Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:18 pm
Hm. I'm starting to like the glass. It's a cute size. cat_3nodding Yes please! *drinks more slowly* Uncle. *clicks tongue* He barely ever shows up. He flirts with all the costumers. And only works when it entertains him to do so. Meyhorvut. He is the bane of my existence. It's a wonder an Orc hasn't bludgeoned him to death or tried to marry him yet. cat_stare But enough about my hate for him. How are you doing? cat_whee

*one goon looks at Kaori curiously then goes back to what he was doing*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:26 pm
Sounds like Kai, alright. rofl I'm doing fine, miss. Just fine. Tryina serve my time, as it were. 3nodding How fairs you?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 pm
*closes eyes and pinches the bridge of my nose* And those are his good points. Myself? Normally I'd be running his shop, but since it's the weekend it's closed. I'd try and practice my spells a bit, but it was getting boring with no one to watch since my uncle is currently nursing his hangover from the other night still, that light weight. He seems to enjoy this place and I finally got curious enough to try and find out why for myself.

Just between you and me though, I'm trying to teach Amy's pet pegasus, Thistle, to let me ride it. I have glorious ambitions to ride Thistle into battle like Perseus. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:48 pm
Honey, with the rate that thing grows, it'll be years, even at your stature, before you can ride it. rofl What the hell did Kai even drink the other night? I only saw him take a drink of my sweet tea. rofl

We like the place pretty well. 3nodding Lots of fun and mischief to be had. biggrin whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:19 pm
It'll be all like the most awesome blend of pink and blue sparkles ever to inspire fear in an enemy encampment. Seriously though? cat_confused Wait... there's always a work around for these things. I could find a spell to make Thistle grow. It'll be like midget with gigantism all over again though.

After Amy got sent through a portal, which totally wasn't my fault btw, uncle grabbed a bottle of rum and went at the thing like it owed him money. If he started talking about eating babies he could have done a perfect Fat b*****d impression. cat_rofl

Fun you say? Mischief you say? Omg that's practically all I live for. emotion_dowant

((sorry. internet troubles))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:28 pm
((No problem, love. biggrin ))

lol Well then, welcome to MW, Kaori. rofl

Oooh that's what happened. Makes sense. 3nodding I did leave early too, I believe.

Though, I wouldn't blame yourself for the portal thing, stuff like that happens here all the time, chickiepea. We have a lot of supernaturals around these parts. 3nodding

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:59 pm
((my puppetmaster has the attention span of a flea. probably worse. emotion_facepalm ))

Good to be here. Buuut... the first time... when my curse rebounded and turned me into a cat, that also later turned Amy into a dragon and when I was trying to get rid of the excess magic floating in here Amy-dragon fell through the collapse in the space time continuum that I used to do it with and accidentally created a portal. That one was my fault. It was a learning experience. So it's better if I lay off the portalling for a while.

If Liada is the worst thing that comes through here, I don't have much to worry about... or that lady that wanted one of the goons to eat me. She does scare me. I probably won't be safe until my ears go away... even then, she doesn't look like the kind of woman to just give up on an idea so easily.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:13 pm
((I'm also busy making other guilds thread's that are trying to be serious more dumb.

Randomly threw this out in a raging discussion on gender identification and labels; Moe. Pronounced mo-eh, is what it feels like when your heart gets a boner.
))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:18 pm
Oh Psy? rofl She has a think about cute fluffy things being in the bar. xd Unless they are me. emotion_kirakira Seriously though, she usually frowns upon animals being in the bar because of some bad experiences in the past. It's probably wise to be a little afraid of Psyzapp though. 3nodding

I wouldn't worry about your ears, Kits has cat ears because she's a neko. And Lia has fox ears because she's a fox demon spirit... sweatdrop I believe...

But laying off the portalling in this location might be wise because of all the other portalers. xd 3nodding That...and Leko is very mischievous.

(( rofl You're a mess, sir. xd And don't worry, I'm watching Stargate so you take as much time as you need. 3nodding heart emotion_hug ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 pm
((uncle. you are smart in all the dumbest ways. one day I'm going to volunteer you for pin the tail.))

Psy... *mentally engraves that name on the list of people not to fu- mess with*

*takes one of Dame's hands in both of hers* Yes you are. emotion_kirakira

*lets out a little yawn and stretches* So if Kits is a neko, and Liada is a fox demon... following that progression this Leko person is a Wolf? Going after all the helpless sheep who enter! I think we need to meet up some time. emotion_dowant

((omg stargate... i miss my tv. emotion_0A0 ))  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:02 pm
(( lol We watching it on DVD. I haven't had cable/satellite/what-have-you in a very long time. xd ))

-giggles as Kaori takes dame's hand- whee

Actually, Leko is half succubus, half imp with a angelic side as well. It's a very...interesting... sweatdrop confusing story. xd She also speaks in riddles and can never lie while Leko's alternate self can be very cryptic as well. 3nodding

She's fun to be around though. I'm sure you'd like Leko. 3nodding

-sips some on the tea given by Lia- Mmmm refreshing. Kaori, would you like some more D.P?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:47 pm
((now i really want to dust off my portable dvd player and start watching some scifi... omg farscape too. they really should have done more with that. given uncles definition up there... I was very moe for farscape when it aired.))

*starts scratching my head* Succubus and angelic at the same time? How does that even work? Rinikvomindoraan. It sounds confusing just hearing about it and probably much more so if you are Leko.

*yawns again* Thanks, but I think it's best if I don't drink anymore. I'm getting sleepy and I'm sure there is a pillow that misses me about now. I should get going.

*hops off the stool and starts building up the mana needed to fuel the spell before she shouts it out* Wundunzeim'miiraak! *she turns to Dame and waves before jumping through the portal that opens up, completely forgetting any previous desire to avoid them.*  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:58 pm
I'm sure it is confusing for Leko/Ayami. xd

You have a good night, little love. biggrin heart

-watches the dark elf leave and then puts the Dr. Pepper back up and finishes the tea while waiting on the rest of the MW ladies-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:26 pm
-decides to go downstairs for a while and try again later-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 1!

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:19 am
(( stressed

*runs to hide from Icy before she finds out about the avi hijack will be delayed more* ninja ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games