Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"I'm impressed...That's one hell of a way to send the dead off..."

Isaac's eye had changed colors again, the red pupil and outer circle glowing slightly before it faded back to its original blue. Giza's resident witch had created the lights as a tribute to those who had fallen during the earlier battle. He shrugged and chuckled to himself. He wasn't a ghost, but he enjoyed the light show none the less.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:29 pm
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

Tristain looked up from the man he was slowly chopping away at, the think machette in his hand taking of an inch at a time only and the man screaming a combination of begs for mercy and death. A grin crossed his lips at the sight of the viera and her prey, and he stabbed the blade into the man's lower gut, allowing him to slowly bleed to death as he walked over to the two women with the grace of a wild cat. "Bueno bonita. I see tu also took me up on my offer. Yo me gusta." Tristain told her and kissed her lips, biting them and then pulling back to allow his eyes to roam hungerly over her body. "I am muy pleased with you and tus amigos. Thrity pieces of meat for you on top of your payment. Shall we have fun together bonita?" He asked her and gestured at a short wall with shackles attached, a table with the same sort of restraints, and a vast array of tools for torture. "We can have our time after. Bueno?" He asked and grinned at her more, his hand extended to her to lead her to the place she desired to begin at.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image
Mjrn.

Mjrn grinned, taking Tristain's hand and gesturing towards the table, allowing the male to lead her to it before setting the girl she carried down. The viera would let him take care of restraining her. She stared at the assassin curiously before grinning and removing her heels, then her dress. The viera didn't want to get to them dirty.

"I must compliment you, my dear Tristain. Torture with some clothing missing is slightly more convenient. Replacing clothing gets to be tiring after a while..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:52 pm
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

Tristain chained her wrists to the corners tightly and then did the same with the girl's legs, pulling a lever several times to tighten their hold and pull her limbs more. He looked up from her comment and then back down at his shirtless and barefooted self to shrug. "Si, I got tired of mi ropa being bloody, so I only wear jeans." He replied and walked up behind the viera and nipping her neck and roughly scratching down her body. "Y tu y tus amgios make it harder for me to focus on the task at hand bonita." He purred silkily into her ear and gripped her chest roughtly before reaching for a small but razor sharp scalpel. "Pick anything tus desire bonita. We will make a work of art on this chica." He murmmered into her neck as his free hand ran down her now bare chest and stomach.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 am
User Image
Mjrn.

Mjrn purred cheerfully, leaving herself completely open to the assassin. One of the few "rational" part of her mind reminded her of the task at hand though. Playing with Tristain would have to wait. She smirked before turning to kiss the male, biting his bottom lip playfully.

"I will use my claws, as always. You can make the first cut, my dear..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 am
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

Tristain grinned and removed himself from the viera a bit unwillingly before bowing to her regally. "Muchachas prima." He told her and grinned at her, his yellow eyes lit with a slight insanity. "I want to see how you all work bonita. I want to see you all in your splendor." He said, his eyes glinting in a lustful, yet psychotic way.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:20 am
User Image
Mjrn.

The viera giggled gleefully and turned her attention to the female assassin. She placed a claw against her arm, waiting until she had the picture perfect in her head before digging it into the flesh and slowly carving a design into Jo-Jo. Mjrn wanted to make her look pretty before she actually began to torture her. Pretty things were the most amusing to break in her point of view.

"Flowers...Vines...Maybe even a little birdy...What do you guys think?...A rabbit?...I don't like rabbits though...Oh~! I know~! We'll carve a squirrel~!...We remember what a squirrel looks like, right?...We do? Okay~! A squirrel it is~! We're going to make her pretty, then the real fun can begin..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 am
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

When she had been hit, Jo-Jo wondered if the blow was so hard it knocked the Seer's right out of her. It was blissfully dark and silent, but she wanted to find Jenni. A sudden, burning, horrific pain erupted into life on her arm and her eyes flew open, the scream tearing out of her throat and cutting through the near quiet of the room. She then felt a new agony from her stomach and saw the red-hot scalpel cutting at her skin in the shap of a rose. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" She shrieked, the combination of sheer agony, fear, and ligering pain from teh blow breaking all the years of training she had ever aquired.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:41 am
User Image
Mjrn.

"You're a loud one, aren't you?"

Mjrn smiled happily when she finished her design on the arm. It had turned out quite nice. She grinned and pressed her claws against the squirrel, shutting her eyes and focusing on it.

"Move, my little friend...Come on...You can do it..."

She encouraged the image, a slightly more insane edge than usual in her voice. At first it just seemed as if she was talking to herself. Slowly but surely though, the squirrel began to move, as did the vines, shifting the positions of the cuts and the pain.

The squirrel didn't just move around like the vines though. It began to devour the surrounding flesh. Mjrn was making Jo-Jo's arm eat itself alive.

"Aw~! The little squirrely is hungry~!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:52 am
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

She had thought that the worst was the cutting into her skin by the two clearly dearnge people, but she was so clearly wrong. She twisted as much as she could as the bloody wound began to eat her own body, the pain moving on her as the wounds shifted of their own accord. She howled and flailed like an animal, trying to escape the agony on her arms. Just as she thought that the pain couldn't possibly get any worse, she felt and heard the acid hit her wounded leg, and the scream that ripped out of her could only be compared to that of a tortured animal, slowly dying on agony a thousand times at once. It didn't even sound remotely human anymore. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHGGGHHHRRRAAGGHHHHHHH!!!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:02 am
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

He lay curled around the smaller male after they had put their clothes back on, kissing his hair gently over and over again. As Endymion sat up, a piercing shriek hit his ears from the wind stream and he gasped seconds before the same voice screamed again. And again. And again. He trembled and his mouth opened and closed like a gasping fish and then a sound he first thought was an animal trapped in hell and being tortured by many demons at once shrieking in an almost human voice hit him. And then he realized it was the same voice from the previous screams, and the voice belonged to an eighteen year old Seer and fellow assassin named Jo-Jo Ragefist. "C-cory...? Th.... The.... They're killing her......... They're killing Joey...... Oh god.... her... Her sc-screams... She's not sounding... human...." He said in a shuddering voice then looked at his lover in fear. "She going to die..... Fr-from the pain......"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:11 am
User Image
Valtiel

"What?"

Valtiel jerked upright, his body immediately wanting to flop back over and sleep. Not only was it late, worrying about Dymi combined with certain other activities had left the male drained. He still stood though, kissing the assassin before pulling him up as well. They needed to tell the others what was going on. The little assassin needed help.

"Come on. The others are probably back at the bar. We need to find the girl as soon as possible."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:15 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Graybakc walked back to the room that had Jenni and Jo-Jo and he was turning over his words in his mind. As he entered he said, "Seer? I release you from your-! What?!" He bellowed and rushed over to the woman, turning her over to be greeted by an agonized scream.

He yanked his hood down and grey eyes with long lashes and spiky reddish brown hair was revealed. "Jenni! What happened?! Oh ******** s**t, she is going to kill me!" He worried as he remained by the woman, afraid to cause her more pain, but wanting to find the Seer so badly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:26 am
Brian Grant

User Image

Brian held Honey from behind playfully, nipping hte back of his neck as he watched him make something to help Golda with her wounds. He kissed his ear and jumped when the door slammed open, a very panicked Endymion and Valti in the doorway, attracting looks from everyone. Riley was getting worried about his sister, and Kyle was getting worried about his... Seer? He let go of Honey and moved closer to the men. "Hey, Valti, Endymion, what happened? Pardon the pun but you look as though you've seen a ghost." He said, though there was no humor in his voice. Something had shaken these two men so thoruoghly and that was not an easy task.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:43 am
User Image
Valtiel

"The little Joey girl is dying!"

Valtiel gripped Endymion's hand tightly, moving a bit closer to the male just in case the noises started bothering him or not. Dying person or not, the male assassin was still his top priority. He didn't want to lose another one of the people he cared about.

"Dymi said the pain was going to kill her..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games