Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:02 pm

"Oh, I see. Well that's good to hear. Hopefully we can get some good stuff from him. I certainly hope that this will be a blow to that pesky organization. Tell me, were you given the name of this rebel?" Damien asked. If it turned out to be Dustin, he wanted to interrogate him personally.

Dustin turned to Mikhael. "We may need to meet with some of the military leaders from Helmshire and devise a strategy. They'll probably be keeping Zil under tight surveillance and in a secret place. Whether he'll be moved to an interrogation camp, I'm not sure" Dustin spoke. He then got back on the communicator. "I'll search through his files and see what I can find. I'll then recontact you" he said to Fanny.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:34 pm

((Dang it... can't post... Anyone have any logical ideas before I make Shadow pull something that's completely unnecessary but slightly funny in my mind? I hate this 'being stuck' thing... a lot...))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:49 am

lil_lollypop1
((Dang it... can't post... Anyone have any logical ideas before I make Shadow pull something that's completely unnecessary but slightly funny in my mind? I hate this 'being stuck' thing... a lot...))

((IKR? I don't know what to do with Kyrell either~ I could always have him sneak out but meh... I'm saving him for when Dustin and Mikhael are going to Helmshire! XD ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am

Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

((IKR? I don't know what to do with Kyrell either~ I could always have him sneak out but meh... I'm saving him for when Dustin and Mikhael are going to Helmshire! XD ))

((Yeah. . . at least you can still post with Monica and Zil though...))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:34 am

lil_lollypop1

((... and Fanny. Weeell... You can always post as Jian, ya know? ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:06 am

Fanny reached HQ finally and noticed that Dustin and the others weren't there yet and she zipped past the other rebels despite their calling of her name. She dared not mention what had happened nor could she accept it herself. The rebels looked at each other quite confused that the kid who was the muse of the rebellion ignored them and that their beloved leader left early in the morning with a small group of rebels that had not returned yet. Fanny opened Zil's door with the spare key only a drunk person with outstanding ego could think to put it in... A leather-bound copy of his rebel handbook hidden in a secret compartment under a board of the stairs heading down to the basement. How did she know? He was checking it as though looking for something one time when he lost his key. Then, her communicator buzzed. She picked it up and answered Dustin, "Too late. I'm already going into his room. You don't know where he put his spare key! Boss would be really pissed if you broke down his door even if you did rescue him" She commented before adding, "I don't get him. It's like everything's just fun and games while we do all the work!" She rolled her eyes.

Monica replied, "No, dear leader. The rebel was unconscious for a long time according to one of our spies" She continued, "But if it's that person you're looking for, he was spotted in the border battle but no, he hasn't been caught. We have also yet to confirm whether he's the true rebel leader or if someone else is" She sighed. That shady organization really does a lot of damage on Diethelm and their operating in the shadows really pisses her off since most of the time, she has to deal with finding and capturing rebels within Diethelm.

((OOC: Hn... Pssst! Lolly! You should totally make a rebel charrie! JK JK! Zil minions FTW! ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:50 am

((I might, though I do already kind of have 5 characters already if you count the twins separately))

The twins looked up at Monica, still with curiosity and interest. As kids, they weren't told much about the war or the rebels either, and the thought of it was exciting. Still, they tried to keep their interest quiet or else the absolute leader might kick them out, which was the last thing either of them wanted. To them, it was a dream come true.

((Screw it, I'm going to do that thing with Shadow.))

Shadow let out a sigh. She had too many leads and too little time to intercept. She let out a sigh and opened up her filing cabinet, pulling out a disk. "I guess I have no choice. I'll have to use one of these..." She muttered.

One of workers in Monica's division was typing data into the computer while talking to Monica. Suddenly, a popup appeared on his screen.
"Opening program: g-n-a-f...w-o-d-a-h-s?" He muttered with confusion. His headset was attached to the communicator so that Monica could hear him. Suddenly, thousands of popups appeared on his screen as numbers started surfing through the popups. "What the hell!!" He yelled, forgetting that Monica would hear his scream loudly in her ear. "No- no no no no! NO!!" He said, trying to stop the program, but nothing he did worked. "Shut down the system! We have a hack!" He said, when suddenly, the popups began to close, leaving the system running perfectly fine as it was. "It's... gone?" He muttered.
"Sir, the systems are running normally again. Do you still want to close it down." Another soldier asked.
"Lock the databases and check the history to see what they found."
"On it, sir. Sir, the history's been wiped!!" The soldier replied. "We can't trace it!"
"The hell?" He muttered.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:33 am

Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

((... and Fanny. Weeell... You can always post as Jian, ya know? ))

((True, but I decided to use Shadow instead. This makes things much more amusing... for me anyway. lolz! ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:55 am

lil_lollypop1

((AW! But I'll have to pull Monica out of the room! gonk Oh well, she's heading for the interrogation camp anyway so worse comes to worst, Jian's stuck till Eternal posts! XD ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:56 am

((lolz! . . . So... isn't Monica going to react to this? She is kind of getting screamed at. ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:39 pm

lil_lollypop1
((lolz! . . . So... isn't Monica going to react to this? She is kind of getting screamed at. ))

((I know. I know. I slept on it but I think I've got a better response. LULZ!))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Jay chuckled darkly and knocked once more on Zil's forehead "i would say you delirious but..." without warning Jays hand shot out to the bullet wound and closed around it, sqeezing tightly. A manical grin twisting its way across his face as he observed Zils reactions "why don't we see if we can wake you up a bit huh, dolly daydream"

Saiyu shut the door behind her and crept around the side of the large hall way. Empty......not really something she was at ease with but it could have been worse right?.
Shaking her head like a disgruntalde parent the red head mentaly curse Zil and his large scale flamboyance as she stalked around the edge of the room, scanning for anything useful to Helmshire.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:52 pm

When the screaming started, Monica twitched an eyebrow, wanting to shout back at the man for not turning off the transmission before he started screaming so instead, she took off her earpiece, not wanting to disrespect the absolute leader and said, "Excuse me for a moment. There's an urgent issue I have to attend to" She left the hall, listening to the man's conversation and rolled her eyes once outside. "Shut down the main system, open it back up and enter the code, RESTORE AO 557863. Since we regularly back up files every month in an unmovable hidden file, all history should up until last month should be back. You won't be able to find this month's entries because they haven't been backed up yet. You should know that! Do I have to do everything around here?" She said the last part particularly loud. Good thing she had the know-how for such things. She then reentered the hall and said, "Absolute Leader, a government database has been hacked. Awaiting progress. If those files aren't backed up, it will be a mess around here" She took her bag from the seat and sighed. That was annoying... For the most part.

((OOC: I love maaaashhh potaaaatooooossss!!! ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:34 pm

"M-my lady?" one man said with alarm.
"We're backing up and locking this months data and cutting off outside sources before we resort to that. We still have no idea what the hacker was after, and if we delete this months data, we might not know." Another said.
"Do a search for that program or any unusual programs in the database." Another said. "It was g-n-a-f w-o-d-a-h-s." He said. One of the other workers wrote it down before typing it into the search.
"Wait a second... Isn't that fang shadow spelled backwards? Or shadow fang mirrored?"
"He's right. Search for a program with that name."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Zil cringed in pain, although the bulletproof vest certainly helped but the bone and flesh underneath were in bad condition from the impact. "Wow, for a moment there, I thought you were a smoking hot dominatrix from a BDSM club. Turns out you're not even half as pretty as me" He said and though he did know what he was saying, it was still why Fanny and the others who knew Zil completely had to hurry. He could keep doing this all day and have himself executed before help arrives. Such were the quirks of his personality.

Monica sighed and continued speaking to the man even though she was back in the dining hall. "Hurry up, slowpokes. You're not government personnel for nothing. What's affected? My division or the entire base?" Monica fell silent, realizing the worst has happened. She then looked back at Damien when she heard 'Shadow'. "Shadow... It's her. I suppose I can't do much about it but help back up the files" She then continued, "I'll need the authorization codes to dismantle and re-upload the system" She looked to both Jian and Damien, whoever responded first. They knew the authorization codes for those kinds of circumstances and Monica did not.

((OOC: Snuggy... I told you to be very afraid. And now the only thing that shall appease Aya is posting in the bar. Whachu do to Zil??!! JK JK! XP ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games