Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:00 pm

"It is an old family recipe. Fifteen parts cocoa powder, 6 parts fermented Banana leaf, and 20 parts explosive energy mixed with one drop of my own blood. Make sure to drink the whole cup, or your wounds will heal at a regular rate," Fort answered before he sighed. "The Blood of the Afiquwa people runs strong through my veins, and so, if you dink this mixture, some of my strength will flow into you through that drop of blood and your wound will heal quickly. And Don't say It won't work. I've seen members of my people have trees fall on them and after one drink of this mixture they lifted the tree off of them and came out perfectly fine. You could say that the blood of my people has healing powers when ingested in the form of this mixture. And Besides, You drink it, and you will become an honorary member of the Afiquwa people."

Little omni looked up at leo and said, "It alright..." and little Omni hugged Leo like a brother.

Thumpet enjoyed the kiss. "I look forward to that dinner... and the future..."

Hades returned to table a few moments later with a new type of sandwich. "These are something I rarely make anymore. Rib meat cooked to perfection and then pulled off the bone and stewed with chili peppers and mushrooms for a few days. Once the stew is properly cooked, the stew is sifted, with the meat, the peppers, and the mushrooms then being heated just a little further over the fire to give a slight smoke flavor to the outside edge, and then these are served between two slices of toasted banana nut bread with the juices of the stew used as a kind of dipping sauce. I used to make it only on my birthday, but then my mom passed away and I stopped making it. It was her favorite dish." And then he served up two plates. one sandwich for Rick and one for himself. "Enjoy..."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Januff arched an eyebrow, and took a sip of her drink. "Alright.... I have no intentions of returning to where I came from, there is no future for me there. Tell me, is there much to worry about where we're going?"

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:11 pm

"Generally yes and no" he sighed "I'm not worried about the Cub though, since hes not a Demi. Were heading to a town that.. due to an accident in the past, has a deep down hatred for Demis, literally kill on sight hatred.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Molly kind of cringed at the mention of blood but she took his word for it and downed the rest of the drink.

Lee smiled and nodded. "I hope to stay with you for the rest of our lives and even into the next life." he said and looked into her eyes.

Rick drooled at how Hades described the meal but he stopped and looked up at the bear with a sad look. "I'm sorry for your loss...I recently lost my whole family to starvation..." he said and looked down and started to cry while balling up his hands into tight fists.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:32 pm

"That should do it," Fort said slowly. "Now we must wait for it to take effect. Should only be a few seconds but because of the variables, it may take a few hours for the wound to fully heal. The variables being that you are not a born member of the afiquwa people and your body is much taller than that of the average afiquwa, though because of your youth your metabolism should allow for a faster healing."

Little Omni Kept hugging Leo.

Thumpet smiled, "So do I. But I look forward to the Future..." She was putting emphasis on the word future; trying to convey a message without saying it.

Hades got up from the table and held Rick in his arms trying to comfort him. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have brought it up. If your family had met mine, you'd probably still have them...I'm sorry, that wasn't a nice thing to say...My family has always had food. Always. It comes from our private forest. If I had known you and your family I would have helped you, I would have done whatever I could to preserve you and your family..." And then Hades began to cry as well. He'd upset Rick, and that was something he didn't want to do.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Molly nodded and got up. "I hope you don't mind but I'm going to rest up in my room. Leo, keep an eye on Omni for me." she said with a tired smile. She then went to her room and shut the door. She laid down on her bed and opened her computer encase Richard wanted to stop by.

Leo nodded and smiled. "Sure thing Molly." he said and hugged Omni back.

Lee looked at Thumpet wondering why she said it like that. He then blushed and smiled when he got it. "Oh, hehe I do too." he said and kissed her lovingly.

Rick sniffed as he hugged Hades back. "T-Thank you for y-your kind words....I-I just w-wish I could have d-done more t-to feed them..." he cried into the bear's chest.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:12 pm

(bump)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Molly sighed, not able to fall asleep. She looked at her computer and her ears drooped. "I hope Richard didn't get hurt when he helped Jack." she said to herself with a worried look.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Just then her computer lit up "Greetings Molly"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Fort sighed and sat on the bow of the ship. He began inspecting his long bow and inspecting his arrows.

Little Omni Hugged leo a little longer before saying, "Big brother...." and snuggling. He was happy that his momma was alright now. And He was beginning to see family and friends everywhere he looked. He then looked up at Leo and asked, "Where's momma?"

Thumpet smiled at Lee, "It'll be a few months my dear. I hope you're prepared."

Hades hugged Rick strongly, "It's too late now...But...There is something you can do for them now. We could bury their remains next to those of my mother in my family's secret forest. So that even in death, they'll never be hungry. Should their souls ever return to see you, they'll be surrounded by beauty..."

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Molly jumped a bit at the voice but she smiled and hugged the computer. "Richard! I was worried you got hurt too." she said to him.

Leo smiled. "She went to take a nap. Why don't we go play?" he asked Omni. He didn't mind the kid thinking he was his brother.

Lee's eyes widened and he smiled happily. "Y-You mean you're...?" he asked and looked at her tummy.

"I already buried them...My mother had a beautiful garden that we all played in and took care of...even when she was sick she weeded it and made the flowers beautiful...It was the only place we had that took our mind off the hunger..." Rick said softly. "I-I buried them in the middle of it close to the white roses...." he added.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:11 pm

He shoes a smiley face "There is no need for concern, I am functionally normally and no viruses are corrupted data has been detected"

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Molly smiled and hugged him more. "Well I'm glad you're ok." she said happily. She laid back down and had him on her chest so she could see him better. "Thank you for coming to see me." she said with a smile.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Richard turned red "The Pleasure is all mine"

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Molly then blushed and looked away. "Richard...would you be mad if I told you I've adopted a little mechanical boy...?" she asked softly.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games