Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:47 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena raised an eyebrow at Jenos. "Oh, but I can get a confirmation on that. Raven raised me. I knew the woman the first ten years of my life before she disappeared. Check your cards if you want to see the truth of it." She turned to look at Ghost and Star, neither of whom had said anything. "Well? What of you two?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:23 am
Another thought started to worry Draco, now. "So, how do we live up to names like that? Can we even be a fraction of the heroes that they were?" He started clenching his fist back and forth again, this time just doing it so he had something to do with his hands.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:51 am
spartan309
"It's fine now. Alice is a weird character, but I think she will be fine." He said and hugged back. "So, what do you wanna do? It's just the two of us?" He asked her, just giving her a smile.

"Hmm well I am kinda hungry, how about we bake some cookies?" Molly asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:26 pm
Ghost looked at the others of his team then the leader "You are the one that formed this team so as its leader you should be the last one to have self-esteem issues. As for if I'm going to stay on as a titan, Though I prefer to work alone I know that the villains here a stronger then the ones I've faced I don't know if I can fight them on my own yet. So I rather win as a team then die alone and if I didn't feel I could get something out of this team I would have already left. Now are we done? I got work to do on new equipment."  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Rowena looked at Ghost. "All right then. Maybe we just need to focus on areas we're strongest in. The old Titans seemed to have different areas of expertise that, when they combined them, made the team stronger. Cyborg focused on technology. Robin was a strategist. Things like that."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:11 pm
Draco looked up a little at Snow's last remark. I know I usually rely on the power behind my ice magic and my physical strength, but my biggest strength has always been in strategy... He looked over to Snow. "I think I know where I belong on the team, now. I haven't been focusin' on my greatest strength, like I should have..."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:15 pm
Star stared, eyes wide. She felt a little starstruck, like she was talking to Raven herself. She then felt inadequate, but she'd never let herself show it. "I don't know if I could live up to the old titans, but I'd rather not compare myself to them at all, you know? I feel like my parents held me back from what I could be, but now that I'm here, with you all, I can reach my potential as a hero. I need to discover what my powers can do and I want to become a better fighter."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 pm

"Really?" Rowena leaned forward so her arms rested on her knees when she faced Draco. "What's that, then?" To Star, she flashed a smile. "You'll get stronger, don't worry about that. I think we all will."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:26 pm
There was finally a brighter tone in Draco's voice, now. "I know my ice magic and strength are beneficial for us, but I'm even better at strategizin' in battle. The only thing is that I'd need more knowledge of what we're all capable of before I can do that. We might have to do some sparrin' in the trainin' center before I could figure that one out..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:08 pm
"I would love to start training with someone else, instead of just on my own." Star said with her own smile.  

Raining Eri

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:12 pm
"Cookies sound good. What kind of cookies do you want to make? Do you have to stuff to make it?" He asked, getting up from the couch.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:22 pm
"I have chocolate chip cookie dough at my place. Would you want to make them here or at my place?" she asked him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:39 pm
Draco looked over to Star. "How about you and I start trainin' later, then? It might be interestin', since it'd be fire vs ice. I know about the heat you give off."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 pm
"That will be interesting." Star said with a smirk.  

Raining Eri

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:48 pm
"Well the mix is at your place so lets make it there." He said, scooping her up in his arm with a smile. "I just wanted to do this." He said with a light laugh and carried her to her apartment.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games