Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:37 pm
Tiger almost gets up and follows Ayu, but restrains herself for the drink and to be polite. "So..." she says as she holds the cup at her mouth, not drinking it yet. "How did you get to changing? I will tell you mine if you tell me yours." She says smiling a little before she shyly takes another gulp.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:25 pm
Masaru's smile faded. "Experiments made me this way. I have learned to deal with it...even though it hurts sometimes." He sighed.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:09 pm
Tiger nearly spits out her drink. "I did know that part! I think we all got that a bit, but I meant the changing part. I get sharp pains in my guts, but I don't really notice them much anymore... How did they get you to be abble to change?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:16 pm
Masaru didn't flinch. He stay perfectly like a stone statue, his smile gone. "Mine changes as if I was born with it. No pains....I can even change in one hundreth of a second and in mid flight too. But....It sometimes feel out of place." He looked at Ty like he was expecting her to scream and run out on him or even cringe in pain.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:10 pm
Tiger looks at him with a touch of admiration. "Wow, I can barely change at all! I figure it is easy to feel out of place... Not alot of people have cat ears..." She says self conciously flicking her ears.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:24 pm
Masaru smiled. "Come on. Let's go." He stood up, paid and walked out. His white hair gleamed in the sunlight.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:10 pm
Tiger gets up, finishing her drink in one gulp and nearly choking herself. "'Kay, comin'." She says between coughs as she tries to not let her eyes water. She pulls her hair out of her face and starts following him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:32 pm
Masaru was already half way down the street. "come on Ty." He walked down a shaded road.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:53 pm
"I'm coming! Wait a sec." She calls as she leaves a tip. Tiger jogs a little to catch up. "Felt the need to leave a tip... Do they do that here?" She says, her eyes looking lighter than usual.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:59 pm
Masaru nodded, looking away. "Yeah..."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:19 pm
Tiger looks at him curiously, her pupils nearly disappearing in the few seconds of sun. "So... You have known Ayu for a while? I kinda just re-met her..." She says, trying to find something to talk about.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:24 pm
"Saved me...I still owe her...well I was stuck as a white tiger because I was hurt so badly it hurt to change. Ayu and Kyo took me in and nurtured me back to where I could change back...then it took a longer time to get me to actually walk out of the house...." He sighed, shaking his head. His white hair, glenting in the sun.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:38 pm
"Oh, all she did for me was let me out of a cage and lead me out of a building that I went back in again. Then I got chained up and she let me out again... I'm pretty sure thats how it went." She says. She looks at him again "Sorry... I don't know how to carry a conversation."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:51 pm
Masaru laughed and soft, wind chimy kind of laugh. "It's ok really....I never really talk to anyone except Ayu and K-..." He quit right before he said his name.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:45 pm
Tiger looks at him a little suspicous, but more confused. "Um... Ya I don't get to talk to alot of people either..." She says brushing it off tomake him more comftorable. K? Who is K? Does he mean Kyo? Didn't Ayu say that he was dead? Didn't we see his body? Maybe he means he used to... She thinks quickly. "Have you ridden in Ayu's limo?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff