Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:32 am
"Gee I think its obvious how i heard about the peril they are in. Even you know these ears are not for decoration. As for the weaponry. I got the broad sword from the Inn owner to borrow for the night. Think about it thief see sword normal thief run. A dumb thief will stand thier ground. Also killing is out of the question I may be a wandering sword for hire but if I wanted to kill them I'd use MY only weapon. My Flame sword. Before you ask no I don't remember how I got it. My memory starts bout three years back. Now back to the thiefs my goal is to scare or capture the thiefs."

All of this was mumbled slowly while Nakhti ears perked up fully. The sun had set full now and darkness had settled. It was pretty much only candel light. Something creeked outside the door. In an instant Nakhti's fingernails turned into full fleged claws, his teeth elongated into cat like fangs, and and his hand went to the broadsword at his back. Ready to explode into movement Nakhti looked at the door waiting to asses the one entering as a friend or foe.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:18 pm
"Indeed they are," Marcus said, motioning first to Rose, and then Peices, and finally Ayu, while adding "Rose, Peices, meet Ayu."

"Marcus tells me you're something of an archer," Peices said, glad to meet someone who practiced physical combat, something he understood, unlike magic, which had always been an enigma to him.

Hearing something at the door, and seeing the reaction of the man who had supposedly writen whatever was on the parchment that had been passed to Ayu, Marcus turned to the door, his mind settling on the words for the one useful offencive spell he still had the components for, a targetted spell luckily, and his hand going to his components. Seeing this, Rose reacted likewise.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:32 pm
Ayu nodded, getting out her long bow and knocking up an arrow really quickly. "Yes...Elf, archer for the elven army...it's all the same to me. I also use swords, daggers and staffs...but mostly daggers and swords." She looked at the door and got her bow ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:59 pm
Nakhti listened closely when the door did not open. Moveing closer Nakhti heard these words spoken by the voice with the bass from earlier.

"Hurry up and place it then we can blow the crap outta this end."

A younger voice sounded.

"Hehehe. Boom...... perfect distraction."

"Quit goofin' kid."

"Relax its set all i gotta do now is light it."

(Meanwhile.) In Mia's room the window was slowly and quietly forced open. A feminine voice spoke.

"Okay old coots first. Lets score and get out of here."

An elderly voice spoke.

"Wait for the distraction."

"If they don't get it done soon I'm going to cut them from thier share of the loot."

(Back at the front.)

As soon as the words 'light it' left the young ones mouth Nakhti drew the broad sword and ran lightly at the window beside the entrance and jumped through it landing behind the young kid in question. Spinning the kid around fast Nakhti stole the torch from the kids hand and gave him a fanged smile and whispered.

"Boo."

Behind the kid up against the door sat a couple sticks of explosives fuses twined togeter with a longer fuse extending away from the group.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:25 pm
Mia quickly started reading the stuff on the paper.

Ancient Tablet

For the best of this world, the sacred orb is hidden in a place which many know of but never go for they cannot reach it. For those who do, this tablet is crucial.

After that, there were just dots. Probably indicating the untranslated words, but after that, the translations continued. ...lies in the pure waters of the nymph that has been mentioned in many legends. This nymph, was the nymph Theyra. Deep within it's pure waters, beneath the city of water is a cave. From there on lies the seal which needs to be broken.......the shrine that reaches to the sky. The many stairs that lead to the great statue of the goddess Sylphia is the seal in which needs breaking.

"Seal huh?" Mia carefully gave the tablet to the Doctor and thought a bit. "That's quite strange. I wonder what that seal is for." Suddenly, the younger person, Jake, placed his hand on Mia's shoulder. Mia looked up at him. "Hey, I've been hearing noises from your room. I think we should go check it out." Mia stood up. "How do you know?" Jake walked to the door and opened it. "Well, the walls are pretty thin. You could probably hear two rooms down if you tried really hard." Mia shrugged. He had a point.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:35 pm
A mouse sneaks through the door and starts pushing the dynamite. Noticing there isn't enough time to push it far enough, it bites off the end of the wick, close to the top so that if someone tried to light it, they would blow their arm off. The mouse disappears and a black figure in it's place picks up the explosives. Placing them in a bag she zips them up and puts them away.
The figure wordlessly nods to a passerby, her outfit rustling softly. Her face and body covered by black cloth.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:16 pm
Ayu got the older man against the wall, pinned with daggers. "Where you goin?" She smiled evily and put her bow targeted on the boy. "Move and you die."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:39 pm
"What kind of theives blow down part of a building?" Marcus asked no one in particular, allowing the spell to slip from his mind temporarily. He sensed that something was not right about the situation, but could not place exactly what.  

CainZeros

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:31 pm
Nakhti saw the elf woman had the bigger older man held up with daggers and the boy in her sights. Neither were getting away Nakhti set the torch down. But still..... wasn't there four..... CRAP!

"Someone come with me! There are two more somewhere round here. We need to secure the rooms!."

Nakhti ran quickly to the rooms.

(Meanwhile.)

The feminine voice spoke.

"Screw this crap. Lets get in and grab all the loose crap. We will search it later."

Dropping into the room the woman was the first one in followed by the old man. As the woman began to gather as many of Mia's items into a black sack as possible. While the old man aimed a crossbow loaded with a triple blot aimed at the door.

Nakhti came charging in time to see Mai and some guy going to her door. If thiefs are in there then they are about to......... gah! Why me!? Cutting Mai and the guy off at the door Nakhti kicked out with his left foot into the door. What folowed was a symphony of breaking wood and the female thiefs suprised shout as the old man shot his cross bow. The first bolt slammed into the broken door.The second bolt barely missed Nakhti. The third bolt however found its mark. Going through a small parting in his jacket the third crossbow bolt slammed into Nakhti's abs staggering him. Looking up on a feral growl Nakhti charged the old man before he could reload again. With a fist to the old mans nose an audible breaking noise was followed by the thud of the old man's unconcious body. Turning around Nakhti gripped the blade he had yet to drop. What he saw made him lower the point of the blade to the center of the woman's chest as she held a raipier blade across his throught. The woman spoke very lowly.

"Lower your sword or die."

Nakhti looked at her straight in the eye.

"Bite me."

Both of them stood there stone still each at the end of the others blade. Nakhti though could feel himself slowly weaken from blood loss. As blood flowed down his abs and began to soak his pants. Goddamn old man. If he did not shoot me I coulda beat this wench hands down....... as soon as she's handled I can kiss that potion I was saving good bye.......  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:26 am
The woman that Nakhti was dealing with got wide-eye then fell forwards, dead with an arrow in her stomach. Ayu came out from her hiding place and smiled. "Welcome." She put her hand on his shoulder and healed him.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:46 pm
The shadowy black figure kneels down to look at the newcomer. "Will he be alright?" Ty says looking at Ayu through her muffling outfit. She looks back down at him a little concerned. Tiger's green eyes peaking out from beneath the cloth. "And was it all so necesary to kill her?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:30 pm
Mia ran into the room with Jake behind her. "I guess I missed all the action then, huh?" Mia walked passed the lady and bent down beside the old man's body. Mia put two fingers to his pulse and sighed. "Well, even if that woman is dead, we still have this guy. He's still alive." Mia got up and walked over to the lady. Her blood was spreading into a large red puddle. Mia took the bag and dumped out all her stuff.

"I wonder what they tried to steal?" Mia looked at the pile. There was her bag with all her stuff in it, some of her clothes that she had laid out on the bed. Her map and her sword. "Ha! I wonder how much they thought they could get for all this junk!" Mia cleaned up all her stuff and then gestured to Jake. "Oh, and by the way, this guy here, his name is...Jake, right?"

Jake nodded and smiled. "Yep, that's my name." Mia nodded and walked toward the door but Dr. Dracomorrus appeared. "Oh! What happened? I heard a whole bunch of noises." Mia smiled. "Oh, and this is Dr. Dracomorrus."  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:23 am
"I'll be right back."

Nakhti walked out of the room placeing a hand lightly on his abs where the wound was. Remarkable not even a scar...... I'll thank her later. Nakhti walked out of the Inn to where the kid still laid on the ground. Reaching down Nakhti threw the kid over his shoulder like a sack of flower.

"Comon brat we are going to go to a nice jail where you can think about what you did and gt some people to gather your associates."

Nakhti walked off in the direction of the nearest jail.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:29 pm
"it's a habit I'm sorry." She shrugged and looked at Jake and the Dr. "Nice to meet ya." She smiled and nodded looking at Mia.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:23 pm
Ty nods to the new people, then follows Nakhti. "Hey! Wait up." She calls, using horse muscles to help her in lugging one of the other criminals. Tiger catches up to him, still in her disguise. "Thank you for lending your assistance. We are greatful." She looks at him, her green eyes peeking around material.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games