Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image
Rian Lee

Rian waited until Josh had his eyes closed, then pressed the call button for the nurse to bring more medication and started looking around for the eye. He made a face when he found it in a glass jar on the windowsill, picking up the jar gingerly and putting it on the bedside table. Rian noted that the eye was the exact shade of green as his sisters.

"Found your eye," he said with a gentle smile. When he saw the tears on Josh's face, he pulled out a handkerchief and gently wiped them away. "Hey... are you okay, Joshua? Is there anything else I can do for you? Please don't cry..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 pm
Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

Josh gave him a weak smile and blushed faintly. "Staying near me is good enough. I'm a good guy. Anyone will tell you that. Well, anyone but Kaino and he doesn't count." He said, then was pushed back asleep when the nurse injected a syringe of pain meds into his I.V.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin stretched and sighed as she returned home from the store, luxuriating in the feeling of not being in pain for the first time in three weeks. She put away the groceries and leaned against the kitchen counter, listening for Ash. She could hear movement in their bedroom and sighed again softly, this time in slight frustration. Her girlfriend had yet to cry and let out the pain so clear in her eyes. Erin had since recovered for the most part, although she still refused to see any of the shop guys. She felt she just couldn't face them, especially Brian.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:53 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash was looking for her left boot, trying to find it and finally was reaching under the bed to see if it was underneath. She felt her hand touch something and she pulled it out and dropped it as if it was a snake, her eyes wide as she saw a bloody belt, one of the belts that had been used to hold her to the bed. She pushed herself away from the item and into a far corner of the room, her eyes burning horribly as tears filled them too quickly for her to counter. She began to finally sob and shake, hiding her face in her hands as she curled in a tight ball in the space between the dresser and shelf. She didn't know that she was sobbing half as loud as she was, she just didn't know what else to do but cry anymore.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin heard Ash crying and ran to their room, worried that she was hurt. But when she saw the belt, she instantly understood and felt her heart sink. She picked up the item and tossed it in the dumpster outside before returning and sitting on the floor beside Ash. Erin wrapped her arms around her fiance and kissed the top of her head gently, not speaking, but just embracing her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:24 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash clung to Erin and kep sobbing, unable to stop now that she had begun. She held onto her tightly, not speaking but simply sobbing and shaking against Erin's chest as the tears kept pouring out of her unchecked. She finally was able to slow them down, but keeping up the mask and now having it drop wore her out, and she fell asleep in Erin's arms swiftly, her breathing deep and regular.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin waited until Ash had cried herself out and was asleep before getting up and carrying her to bed. "It'll be okay, Ash," she whispered to her unconscious, worn-out fiance, kissing away the remainder of her tears. "I love you." She put the blankets over both of them and curled up protectively around Ash, ignoring the fact that they were going to bed fully dressed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah slipped into Ash and Erin's house, moving quietly in case they were asleep. She knocked softly on their bedroom door and waited for Erin to say it was alright before entering. "Erin, sweetie? Is everything alright? I just came by to check up on you two," she said quietly, noticing that Ash was asleep.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled slightly at Sirrah and shrugged. "Ash just cried herself to sleep," she whispered. "I think she needed it, though... She hadn't cried yet. Thanks for coming by to check up on us." Erin shivered lightly and held Ash a little tighter, lowering her voice even more. "Um... Sirrah... I've been worrying about something lately... Is it possible that... Kaino could have gotten one of us pregnant? That's really been eating at me... Kids are great and all, but... Ugh... I couldn't raise one of his... I just couldn't, and I wouldn't expect Ash to, either..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah walked over and sat carefully on the side of the bed Erin was lying on, putting a gentle hand on the girl's shoulder. "No. He can't have children. Your DNA makes him naturally sterile." Sirrah smiled and chuckled. "Think of that, Erin... Your DNA in him is what saved you two from the very thing you are worried about. You saved Ash from that possibility."

She blushed and drew back, a strangely shy expression coming over her face. "Ano... Actually, speaking of pregnancy..." Sirrah's hand fluttered to her stomach the way it had been all day and she giggled. "Kevin and I are going to have a baby. I just found out this morning. You're the first one I've told, Erin."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin laughed at the news that her and Ash's attacker couldn't reproduce, drawing comfort from the irony of it. She couldn't hold back her excitement at Sirrah's news, though. She squealed happily and sat up, throwing her arms around the much older woman. "Oh, Sirrah, that's so great!! Oh, my god, I'm so happy for you! Is it a boy or a girl? Have you thought of names yet?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash jumped when Erin squealed and woke up with a rather nasty start, cranky immediately when she saw there was no danger. She grabbed Erin by the back of her shirt and yanked her backwards and onto her back in front of her. It seemed that stress made her equally as cranky as when she woke up late. "One reason. One good reason why I'm awake. Now. ******** mornings. ******** 'em hardcore with a brick." She snarled at Erin, her eyes exhausted.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped when Ash yanked her down and looked up at her crabby fiance. She gestured to Sirrah and said with a giggle, "She's pregnant, is that a good enough reason, my love?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash suddenly squeed loudly and sat up, grinning from ear to ear. "Really? That's awesome! Oh, how will Nina and Yuri take this? Now they can't have sex with you for nine months! I'm sure you're not happy with that either. Is it a boy? A girl? Any names ready? I can't wait! I want a kid!" She spouted swiftly, her joy erupting as bouncy giggles.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah laughed and gave each girl a hug, pulling Erin upright in the process. "You two are the first to know. Although I'm sure Kevin, Nina, and Yuri will be slightly disappointed for the reason you mentioned, Ash, I hope they're happy for the most part." She stood and straightened her shirt, her hand once again wandering to her still-flat abdomen. "I'm not sure what gender the baby is yet... If it's a boy, I want to name him Franz, after that boy I met in the Dragon Realm, and if it's a girl, I want to name her Josie." Sirrah chuckled and moved toward the door. "I think I should go tell Kevin now... You girls will be okay?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games