Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:37 pm
-giggles and shakes head- Oh my, this place is never dull, Lia. lol xd Sure, how bout we serve each other, may neither of us will get changed into something odd. rofl I'd like some Milo's sweet tea, please. What would you like? xd

((Oh dear....Um...Anira. sweatdrop -slides RN device towards the bathroom- sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:45 pm
(( scream ))

A loud piercing scream comes from the bathroom before the elf rushes out and charges right up to Liada zipping by Dame. JUST WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THAT DRINK!? LOOK AT ME! scream stressed  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Anira Tiernay generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 2!

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:46 pm
(( And of course I forget to RN in my rage.... stare ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:50 pm
Nope never a dull moment. And sounds like a plan. Just chill a mountain dew for me hun I'm not ready for a drink yet. She makes sure to pat herself down checking that she doesn't have anything else hiding to spike the punch with so to speak. Once she felt clean she makes Dame's drink and places it on the bar just in time before Anira gets close and personal with her face to face. I told you I DIDN'T DO IT INTENTIONALLY! gonk One of my emergency rations must have fallen into the drink! I'm sorry!  

Liada Trovaras

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:51 pm
*comes into the bar muttering to herself in an odd language* Suklov fahliil. Unslaadkopaak... cat_stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:03 pm
Sorry is not going to fix this! How long is this potion going to last! gonk And how many times have I told yo--User Image The elf then realizes there are more people in the bar and then composes herself. Taking a deep breath and looking apologetically to Dame. Sorry about my temper Ms. Dame, you have caught me at an awkward moment. User Image She looks over to the elf girl who entered the bar and noticed her cat ears. Hello there, welcome to the circus. She sends one more glare to Liada before getting a bottled water from the fridge and sits back down.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:12 pm
*looks up at the girl and smiles* Dunhin. *realizes she is not speaking the common language* Ah, sorry. Thank you. But circus? Are there going to be animals in here? *she asked a bit confused*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:15 pm
Well in a ways, depends on what else that potion of mine does to my friend here. Leaning on the bar she smiles at the familiar little elf girl. You were that mischievous one with Kai the other day right? His niece I think, Welcome back to the bar. I'm Liada and this is my house mate Anira. Would you like me to make ya anything?  

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:16 pm
eek Er...wow, yep, definitely crazy... -peeks in the fridge to see a mountain dew chilling already and gets a glass down to put beside it in the fridge-

It's okay, Anira. lol I understand. 3nodding Think nothing of it, love. -smiles at Anira-

-looks as the new person comes into the bar- Hallo. biggrin Welcome, can I get you something to drink? I'm dame.

((Er...Lia....Anira? -slides RN- sweatdrop ))

Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:18 pm
(( stressed *needs to fast forward to Monday already* ))  

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 18!

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:21 pm
(( *agrees* stressed ))

She grumbles and takes a sip of her water ignoring Lia's comment. The last this she wanted to think on was getting in a worse state than she was already in. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:31 pm
*walks in to see a few people at the bar, smiling and waving at them. She heads behind the counter up to Liada*

Just the Lady I've been looking for. May I get you something to drink love?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:35 pm
eek Looks at her, Icy, and Dame and wonders how Leko's been loving the amount of staff she's hoarded. xd Yea sure just grab me a passion fruit iced tea in a to go cup. Sweetened too. How ya been lovely?

((You are damn lucky woman I'm getting changed for work atm. rofl ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:36 pm
((oh silly Lia Lia. Hur hur whee ))

Potion? *She asks quizzically.* Oh, so she normally doesn't look like that? *looks to the other girl* You get used to the ears after a while. I'm still waiting for my curse to fully fade away. *looks closer to inspect the fox-like ears* That's a quality transformation. You should be proud to have it. *turns to Liada* Hello Liada. Pruzahsul. *gets a wolfish grin* Yes. He still turns green every new moon by the way. It was one of my better experiments. It was an inspired work. *she turns to Anira* Nice to meet you as well. It might be worth my time to try and backwards engineer your current affliction. Not that I will try to help get rid of it. You should enjoy it.

*she catches site of the other girl in the bar* Pink! emotion_kirakira It's so lovely! *glomps Dame's leg and attaches then looks up* I'll have a Dr. Pepper. Uncle says I'm not supposed to have soda because it makes me hyper and when I'm hyper I start messing with the fabric of the universe. He thinks it might eventually lead to the collapse of the solar system or something. Such a drama queen. cat_rolleyes  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:39 pm
(( scream scream ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games