Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 pm
-pats Psy on the cheek- Good thing I don't actually work here, sweets. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:31 pm
stare ……………………… If you see ANYONE serving things from a plastic bucket I wanna know about it ASAP!!!! stressed stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:49 pm
-smirks at Psy- We'll see, k? xd How are the twins? whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:00 pm
The twins? neutral Oh they're doing very well. The doctor says they are doing just great. User Image I found the most adorable leopard coat for Francesca with a little matching hat. emotion_kirakira The are getting so big and ………… neutral ……………… Dame. stare Are you ……… "handling" me? stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:05 pm
-looks confused and tilts head- "Handling" you? confused neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:10 pm
stare ………………………… *sigh* Nevermind. User Image *She looks around the room for a bit.* Dame ………………… can I have a straw? emotion_kirakira  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm
-smiles sweetly at Psy and gets a straw- Here you are, my mistress. emotion_kirakira Anything else, mistress? whee heart I'm glad the babes are doing well. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:23 pm
As a matter of fact, yes. Have you ever heard of a new place somewhere in Geezerville that has "salsa" dancing? Any new places? User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 pm
No...to learn how to? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:36 pm
No, not to learn how. I heard from someone there was a new place to go and salsa. I must have heard wrong. stare I'll have to get some clarification. stare

Anyway…
*Looks around.* Sure is quiet for a Friday night. Do you have any plans this weekend Dame?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 pm
Dunno Psy. Haven't heard about a salsa joint...

It is pretty quiet, isn't it? Maybe people are out having some summer fun elsewhere? -grins at Psy- I do. biggrin I'm gonna go see the new Batman movie tomorrow! whee 4laugh heart xd What about you, Mistress?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:58 pm
*Shrugs.* No plans I'm aware of yet. William will be home and …… I don't know. User Image He came home much earlier than normal yesterday and he just seemed so…… so stressed. User Image I think work may be getting to him and he probably won't want to go out or anything. User Image

Dame, he absolutely cannot stand Mr. Giovanni. The two of them are practically at each others throats! I don't know if I should just make them sit in the same room and tell them both they had better just shake hands and get along or what! stressed
*Sips her drink.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:07 pm
I imagine it can be pretty stressful ... eating doughnuts and reubens but maybe he will want to do something though. biggrin

Uh....Psy...who's Mr. Giovanni? confused neutral And why are he and Dougherty fighting?

Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 pm
(( stressed ))

Mr. Giovanni has been assigned to me. He's one of Franco's very best and I'm his responsibility. Mr. Giovanni has literally known me my whole life and he is very fond of me. Always has been. I can't even begin to tell you how many times in my life Mr. Giovanni has protected me or has looked out for me. He can actually be very nice to me and he's Italian, Dame. Italian men can sometimes be a little forward. Probably more forward than William is used too. sweatdrop

He came home one night a while back and saw Mr. Giovanni holding my hand and trying to talk to me about something. I was upset or depressed or something. neutral Anyway, William went nuts and jumped him and the two of them started fighting. William almost arrested Mr. Giovanni and everything. gonk They had a sit down with Franco and everything got talked about. But the tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Maybe they just need some time. Time to get used to each other.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:24 pm
-stares at Psy- neutral Psy, I feel like there's something you're not telling me... emotion_eyebrow  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games