Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:38 pm
(( Sent Dame blue item. ))

*Stares at Dame.* stare Something I'm not telling you. ……… You know what, just forget about it. Just pretend I said absolutely nothing. I can handle it. I'll figure it out. I shouldn't have said anything anyway. *Stands*

Thanks for the drink. I gotta go. Gotta referee another potential boxing match. Have fun at your movie. *Goes out to the car and Mr. Giovanni drives back to the estate.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:50 pm
Pft, whatever. xp talk2hand Be that way then. -sticks tongue out at Psy as she leaves- xp

-takes care of Psy's glass then heads downstairs-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:41 am
A portal opens and Liada slips out of it in a flurry of skirts. She received a mental message from Ayami about having to work at the bar for a bit. stare She was lucky that the mishap with the potions only lasted so long otherwise she didn't know how she would explain to Psy of why there was a wolf serving drinks to patrons. Although considering how much she loved the orcs she might have found it amusing to have a big bad wolf in the bar as well. rolleyes Either way she got dressed up in the uniform with a couple of touches and arrived to see the bar empty for the moment. Since she had time to kill she went over to the juke box and set up a song and then went behind the bar to clean a few of the glasses and look the part. Picking up a rag she starts to wipe down the counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:19 am
The base of the club throbs and echos through the bar briefly as the side entrance opens and then fades once it closes. The wood elf stops a moment to remove her ear cuffs and put them in her small pocket she has hidden in the folds of her skirt. Her eyes scan the bar and sees the fox spirit, raising an eyebrow to what she was wearing but knew better than to ask with half of her attire. Where have you been? I have been looking all over for you since the other day at the lab.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:28 am
Looking up she gives the wood elf a sheepish smile. Thankfully Liada didn't run into Anira or Hauk for that matter during her furry moment. The elf would have raised hell about not being more responsible with the potions. sweatdrop I've......been planning! Remember I'm gonna be heading out with Leko and Ayami later next weekend. Also....She slides the RN device over to the elf grinning.  
Anira Tiernay rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 16 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:36 am
She looks confused at the device, then up at Liada and down at the device again. Looking back up at Liada the fox points to "Da House Rules" and Anira curses herself that she got caught. Bloody demonic game....hitting the button she sits down on one of the stools in front of Liada and leans on the counter. Well while you were scheming, your assistant has been working her tush off at the club and taking messages. This one has been a.....fruity one to put it politely. She pulls out the cell and puts in the access codes to Rusco's voice mail box.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:46 am
(( Will change when I get out of the bar stressed so many clothes to keep track of ))

Oh?? Do we have some potential new shows to blast into our club?
Once Anira sat down the fox spirit dug around to make a raspberry/passion fruit tea mix for the both of them and sweetened it. Grabbing a couple of glasses she throws some ice cubes in and pours the drinks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 am
(( And it is gonna get better for you. *slides RN device* wink ))

Indeed, some band of a sort has been trying to get a hold of us apparently. I wish they would have a better choice of words for their request. rolleyes But you are the one who owns the club so I will leave the choice to you. Once she found the saved message she hit the phone on speaker and played back the message for Liada.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:02 pm
(( *curses in Gaelic and slides the device back to the elf to RN two more times.* xp ))

As she listened to the message she suppressed a giggle when she figured this was the reason Anira didn't care for them. I dunno they seem like a fun bunch to try, and I know the DJ could use a break for a bit from the club. I'll give them a call later and set up an audition time. As she brought the drinks over, Liada missed how one of the emergency potion pouches she kept in a hair pins slips out of the feather pin and falls into Anira's drink. The wrapping dissolves instantly and melts into the drink before either of the two of them notice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 pm
-dame comes in and heads behind the bar- Hallo, Lia, Anira. biggrin Can I get ya'll something to drink?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Anira Tiernay rolled 4 20-sided dice: 16, 10, 14, 11 Total: 51 (4-80)

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:11 pm
(( eek *tracks back to where she might have missed them, finds the ones she missed from the first bust and then sees there's more.* stressed ))

As you wish. Just let me know when you will set up the play date and I will temporarily close the club for the time.
Picking up her drink she takes a sip and closes the voice mail box. Making a face she looks over to Liada. What did you put in this drink? It tastes odd.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 pm
(( crying I can't wait for Monday.... *sends gold to Psy for bribe*
))

What do you mean? I just made tea then sweetened it with sugar. I promise I didn't do anything to it!
gonk She flailed in fret mode until she saw something odd about Anira's ears. eek Or.......maybe didn't do in knowingly? sweatdrop  

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:22 pm
-raises eyebrow, wondering what might be happening- eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:28 pm
((* sends jail bribe to Psy and preps for IAM item later* ))

What do you mean...Seeing that Liada was looking and reaches up to feel what should be normal elf ears and hair......and feels fur instead. eek Silently she gets up and runs into the restroom slamming the door behind her.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:30 pm
She cringes when Anira dashes to the bathroom and takes the glass she was sipping on. Gives it a sniff and smells the hint of magic in there. stressed Crap.......Looking up she sees Dame and waves nervously as she disposes of the concoction. Hey Dame.....how goes things? Can I get ya anything? sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games