Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:21 am
"Sequoia." She composed herself, although she couldn't keep the confusion out of her next question. "Wait...The Queen of the Werecats? And why would you even be worried about me- Rasconsa was a werewolf, like you. Aren't you comrades?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:26 am
Jack looked t her."well its nice to meet you.And No.I can't stand that wolf....he attacks innocent people and creatures....if he survives I'm going to kill him......"Jack sighed."Well at least your okay...I guess I'll be going."jack turned back into a wolf and began walking away.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:38 pm
blackmagic5
Jack looked t her."well its nice to meet you.And No.I can't stand that wolf....he attacks innocent people and creatures....if he survives I'm going to kill him......"Jack sighed."Well at least your okay...I guess I'll be going."jack turned back into a wolf and began walking away.

"Wait!" she called. "I'm- I'm still so confused..."
The cats lifted their heads at her cry and noticed Jack. They watched him, noses twitching, and yet, undoubtedly noticing the smell of wolf, jumped down and wound around him before padding to her side.
"Please," she said pleadingly. "I have to know what's going on..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:56 pm
"Well...you see there is a war between the wrewolves and the werecats.If the werewolf you saw keep this up then the peace between the kingdoms will be destroyed....."Jack sighed."Did that help any?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:59 pm
Sequoia frowned. "I already knew about the war part...And what peace are you talking about? You just said we're at war! But- who was that Rasconsa werewolf, and why aren't you siding with him?"
Nyaid mrowled and flicked her tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:15 pm
Jack sighed again."Well he attacks others that never did anything...and plus the two ueens want to end this war...so there thats all i'm saying.."Jack said and began walking away again.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:57 pm
The two Queens want to stop the war...
"Wait!"
Before she knew what she was doing, Sequoia was on her feet, her hands fisting in the material of the werewolf's coat.
"...Take me with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:52 pm
Jack looked at her."are you sure?"He asked surprised by what she said.He looked into her eyes and seeing that she was serious."ok..Hop on to my back...I'll take you there..but you can't get invovled in the battle."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:10 am
blackmagic5
Jack looked at her."are you sure?"He asked surprised by what she said.He looked into her eyes and seeing that she was serious."ok..Hop on to my back...I'll take you there..but you can't get invovled in the battle."

"Yes. I'm sure. There's nothing I want more than to stop this war."
Sequoia held up a hand. "It's fine, I can walk- Wait. Give me a moment to run home and get some supplies quick...And there's something I need to do."
She ducked into the general store and, with half of her gold, bought as much food as she could. She'd save the other half for later.
Then, with a sigh, she headed for Nneka's house and left a note.

Dear Nneka

You were right. War is an evil thing. And that's why I'm going out to stop it. I've met someone who says they can take me to the Werecat and Werewolf Queens...If we try, maybe we can restore peace...
Thank you, and all the centaurs, for everything that you've done for me. I will always think of you, my family, wherever I go.

Sequoia

Aspen, Nyaid, and Lily were waiting at the door, mewling kindly. She pet them each before turning to Jack.
"Let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:52 am
Lady_Mac

Tassa laughed at the wolf. "Why don't you like magic? Because you are stripped from it? Your little sister is looking for you wolf." She snarled, before letting out the hunting roar of an angered lioness before continuing. "You attack my people at random, you attack a healer, a neutral human of all the things to kill an injured cat. Someone who can't even fight back. What honor does a royal wolf have? None. You disgust me."

Tassa tossed her head to the side and grinned, turning back into human form, her slender but quick body with the heightened senses of a prowling lioness, her golden eyes glowing from the adrenaline pumping in her viens ready for the fight.

"Wolf, I am Tassa Van Valiant, Queen of the Werecats." She gave a quick half smile, her eyes glittering in anticipation as she unsheathed her sword in one hand, and unrolled her whip in the other. "You have insulted my kingdom by breaking the rules of our warfare. Attacking guards stationed by the palace, not even true warriors found on the fields. Those you killed were barely boys and girls. Apprentice fighters and magicians, barely strong enough to match you."

Tassa turned towards Mityl and Jack her face serious and calm. "This is my fight against a unhonorable man killing my people. No matter what happens, you are to keep control of your tempers and you are NOT to interfere. No matter what. Mityl... If I fall you run, and you are to lead the people. Okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, Tassa turned back to the white wolf and roared. "Bring it."

Rasconsa simply laughed.
"Tassa Van Valiant, Queen of the Werecats huh? Well, your majesty" he said with a slightly mocking tone. "Im known by alot of names, some of your people call me the "White Warrior", or the even the "White Death", but my real name is Rasconsa, so i hope we can dispense of "White Wolf" thing now" he smiled.

"And yes your right i have being killing your guards" he paused looking at the handle of his hatchet, "I lost count, many seasons ago, of how many iv sent to their graves, but maybe if you had been there to lead them, or protect them they would still be alive." he shot her an evil little grin.
"The last one, as you said was barely out of her kitten-hood, she begged like a new born; begged for me not to kill her, to just let her go home.. shes laying, not too far west from here, with her throat cut." he paused and looked Tassa deep in the eyes.

"You can call me all the names you can think of Cat, nothing you can say will change the way i am or what i do. Im no Royal Wolf, Im a solider of the Werewolf kingdom" he said proudly "And I still follow the oath i swore to uphold; that every cat who looks upon my face will die, and i intend to show my face to every single one of your, people." he spat the last word out with a venom, that had burned in his heart for many years. "I dont like magic, because its not how a warrior should conduct himself. If you cant kill your enemy with you own hands, then your not the one who was meant to kill them."

Rasconsa started to slowly walk towards the crossing point he had used a moment ago. "And as for my sister, shes the disgrace. I hear she tries to make peace with you, spitting on the memory of our comrades, of the warriors, both Cat and Wolf, that met their deaths proudly and with glory. Who gave everything they could, for their people. My brothers in arms, your guards, you want to forget? You want them to have died for nothing!?" Rasconsa paused, calming himself. "I wont stand by and watch them become a bad memory of a time, no-one talks of."

Rasconsa chuckled to himself. "You know, we're not even actually brother and sister, shes my half sister, we share the same mother but have different fathers." He was now wading the through the river as he talked. "Im a b*****d son of a queen and her lover, a captain in wolf army. I never met him, he was killed in battle before i was born."

Rasconsa paused, before climbing up the bank and taking up a readied fighting stance infront of Tassa. He twirled his hatchet in hand and drew one the daggers from his back. "So you see, your majesty, im not going to give up, not while there is still blood in my veins or breath in my lungs. Im not afraid of death, i merely hope to meet that end at the hands of a true warrior. But enough of reminiscing, lets get down to killing eachother, shall we?"

With that, he let out his own war cry, a pricing howl which turned into a deep rumbling growl, and charged at Tassa.  

Woods18

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:33 am
MsDevin92
blackmagic5

"Yes. I'm sure. There's nothing I want more than to stop this war."
Sequoia held up a hand. "It's fine, I can walk- Wait. Give me a moment to run home and get some supplies quick...And there's something I need to do."
She ducked into the general store and, with half of her gold, bought as much food as she could. She'd save the other half for later.
Then, with a sigh, she headed for Nneka's house and left a note.

Dear Nneka

You were right. War is an evil thing. And that's why I'm going out to stop it. I've met someone who says they can take me to the Werecat and Werewolf Queens...If we try, maybe we can restore peace...
Thank you, and all the centaurs, for everything that you've done for me. I will always think of you, my family, wherever I go.

Sequoia

Aspen, Nyaid, and Lily were waiting at the door, mewling kindly. She pet them each before turning to Jack.
"Let's go."
"Very well.."Jack turned and began walking into the forest.He walked faster but going slow enough for Sequioa to keep up with him.i hope Tasa is doing fine aginist that wolf..Jack sighed and moved on."So those Centaurs are your family?Your lucky....I had a family but they were scared of me becuase of my powers..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:21 am
Tassa laughed and bared her fangs, a cool gleeful grin. It had been along time since she faced a real adversary, many of the wolf warriors had been getting lazy, this was a real fight. She Moved swiftly, charging towards him, and as she leap midair, she changed quickly into her lioness counter part and tackled him with enough force that sent the two of the spiraling.

Standing up she changed again, into her half part. "White Wolf, White Wolf. You must have a lot of bitterness. No, I'm the new Queen, and my grandfather and my aunt were lazy, they let the werecat empire fall from grace. But not now!" She cracked the whip and ran towards him, sword in her right hand, whip in her left.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Woods18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:17 am
Jumping to his feet, Rasconsa dusted himself off laughing. His left arm hung limp at his side, it had been dislocated by the force of the impact. He simply smiled as Tassa ran towards him. Dropping his hatchet and taking hold of his arm with his other hand he tugged it hard and, with a loud crack, snapped it back into place.

Tassa was nearly on top of him. He dropped and rolled, snatching up his hatchet and dagger, keeping his head down he narrowly avoided a slash of Tassa's sword. Rising quickly he spun, bringing his hatchet round as quickly as possible, but only cut through air and a few strands of the werecats hair.

"Your fast Queen Tassa. Im going to enjoy this" Rasconsa said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:16 am
Tassa laughed cooly. "I was trained by the Van Valiant family of bengal tigers for strength, and the Chardi family of Cheetah's for speed." She smiled, her canines gleaming. "I haven't fought a true soldier in a long time. Your troops have been getting rather lazy lately." She cracked her whip again, the sound was loud, and hurt the ears, but it was one that she was rather used to.

"So come white wolf, and meet your rival. I'm not one too beg for mercy. Namely because it always turns out to be my prey." She laughed bitterly and jumped at him again, pouncing through the air, and fencing with her sword only to attack his feet with her whip. "I'll keep you dancing to your death."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Woods18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:06 am
Rasconsa's eyes had been fixed on the tip of the blade as Tassa lunged it at him, he didnt notice her whip untill it caught his leg, flaying the flesh. But it didnt phase him in the slightest, he started to simply stepped over the whip, never losing his footing or even taking his eyes off Tassa. He ducked and weaved the sword, using his dagger and hatchet to block and parry some moves that came a little too close.

Once the energy has gone out of Tassa attack he made his move. Timing his movement perfectly he caught the tail of the whip under his foot and as Tassa took a another stab at him, he brought his axe down on top of the sword forcing the down and holding it there. The muscles in his arm standing out with strain. "You may have trained yourself, your majesty, but that doesnt make up for natural born strength" with that Rasconsa forced Tassa's blade even lower and smiled at her.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff