Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:17 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Suddenly, a sharp pain went across her back. The feeling of something warm running down from that pain. Her body didn't know how to react, so Deruku fell foward and she could hear voices. "Deruku!" and "Leave now!" Everything in her sight was getting blurry, the voices slowly fading away. Then, everything went black. ((She passed out))

aura walked around the corrner to see deruku fell to the ground"D** you xaildin!" she pulled her swords out and charded knocking him to the ground she put one to his throte and turned to saix"and to think i thought you were nice" she threw her sword at him but he dogded it she then blew a blast of engry at him then turned to xaldin and slit his throte then passed out to from the engry loss

((And, a new person has joined the RP, her name is Kaira, who is in Marluxia's bar. And Larxene is asking what's wrong to Xeggr))

Zexion picked Deruku up during Aura's rescue and retreated. He ran to her room and laid her upon the bed. She looked very weak and injured. He noticed it mostly in her back area. So, he removed her shirt to see on what was wrong with her back.
((what's the problem with it?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"now what?" larxene looked in his eyes

"Not sure...." A shock came to Xeggr's face and he fell to his knees. He grabbed his chest on where his heart should be. He looked down to not reveal his face.
"xeggr!" larxene looked at him
larxene bented down to him"whats wrong?"

He looked slowly up still having his hand over his chest. He revealed the cruel, dark eyes that shuned upon him. They were all blood shotted pinkish/red completely to show no white. His pupils were changed to the darkest bluish/black color. He looked over at Larxene. "I-I don't know, I need help though." He moaned with pain.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:34 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

He looked slowly up still having his hand over his chest. He revealed the cruel, dark eyes that shuned upon him. They were all blood shotted pinkish/red completely to show no white. His pupils were changed to the darkest bluish/black color. He looked over at Larxene. "I-I don't know, I need help though." He moaned with pain.
larxene lended him on her chest"ok" larxene picked him up and looked for help  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Head towards, the mansion of all the members..."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:41 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ok."larxene went to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:50 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Go to...the bar..."Xeggr passed out cold.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:55 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

larxene went to the bar  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:05 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Suddenly, a sharp pain went across her back. The feeling of something warm running down from that pain. Her body didn't know how to react, so Deruku fell foward and she could hear voices. "Deruku!" and "Leave now!" Everything in her sight was getting blurry, the voices slowly fading away. Then, everything went black. ((She passed out))

aura walked around the corrner to see deruku fell to the ground"D** you xaildin!" she pulled her swords out and charded knocking him to the ground she put one to his throte and turned to saix"and to think i thought you were nice" she threw her sword at him but he dogded it she then blew a blast of engry at him then turned to xaldin and slit his throte then passed out to from the engry loss

((And, a new person has joined the RP, her name is Kaira, who is in Marluxia's bar. And Larxene is asking what's wrong to Xeggr))

Zexion picked Deruku up during Aura's rescue and retreated. He ran to her room and laid her upon the bed. She looked very weak and injured. He noticed it mostly in her back area. So, he removed her shirt to see on what was wrong with her back.

((Saix slashed it with his axe, the wound is deep))
Deruku was half asleep, but she could still feel the pain. She started to talk in her sleep, it was hard to understand. "I feel.... C-cold." she whispered slowly under her breath. She lifted her hand weakly and put it to her forehead.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:08 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx

Deruku was half asleep, but she could still feel the pain. She started to talk in her sleep, it was hard to understand. "I feel.... C-cold." she whispered slowly under her breath. She lifted her hand weakly and put it to her forehead.

Zexion examined the cut on her back. "s**t, that's deep. I'll have to put some medicine on it then stitch it up." Zexion took his coat off and put it over her back and he ran to the medicine cabnet to get the supplies.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:12 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx

Zexion examined the cut on her back. "s**t, that's deep. I'll have to put some medicine on it then stitch it up." Zexion took his coat off and put it over her back and he ran to the medicine cabnet to get the supplies.

"I d-did this to protect you." She calmly replied, Deruku opened her eyes and seen that Zexion wasn't in the room.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:49 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"I d-did this to protect you." She calmly replied, Deruku opened her eyes and seen that Zexion wasn't in the room.

Zexion came back with stitching wire and back pain medicine. He took two pils out and put them in her mouth. He rubbed the front of her neck so she could swallow. He then started on her back with the stitching.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:53 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion came back with stitching wire and back pain medicine. He took two pils out and put them in her mouth. He rubbed the front of her neck so she could swallow. He then started on her back with the stitching.

"Zexion?" Deruku began, "Will I make it?" Her eyes were changing to a very light color.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:29 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Zexion?" Deruku began, "Will I make it?" Her eyes were changing to a very light color.

"Yes, of course." He looked down at her. "If I wasn't here to heal it, you would've lost enough blood to die." He continued to work on the wound.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

larxene went to the bar
larxene walked around the bar looking for the organzation memebers  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:41 pm
BerryRikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

larxene went to the bar
larxene walked around the bar looking for the organzation memebers

Marluxia pops up and asks, "Can I get ya a-" Then he was interupted to see Xeggr on Larxene's shoulder. "Ooooooh, that doesn't look to well..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games