Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:44 pm
{{Haha, and I just got home from work! emotion_awesome }}

*winks at Liada before taking the ingredients down for the foxxy spirit's drink. Once mixed and set in a to-go cup, she slides the fellow Lady the drink*

There ya go, one passion fruit tea, extra sweet, to go. wink And with that my love, ends my community service.

*putting things back where she got them, she bids everyone goodbye and heads into the main office, going through the secret passageway*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 pm
No I do not usually look like this. And thank you for the vote of assurance but I would hope I do not have these long for getting used to them. Please excuse me, Liada do not forget to call that band and you and I will talk later at home. stare Getting up she waves and says good bye to everyone before putting on the noise ear cuffs on again and goes back into the club.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:53 pm
-waves to both Icy and Anira- Ya'll have a good night! biggrin

-glances down at the small being attached to her leg- Um...Hi there, little catgirlblueelfthing...how are you? What's your name? xd And yes, I love pink. xd -touches Kaori's hair- I absolutely adore your hair, miss. whee It's so pretty!!! whee And I'll let you have a little bit of soda, okay? Because you are pretty hyper already. lol Deal?

damecharlie generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 13!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:54 pm
((Darnit! xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

(( Reminder to the ladies we have to wear Formal and something icy for Icy and then wear something blue afterwards. xp *adds that to the wardrobe list* ))

Thanks Icy! Miss you!
The fox spirit chugs down her drink as she listens to Kaori. Nodding along in agreement to the points she made. Indeed but that's what's so loveable about him! And you my dear have a great talent for those skills. Once you bone up on them I would love to offer you a position in my lab some day. whee She then remembered she forgot to get Icy's drink. stressed Opening a portal she levitated a bottle of Hennesy and put it into the portal that led to Icy's chamber door and hoped she would find it.

Bye Anira......I'll remember to do that. sweatdrop I should get moving too, speaking of the lab I have to change before getting back to my shift there. I'll be around tonight. Ta everyone! Grabbing the to go cup she hopped into the portal which fades away as soon as the tail is gone within the darkening depths.  
We have conflicting attire so to make sure it's all done…

7-21-12 RN#15: Formalwear: Ladies wear formal attire with something "Icy."
7-22-12 RN#6: Ladies wear BLUE and Kat needs to wear RED

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:09 pm
((Uh...Lia? sweatdrop One more, my love. gonk ))

Bye Lia! -steps backwards to wave and ends up falling through the floor- OH god! Hope that girl wasn't still attaaaachhheed...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:11 pm
((more and more it seems the RNs are punishments for the Ladies rather than those who commit them))

Aandii cat_gonk Zu'uaan Vulfaliil... err... I'm a normal dark elf. The ears are supposed to go away... soon... hopefully. It wasn't supposed to be like this. emotion_facepalm *remembers manners* Ah, I'm Kaori of house Silnaak. Pleasure to meet you, Dame. *detaches and climbs up onto a bar stool* 'Kay. I get soda. I get soda. *she says in a singing voice*

*thinks about the part that wasn't about soda* A job in a real lab? I can play with magic as much as I want and not get scolded? emotion_kirakira *thinks more on the wording* "Boning up," doesn't sound like something a lady like myself should be doing. cat_neutral  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:18 pm
{{Bu-but I just got my avatar back! gonk Now it's hijacked for another couple of days? crying }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:22 pm
Icy Reign
{{Bu-but I just got my avatar back! gonk Now it's hijacked for another couple of days? crying }}

((Its the price you pay for FAME & GLORY. cool ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:25 pm
*watches Dame fall through a hole* Why does this always happen when I'm here. I'm starting to think I'm a portal magnet. cat_gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:27 pm
-finally comes back inside after a quick hose down and change- Okay, I'm sorry about that, little love. The portals in this place get ridiculous at times. rofl -goes behind the bar to get Kaori a shot glass of Dr. Pepper- This is plenty for now. Maybe I'll give you another "hit" in a moment. lol

-leans on the bar- So, I hear you are Kai's niece?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:38 pm
Psyzapp-d
Icy Reign

((Its the price you pay for FAME & GLORY. cool ))
{{So they tell me. So they tell me. stare }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:41 pm
*looks at shot glass* cat_confused It's so tiny. I didn't even know they made glasses this small. *when she realizes it's an "adult" glass she grins and gets in the mood of taking a shot. Kaori grabs the shot glass and drinks all the Dr. Pepper in one gulp then raises the cup up* Pwaah! cat_blaugh

*sets the glass back down* Unfortunately that part is true. I am his niece. I run his shop for him, that lazy..., and give him a small allowance as long as he stays out of my way.

((You keep your fame to yourself. I'm happy with my infamy thank you.))  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:00 pm
It is pretty small. xd Would you like another? -pours Kaori another Dr. Pepper shot- That carbonation will burn your nose you keep drinking it like that. rofl So you run Kai's shop? I can't even imagine, ma'am. lol -giggles- He's certainly a character. 3nodding  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games