Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:41 pm
((dinner XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:42 pm
Kiom'e faded away yet again, just to appear back in the room behind them. "How do you beleive I got in here? I could just as easily evade this 'red blitz' of yours, as I can call upon a flame."

((kk havens))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:44 pm
(see ya when you get back haven!)

Hibiki laughed. "This guys bluffing, he won't even show himself."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:46 pm
(im gonna eat dinner in about 30 min.)

"Wait your a panther. I heard of you somewhere before. Your Kiom'e. Some guy was talking about you before i came to the city. You dont live here." Zephyr said. "Change back to your origanal form."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:47 pm
Kiom'e appeared behind Hibiki with her hand over his throat, "A guy? Heh, sorry to dissappoint, oh, and is this showing myself enough for you?" Kiom'e said as she put one ofher blades against his back and slid it up to the back of his neck. "You know, I didn't actually want to hurt anyone, my task is simple." she said with a twisted smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:49 pm
"Get your hands off him Kiom'e."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:52 pm
Hibiki elbowed Kiome and thrust his sword at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:53 pm
Kiom'e let's go of Hibiki and blocks his attack as she looked at Zephyr, "Awww what the old guy have to say about me? The same typical thing every human has to say about a demon? And you would actually beleive him? Well I guess you would now," she said softly while walking towards Zephyr now. "If you've noticed, I haven't hurt anyone here. now have I? And I don't plan to." she said. She then mumbled a couple words, and her blade went away in a black flame.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:55 pm
"What are you doing here anyway Kiom'e. The guy said your house is all the way on the other side of the city. " Zephyr took the staff that was belted to his back and enflamed it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:56 pm
"Just wondering why two shady guys are takeing sudden interest in this house is all, and put away your stick,"she said turning her back on him.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:58 pm
Zephyr put his staff back on his back and said, "I decided to settle down here in this city and i decided that i could stay in this house for free."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:58 pm
Hibiki looked at Zephyr. "You know her." he said, looking at Kiom'e.  

Allah The Eternal

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:01 pm
"NO some guy in another village told me some about her." Zephyr brushed his hair out of his eyes.

(How much are the catscratch pants. I think this would make a great book.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:02 pm
"No we do not know each other, but if Mr. Big Flame guy over there (refering to zephyr) doesn't put away his stick I'm going to break the flippin thing in half," she says with a bit of happiness in her voice. "Oh and may I ask, who seems to know all this stuff about me? I've only helped the people in this town."

((pants are 2100 in durem depot i think is the store...))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:04 pm
(i already put my staff up)

"He said he was a drifter. Didnt tell me much though just about You and Fratenaia."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games