborn about it. The girl looked up nad blinke her gold eyes for a second, trying to get back to reality, and noticed that Woil and Stanely had left. "Well,..at least I talked with someone..", she thought as she regain shifting her legs back and forth and chewing on her bottom lip.

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

IssieBee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:47 pm
Pale Mist
█ ▌▐█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐██ ▌ ▐ ▌ ▐xвεαtяιcε вяαη∂ση ▐x▐ ▌▐██ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ █ ▌▐█ ▌

ƒιяѕт уєαя-υηѕσятє

User Image

"Trouble makers, eh?" she said, a impish smile crossing her face, "Sounds like the place for me."

She already had taken a liking to this kid, Bea looked to Allen, her eyes mischievous, "Want to be partners in crime? Or are you not as brave as you think?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image
User Image
MAGIC IS MY STRENGTH POWER IS MY WEAKNESS
User Image
Bailey trudged up the platform at Hogsmeade station, a large trolley trailing behind her, and Pickwick resting silently on her shoulder. There had been no need to take the train, now that her mum lived in Hogsmeade, she already missed the long rides in the excited compartments. As the sea of students came into view, she felt her heart begin to pound against her injured ribs. She suffered numerous injuries over the summer, but the three broken ribs were undoubtedly the ones she would remember most. During her stay at St. Mungos, they had mended every broken bone in her body, but the scars and a small amount of pain was still present.

Closing in on the open doors of the train, Bailey's wide eyes began sorting through the crowds of students, first surveying the first years gathered around Professor Duke, then sifting through to find her boyfriend. Last year's O.W.L. exams had been so time consuming that she had salvaged little time for her new relationship. She hoped that when she found Nevin, that he wouldn't be surrounded by a group of girls, completely oblivious to her presence. Straightening her prefect badge, she punctured the wall of people, scanning one face after another, but making little progress. The long stands of hair that whipped around her face as she moved still seemed out of place. She lost two-thirds of her hair to a severing curse, but her mum thankfully regrew it while she was still in the hospital bed, adding a touch of darker brown and black highlights to represent the struggle she had gone through, as a sign of a new beginning.

Pushing her way through the claustrophobic crowd, Bailey recognized a plethora of faces, each one bringing a grateful smile to her face. She greeted each of her classmates with smiles and nods, but didn't waste any time with drawn-out conversations about who did what over their summer. Bailey preferred not to talk about what she had went through, but hated lying, as well. Perhaps Nevin would be the only person she confided in, but only if she felt the need.

Sighing in frustration, Bailey came to a stand-still, where she slowly turned in circles, scanning the crowd from a new stand point. Finally making out her boyfriend's light brown locks, she began to shove past people, caring little about who or what she was touching. Judging by the look on Nevin's face, he too was searching for somebody, and Bailey could only hope that it was her.
"Hey, Nevin! Over here!" She shouted loudly, her voice even cracking a bit as she went an octave higher than she would have for anyone else. Bailey put her right hand in the air to wave him over, leaving her left dangling at her side in a tight brace. The doctor seemed to have a bit of trouble mending that one up, but she was just glad that it wasn't her writing hand. With a laugh, Bailey lifted Pickwick off her shoulder, sending him into flight to alert her mother of her safe arrival, then sprinted through a small opening to close the gap between her and Nevin.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:36 am
Maiya Kajuji

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - unsorted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi nodded lightly at Jane and smiled a bit to herself. She turned around once more to her stack of books and from on of them, revealed a folded copy of that day's Daily Prophet.
"I was definitely surprised when I received my Hogwarts acceptance letter. My whole family was, it seemed a bit impossible. Though once I had access to other Witches and Wizards, books, their news i realized just how much they are hiding from non-magics." Phi straightened out her paper crisply and turned to the page regarding foreign politics. "the United Kingdom has its Ministry of Magic, but there are ones for many other countries in the world. Japan," she had started pointed to mentioned countries in the paper, "Bulgaria, France, Kenya, Brazil. We are all over the place."

Phi beamed and thought again curiously about it all. She still had so much trouble wrapping her head around it.
"I find their ability to hide everything from Muggles the most brilliant. I read a statistic in Muggles and How to Live with Them that wizards are a 1 to 4 with Muggles."

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 am
IssieBee
User Image
first year - unsorted
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen grinned crookedly, with a slightly glimmer in his eye. He had the look on his face that his guardian always dreaded - it meant the clever white haired boy was cooking up a plan. And his plans were never friendly. Quite the opposite.
Allen took another step back and pretended to size her up, as if evaluating her. Pouted lips, with a hand on his chin and looking her up and down.
"It can be done." He shrugged in his best Mafia impersonation. He grinned and laughed a bit, stepping back to her.
"You're sounding more like a Slytherin now," he joked.
¦¦

Pale Mist

IssieBee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 am
Pale Mist

ƒιяѕт уєαя-υηѕσятє

User Image

Bea wrinkled her nose, she didn't like the idea of being in Slytherin. She poked Allen in the stomach playfully.

"My mum said that Slytherins were stuck up" Her eyes darkened slightly, her tone a bit dangerous, "Do I come across as stuck up to you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 am
IssieBee
User Image
first year - unsorted

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
"No, of course not." He laughed as he massaged his stomach. "But you can't really generalize all of them. My guardian's wife was a Slytherin and she is also far from being stuck up. She is quite fair, but stern." He smiled at the memory, he was eager to send her an owl soon telling her of his arrival at Hogwarts and hopefully, which house he had been sorted into.

"Slytherin's are clever, Gryffindor's are brave, what were the standing traits for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw?" he pondered outloud as he ran a hand through his hair again. An odd little habit.
¦¦

Pale Mist

IssieBee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 am
Pale Mist

ƒιяѕт уєαя-υηѕσятє

User Image

Bea smiled impishly. Not many people could really get along with her, but Allen was a bit different from the rest.

"My mum was a Hufflepuff," she said, "She's very kind, and hardworking. But my Gran was a Gryffindor and we are so similar that it's slightly scary."

She really did hope that she would get into Gryffindor. Bea bit her lip, what if she really did get into Slytherin?

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games