Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Minxyy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:10 am
Hi everyone!!!
My name is Mercedes and I'm new to all the Gaia world! I'm 21 and I'm from Argentina biggrin

I'm all about making friends and having fun! 4laugh

Oh random information...I'm studing Veterinary Medicine dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:12 pm
Hey there! I'm AC and I've been a member of Gaia since 2006. I'm 16 and I just joined Why Not?

An interesting fact: I'm obsessed with House and Doctor Who.  

Deoxyribose-42

Crazeh Spazzy Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:35 pm
HI my name is Minda!!! i am a freshman in high school and i has an 18 year old cat!!! 3nodding her name is snowflakes. i think san francisco is the best city in the world!!!! xp i love to go to Ghiradeli square and eat ice cream over there. its awesome!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:44 pm
Call meh Shaze!
My favorite depends on my mood! Right now its yellow because i like bannas! biggrin I Also like pie! biggrin I role-play alot too! And I love to draw!  

stfuimakitty

mrcogllrdo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:23 pm
I'm *new*. Only been on for about 3 days biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:39 pm
I don't know if I've posted already...

but I'm usually known as Andi, or Arelya, or whatever my favorite MC happens to be ATM. I'm a writer, and I have a pet wormhole (it's the only pet I will readily identify as my own) that likes to excrete random plot bunnies into my brain at the most inconvenient times. So far, it's done it thirty times, which means thirty alternate realities in my brain.

Yes, life is rough when you're me.

Other than that, I'm a junior in high school (which really doesn't help to shut up the 250+ people running around inside my head), and I'm thinking about applying to the Annapolis Naval Academy after high school. I never thought I'd go into the military of any sort, but I realized it would be an experience for me, and that's awesome... for me...

At the risk of sounding redundant, I'll stop now.  

Andirigible

Lord CuddleMuffinz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:39 am
im new i just joined and i saw this guild and said "why not"
but i love techno music and stuff so PM ME ABOUT IT!!!!! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:35 am
HI im kip.

Im semi new a few months but im still trying to figure this out.  

-Vertias and Aequitas-

Red Ninja Zidane RP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:03 am
'Ey, call me Jak. Nickname comes from middle name. My full middle name's just no good and my first name's too common. I also really like the games! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:17 am
My name is Thomas, and you can call me by my name, or TD. I'm 24 and still pretty new to Gaia (been around since 2/7/9), but I think I've got the hang of it already, since I spend quite a bit of time on the site every day since signing up. If you're wondering why my avvy is female, my signature explains why...  

Azzandra1

Mei Tachibana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:20 am
My nickname is Noodle. Because I am obsessed with Gorillaz and Techno. >w< I'm 16, been on Gaia since '05, just changed accounts because of Spam and such. Lulz. So yar.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:21 pm
hey im audi!!!!!!!!!
and i have been on gaia for three years!!! heehee i love it and if u want to invite me to rp with you heehee i love you bc im on everyday and get bored im 17!!!! heehee heart heart live in a little island  

Micron 08

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:44 pm
Hello~ ve been here for about 3 years, ummm... Just wanted to say hi to everyone ^^

((I am bad at this kind of stuff xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 pm
Wizard:Is this mike on?
Wizard:It is?

Hello everybody,i'm known as wizard to most ppl...
i am looking forward to being in this guild....  

the greatest wizard

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:18 pm
In the eyes of those who see her

Hello
She is as invisible as the winds

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games