Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:41 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

With a steady sigh, Blink responded. "Unfortunately. She's the old Headmistress of the HIVE Academy. As Feng mentioned, I was one of them. But that was long ago." Blink drew his blade and took a defensive stance. "She already knows your powers. If she removes her glasses, don't look in to her eyes. Not unless you enjoy being schizophrenic for an hour." It would appear that Delira had become of some merceny group. It almost seemed coincidental since the Leaguer were just talking about it.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:14 pm
A laugh escaped Maya's lips as she shook her head. "Dude, your dad just totally sold you out. That must hurt." She told Crow with a grin as she looked up at him. "Seriously though, you're never being the lookout." Maya teased him, still following Ghost.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:57 pm
Feng looked at the woman and his eyes narrowed. she was the one who taught kuzan to be evil. "It seems your past catches up with you quickly Clyde." He said huffing. His eyes looking around as he heard movement around them.

Kuzan and deflector arrived in Brazil. They moved to a abandoned warehouse. "Alright. I'm going to brief you guys on whats going to go down....it's going to be a hell of a mission."
((figured i'd move kuzan into position in case you wanted to move the team yet))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:16 pm
[~2 pages?!? See this is why I have to quit my job...]

Kyle screamed in pain, both cause by himself and Feng. He became quiet when he heard Dreamers voice, his eyes rolled baSI before turning the bright blue, then suddenly he passed out.

"come on Coil, again?" the voice said to Kyle "step aside boy, I'll show you how it's done" the voice echoed away.

Kyle screamed and the electricity started to envelope his body, it began to dispurse in all directions striking anything nearby. Kyle opened his eyes showing that they had turned a pitch black, he stared at Dreamed "off of me Witch!" he said, his voice had become raspy, he grabbed her by the arms and immediately electricity coursed into her body, if she was a regular human she would have been dead the second he had touched her. He suddenly began to lift off the ground, Dreamer was still in his hold, he raised one hand and pointed "you" he said to Feng "we have some unfinished business" a grin forming as he spoke.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:59 pm
(Oh great. Two hostiles, not counting Delira's goons. You're fine Cookie. emotion_yatta Sooner or later there's going to be a drought. Minnta, you're needed in the Titans RP as well.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:50 pm
[And I need to bring my iPad to class now >.< I'm happy that there's 2 pages for me to read, but disappointed that I missed out on some stuff. Oh well, seems like it's just the beginning whee ]

'It just got a lot more interesting around here.' Skye thought as she got off the building and faced the villains. She took Clyde's warning in mind about the woman with her mercenaries, but the lightning boy seemed to be a more serious threat. She could probably trap him in a rubber box, but Dreamer had to get out of his clutches.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:19 pm
[~not gonna lie, I was kinda excited when Delira appeared emotion_kirakira ]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:35 pm
((Glad one of my old ladies can cause some excitement. There's six mercenaries by the way, seven counting Delira.))

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer hisses in pain, quickly swinging her legs up to push against the boys chest as she tries to wrench her arms free of his grasp.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"Calm yourselves boys, I think you should be more worried about the boy frying you than me driving you insane.", Delira informs them with an amused smile, holding up her hands to showed that she is unarmed. Though that could change very quickly and her men showed no signs of putting their weapons down.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:00 pm
Kyle tightened his grip on Dreamer and pulled her closer so he was face to face with her "keep it up witch and I'll fry you" he said sternly.

"no...stop, this isn't what I wanted..." kyle said trying to fight back for control.

"silence Coil" the voice said forcing Kyle away.

"Now then..." he said turning back to the leaguers "where wee we?" he said before the dark storm clouds started to form again, lightning and thunder roaring throughout the city. The look on kyles face showed that he had no intention of stopping, not until the city was reduced to nothing.

[~changed alter egos color :3]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:26 am
For the moment all Brink could do was look on. He would need to get closer then he was to get sparky in his gravity zone. "Hurry Feng" brink told the man as he healed his wound. It was taking alot longer the usual to heal up hinting to just how much damage was caused when he was hit. At the current moment atleast he was useless and that agitated him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:21 pm
"this may hurt old friend..." He said as he formed a fireball ."Sacred fire...." He said as shoved the fireball into the wound as it began to heal rapidly. He leaned to Brink's ear. "I believe...this may require some cooperation?" he said as he focused on healing before looking at Coil.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:20 pm
(I honestly want to post. I have all the ideas in my head, but I'm not sure if they are strategically sound. emotion_eyebrow )  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 pm
(Go for it? We can all probably just work around it razz I've been dead tired lately so I can't think of anything 'strategic' atm... )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:42 pm
((Dreamer can't really do much at the moment and Delira is content to just watch the heroes struggle... I guess I could have Delira do something, but it would sort of go against her personality...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:47 pm
[~do it yo 3nodding ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games