Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:14 pm
"At least it's easy enough to make." Adrian said with a small chuckle as he set to work making the rolls. "Wanna help, Calista?" he asked. "Amaya shouldn't have a problem if you helped with the icing."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:20 pm
"I can help?" She asked before her eyes seemed to light up and she ran over. "I wanna help, I wanna help! Peter come help!" She said excitedly, the bear walking over to pick her up and hold her at counter level so she could help Adrian.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 pm
"Just be careful, Peter barely fits in here as is." Adrian told her as they spent the morning baking cinnamon rolls, the house soon filling up with the sweet smell once they were in the oven. He had to leave the mess for later though, needing to take a rest while breakfast was in the oven.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:43 pm
Not too long after the smell of cinnamon rolls had filled the house, the door to Amaya's room opened, and a very confused, tired looking Amaya stumbled out of the doorway.

"MOMMY!" Calista screamed, wriggling out of Peter's arms, the bear disappearing a moment later as the little girl ran to her mother.

Amaya raised an eyebrow, but knelt down and scooped up Calista, smiling softly. "Hello. You making breakfast with Adrian?" She asked, seeming to be back to normal.

"Mmhm. We're having fun! See Adrian!? I told you mommy would come home if you made cinnamon rolls!" She giggled.

At this point Amaya was confused again, until she remembered what she had done the night before. "Right...well I smelled them and came home." She said with a small smile.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:48 pm
"I figured you could some comfort food anyway." Adrian said as he came out from his room, leaning against the door frame with a small smile, not bringing up just how much Amaya looked like hell when she did initially come back. At least not with Calista in the room. "Should be done soon if you want to help ice 'em."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:59 pm
"I thought I was helping!" Calista whined as she looked back at Adrian, the fact that Amaya's right arm was in its monster form not even seeming to phase her.

Amaya laughed a little and set Calista back down. "Well you can. But maybe I want to ice one too." Amaya said, smiling down at the little girl who had been pouting slightly.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:05 pm
"You are! You are! I never said you weren't, did I?" Adrian pointed out with an amused grin. "More the merrier, and all that jazz. Did Peter want to help, or is he taking a nap right now?" he said as the timer went off, slipping on some oven mitts before pulling the tray out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:11 pm
"Look at you playing housewife." Amaya said with slight amusement as she watched Adrian. "Should I go get my pipe and slippers so I can watch you properly?" She asked, jerking her thumb towards her room.

"Adrian's a housewife! Adrian's a housewife!" Calista cheered as she danced around the the counter.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:15 pm
"On second thought, I take back my offer of icing the rolls. Apparently you don't deserve cinnamony goodness." Adrian joked with a small huff as he placed them on a cooling rack. "Or would you rather I go back to my bed to moan and whine in pain and misery and let you take care of the rest?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:19 pm
"I wanna ice them!" Calista yelled, Peter appearing once more to lift Calista up.

"You know you like playing housewife." Amaya said with a wink, sitting down at the counter, watching Peter carry Calista over.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:25 pm
"That's right, let's torment the guy that was nice enough to make breakfast and probably shouldn't be up and about right now." Adrian said as he got some knives for him and Calista to spread icing with. "You're lucky you looked like hell earlier, or I wouldn't be putting up with this." he muttered briefly to Amaya.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:59 pm
"Wasn't like it was my choice." Amaya muttered back, now seeming a little angry, though she tried not to let Calista see it as she just watched her ice the rolls.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:26 pm
Eventually the rolls were iced. "Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like I was blaming you." Adrian told her quietly after bringing over two plates of rolls, one for her and for himself as he took a seat next to Amaya.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:41 pm
"Sure sounded like you were." Amaya muttered. "I'm sorry I had to leave Calista with you but I was honestly so high I had no idea where I was until I woke up just now, so it's not like I was going to attempt to take care of a child." She said bitterly as she began cutting to roll to unravel it.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:44 pm
"Well, I assure you that that was not my intention and I apologize wholeheartedly." Adrian said as he tore off a piece and popped it into his mouth. "And don't worry about it. I didn't think she should have seen you in the shape you were in anyway. Though I take it you're feeling better now?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games