Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:20 pm
Demitri smirked. "Teamwork huh..." His eyes glowed red. "Play time is over!" He shut his mouth as purple light glowed form inside "Tokage-Tokage Cannon!" He cried as a giant purple laser shaped like a reptile shot form his mouth competeing to best Kastel's lightning. He moved his tail back and began slicing the rock walls into pieces with the blades  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm
Kastel raises her other hand to release more electricity, wincing a bit at the thunder like noise of doing so. She digs her heels into the ground as she attempts to prevent herself from sliding any further, though failing horridly as she is slowly pushed backwards by the force of the energy she is releasing. With another muttered curse, she suddenly aims a hand downwards and launches herself up and away from the purple laser, firing a few shots from her gun as she does though she suspects it wont do anything.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:14 pm
Demitri growled "RRRRAGGGH!!" He said a she made the attack stronger.he sliced the walls up and coiled his tial under him and shot up into the air as he kept the attack up but changing the angle so he aimed more at her now.

Dez dashed forward. "GET DOWN!" He said as he leapt infront of Katel and blocked the attack with his gauntlet  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:08 pm
Seth took note of Helen's tactics and implemented one of his own: shooting rapidly while spinning. Sure, it wasn't all that cool and it was kind of dumb, but it could possibly work, well, at least until Seth got dizzy.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:59 pm
With Dez coming into the fight, Evelin simply stood off in the side lines to watch and she would only help if it was needed. There was no reason for her to waste her energy for now...that and she was at the counter eating since everyone had ran off scared shitless.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 am
Helen dropped below Seth's firing for a moment, pushing her energy into her gun. She'd long since run out of actually bullets and had been using her own power as ammunition. She charged up before aiming at Seth and firing what could only be described as a wad of holy power, about the size of a tennis ball.  

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:57 am
Kastel backs away from the fight, her headache returning after using her lightning before giving her body a chance to charge. "The syndicate is starting to get on my nerves...", she grumbles as she stops by Evelin.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:56 pm
"Very, though I think his cockiness will be his downfall. Things like this easily get on my nerves but sooner or later all will be revealed and blah blah blah," Evelin muttered as she continued eating her sandwich.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:09 pm
Dez kept blocking the attack. "Gee thanks for the help!" He called back to them as he made a wind dome push the attack back. "Wind Drill!!" he said dais as he flew forward throwugh the dome with wind whipping around him dirlling through Demitri's attack.

Demitri growled and stopped the attack and knocked Dez off course with his tail ."Damn punks." He hisse as he dove towards the two girls. "Tokage-Tokage Orochi! he caleld out as eight Lizard shaped lasers fired form his mouth at the girls.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:01 pm
"Well excuse me for not wanting to accidentally hit you.", Kastel calls to Dez as she eyes the lasers coming towards them. "Well, it worked with one...", she mutters to herself as she quickly settles into her stance and releasing another blast of lighting from her hands to try and counter the lasers, "I am going to have one hell of a migraine by the time this is done..."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:37 pm
"I'll give you some more pills for your head ache," Evelin said drinking water after finishing her sandwich. She was standing behind Kastel, so when the lizard was busy blasting lasers out of his mouth, she was gone. After a couple seconds, Evelin popped out of the ground and shot up above the lizard, her hammer already coming down toward his back, the hammer being heavy enough to break either his back or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:57 pm
Demitri laughed. "Head aches?" He said as the lightning and hammer hit him. "Tokage-Tokage Quick escape!" He said and in a puff of smoke he was gone all except his tail. "Its a shame I must finish this fight. But I have important things to do." He said as he reappeared. His tail reattached as he began glowing purple  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:03 pm
Evelin landed and shook her head sighing, "Figures. Waste of time as always." She put her hammer back and didn't choose to acknowledge what the lizard man was doing. She simply tapped Kastle for her to follow. "I have no time for things such as that." She muttered rather irritated as she walked outside and looked toward a park up a head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:09 pm
Kastel watches the lizard man warily as she snags a bottle of water and a sandwich that had been abandoned before anyone could eat it and once again follows Evelin.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:18 pm
Demitri blasted the gorund infront of them. "I did not say you could leave. My superiors have plans for all of you." He said as he began growing in size. You act so calmly...But I can smell your despair that you are hiding." He laughed as he hissed. "You two are homeless, no one cares about you. Your just low little insects!" He said as he transformed into a monsterous lizard. "Now come peacefully...Or I'll drag you to my master unconsious!" he hissed a shw wlaked towards the two of them.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games